+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When will be SINP next draw ?

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
i was contemplating to do that but I could not find anything official that says work experience is counted from date of submission not the ita date. So i was nervous to do that as i heard sinpis very strict. I will just wait a couple of weeks that’s fine. If you have anything official proving that this is not an issue do share it so i can change it right away.
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand/required-documents-for-isws-in-occupations-in-demand#section8

Above clearly states at the time of application, not EOI submission!

karam2233

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Read it again, it says the occupation has to be in demand at the time of application not the experience period. There is a dot between the two clauses, which means those are two separate points completely. What’s more, i know work experience doesn’t stop at the eoi date, the mix up here is that do they count it at the time of ita (which they calculated the points for it according including 10 years experience) or my application submission. It doesn’t clearly say it. Express entry on the other hand is a different story. You can do it basically.

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
Read it again, it says the occupation has to be in demand at the time of application not the experience period. There is a dot between the two clauses, which means those are two separate points completely. What’s more, i know work experience doesn’t stop at the eoi date, the mix up here is that do they count it at the time of ita (which they calculated the points for it according including 10 years experience) or my application submission. It doesn’t clearly say it. Express entry on the other hand is a different story. You can do it basically.
Likewise POF needs to be from the date of application 3 months aged not EOI submission date, experience also counts till the date of application submission.
Doesn't matter if you do not agree :)

Reactions: sanchower

karam2233

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Likewise POF needs to be from the date of application 3 months aged not EOI submission date, experience document also counts till the date of application submission.
Doesn't matter if you do not agree :)
its not about agreeing or disagreeing, it’s about what is there officially. Pof doesn’t count in your points therefore it’s mentioned from the day of submission whereas no where mentioned in work experience that it has to be from the date of submission, ergo my afro mentioned point debunking your view. The occupation must be in demand from the date of submission not your experience. Your experience was used to calculate your points when they issued an ita. People read these posts and unless we give advice backed up by official resources it could mislead someone and result in unwanted issues, i am not arguing just for the sake of argument.

Reactions: Smithy1989

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
its not about agreeing or disagreeing, it’s about what is there officially. Pof doesn’t count in your points therefore it’s mentioned from the day of submission whereas no where mentioned in work experience that it has to be from the date of submission, ergo my afro mentioned point debunking your view. The occupation must be in demand from the date of submission not your experience. Your experience was used to calculate your points when they issued an ita. People read these posts and unless we give advice backed up by official resources it could mislead someone and result in unwanted issues, i am not arguing just for the sake of argument.
when someone don't want to accept a mistake that missed the selection by an error :)

karam2233

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Nope, when someone “doesn’t “ want to accept the fact that he cannot argue logically because his or her points were debunked with pure logic and initiate ad hominem attacks instead;)

all good here bro, waiting for the next draw;)

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
Nope, when someone “doesn’t “ want to accept the fact that he cannot argue logically because his or her points were debunked with pure logic and initiate ad hominem attacks instead;)

all good here bro, waiting for the next draw;)
attacks ?:eek:

:p:p:p can you prove logically one reference from SINP website if claimed experience points should not be as of date of application submission? and instead be on the date of EOI submission???

at the same time, i wish you good luck bro you will definitely get ITA in next draw. but still just check below clearly mentioning my point:

Last edited:

karam2233

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Hahaha ad hominem attacks doesn’t mean actual attack. No I cannot provide any logical explanation for the eoi date, that’s why I asked you if you have official reference, which you initially provided but wasn’t correct. But what you sent now, is absolutely 100 percent supporting your view. You sir, just saved me a month from waiting for ita. I will change it now, and hats off to you and sorry for doubting you!! All i was looking for is sth written in their website.

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
Hahaha ad hominem attacks doesn’t mean actual attack. No I cannot provide any logical explanation for the eoi date, that’s why I asked you if you have official reference, which you initially provided but wasn’t correct. But what you sent now, is absolutely 100 percent supporting your view. You sir, just saved me a month from waiting for ita. I will change it now, and hats off to you and sorry for doubting you!! All i was looking for is sth written in their website.
Never mind, we are often judgmental but should provide support for our arguments :)

Secondly, if you change it right away there are good chances SINP will conduct another draw like they did in January 2020 after first one. Your ITA is one the way bro! :)

karam2233

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Thanks a lot bro. I will check my experience letters again, payslips and labor contracts , and ask around forums to reaffirm that it’s fine (yes i have OCD, and it makes me check everything 10 times before i feel at ease ). Then I will definitely change it.

Reactions: NyashadzaShe

Nidhi2019

May 28, 2019
Hello All,
I'm Nidhi and I'm too new to this whole process of PNP. Could someone please help! I have created my EE profile and my CRS score is 400, 4165 NOC and I want to go for AINP or SINP. Except for creating EE profile and choosing provinces, do I need to approach provinces separately in some way or just through EE profile would they pick and choose? Any guidance would be helpful!

karam2233

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Hello All,
I'm Nidhi and I'm too new to this whole process of PNP. Could someone please help! I have created my EE profile and my CRS score is 400, 4165 NOC and I want to go for AINP or SINP. Except for creating EE profile and choosing provinces, do I need to approach provinces separately in some way or just through EE profile would they pick and choose? Any guidance would be helpful!
Hi. For AINP, it is a passive program, which means once you create your EE profile, you only have to declare that you are willing to work and live in Alberta then hope for the best.

for SINP, you have to create an EOI (expression of interest), they have a different point grid system which is used to rank candidates.

Just go to SINP official website and follow the guidelines on how to create your EOI.

sanchower

Apr 21, 2018
NOC Code......
Dear all,

I got the ITA on 31 October 2019 and I was prepared to send all the documents. However, my proof of funds was not ready yet and I decided to wait 3 months and to get the ITA again. Now I got the ITA again and here is my questions:

1. My current company letter of reference is dated November 2019. Is it fresh enough? Should I update it?
2. I have already collected some Government issued documents to prove the employment. They are also dated by November 2019. Is it enough? Should I update them?

I cannot find the information regarding freshness of the documents.

Thanks

Nidhi2019

May 28, 2019
Hi. For AINP, it is a passive program, which means once you create your EE profile, you only have to declare that you are willing to work and live in Alberta then hope for the best.

for SINP, you have to create an EOI (expression of interest), they have a different point grid system which is used to rank candidates.

Just go to SINP official website and follow the guidelines on how to create your EOI.
Thank you so much for the guidance, really appreciate it!!