+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When will be SINP next draw ?

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
SINP draw just happened today on Mar 26, 2020.

Score was 75 and invited candidates have a close family relative in Saskatchewan or have studied at a Saskatchewan post‐ secondary institution.

Several NOC codes removed and draw was held only for occupations in demand.
Opps, thanks for the information, it looks like SINP is continuously increasing, I was hoping this to come down this time, but does not look that way.
I do not have saskatchewan experiance or relative, not sure if there would be anytime chance for my profile pickup, I am on 64 as of now.

N1986

Oct 9, 2019
Guys, as per the latest draw it is mentioned that henceforth draw will take place on bi- monthly basis

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Guys, as per the latest draw it is mentioned that henceforth draw will take place on bi- monthly basis
Is there any chance that they will consider only the candian experiance class, or they will call people from other countries as well for the nomination?

ravikumarbg

Sep 16, 2019
It is just the way you look at it. You may say, you missed by 1 point. I say - the universe is working to make my wish come true. 2173 - 68 points. We will make it. Be positive
Hi, so far they have not included 2173 right? I was thinking of changing my NOC to 2174. What do you suggest? I also have 68 points

ravikumarbg

Sep 16, 2019
It is just the way you look at it. You may say, you missed by 1 point. I say - the universe is working to make my wish come true. 2173 - 68 points. We will make it. Be positive
Hi my EE profile NOC is 2173. Planning to apply for SINP. Points will be 68. I was thinking should I change my NOC to 2174 so that I may get invited. What do you suggest?

cmuyama

Feb 27, 2020
I have 65 in noc 2221, any one like me? Secondly does this noc require license? Do you think the score will drop for me? Am just anxious. Any job opportunities and guidance please. Share with me any information at cathmuyama3@gmail.com

MYB

Oct 6, 2019
I have 65 in noc 2221, any one like me? Secondly does this noc require license? Do you think the score will drop for me? Am just anxious. Any job opportunities and guidance please. Share with me any information at cathmuyama3@gmail.com
Go to the SINP website

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand

From this weblink download one pdf file regarding " SINP requirements related to professional status or licensure"

You will get all info about your NOC related requirements

N1986

Oct 9, 2019
Hi Guys, again draw happened; however, it was opened for on demand only at 68 points. Is it possible to open another draw for express entry at 68 points?

ExcaliburJo

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Hi Guys, again draw happened; however, it was opened for on demand only at 68 points. Is it possible to open another draw for express entry at 68 points?
Yeah there's a strong possibility. It also appears they've reverted to their biweekly draw schedule, thus it's very likely that the cut offs will start to drop going into the end of the year for both OID & EE. I predict things may get down to the lower 60s. Best to watch and wait, as long as your NOC is still in play...

Kourgagan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
yeah same here noc code 2171 with 68 points... not sure if it will be picked. Any idea if the points will be dropped and noc code will be picked.
Don't know when NOC 2171 will be in demand. Long wait....... Last year, they invited people under NOC 2171 in October 2019. Hoping they can make at least one draw this year for NOC 2171.