+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When will be SINP next draw ?

Nidhi2019

May 28, 2019
Thank you so much for the guidance, really appreciate it!!
Hi just went through the site for SINP. I still have one doubt, can u please guide? The reference letter proving your experience and job responsibilities from your organization are required at the time of creating EOI or would be required only after you get NOI from the province?

karam2233

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Hi just went through the site for SINP. I still have one doubt, can u please guide? The reference letter proving your experience and job responsibilities from your organization are required at the time of creating EOI or would be required only after you get NOI from the province?
after they send you an ita. During eoi stage you are not required to upload any documents. However, make sure that whatever you declare in your eoi which grants you points, you can prove it with documentation adhering to their criteria.

Nidhi2019

May 28, 2019
after they send you an ita. During eoi stage you are not required to upload any documents. However, make sure that whatever you declare in your eoi which grants you points, you can prove it with documentation adhering to their criteria.
oh ok...will take care...thank you so much!!

gauravjaip

Dec 24, 2019
Hello fellow members, i have a query regarding sinp and ee profile. Let say I am at a low score around 400 in EE and I am Scoring 70 points in SINP, If in next draw i got noi from SINP and i accept the noi, i would get 600 additional points in my EE profile? So in between accepting and submitting all my documents in SINP if i score CLB 9/10 in IELTS and my EE points tally shoots up to (excluding that 600 points )470's and if i think that the next EE draw would be below that score, could i discard the SINP nomination and go ahead with EE nomination??

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Hello fellow members, i have a query regarding sinp and ee profile. Let say I am at a low score around 400 in EE and I am Scoring 70 points in SINP, If in next draw i got noi from SINP and i accept the noi, i would get 600 additional points in my EE profile? So in between accepting and submitting all my documents in SINP if i score CLB 9/10 in IELTS and my EE points tally shoots up to (excluding that 600 points )470's and if i think that the next EE draw would be below that score, could i discard the SINP nomination and go ahead with EE nomination??
Yes, you totally can.

Once you get an invitation you will have 2 months to submit all required documents, if you don't your invitation is withdrawn and you can apply again.

I got an invitation, but did not have a document to confirm my funds so I just did not submit an application and am now in the pool again.

Reactions: gauravjaip

gauravjaip

Dec 24, 2019
Sitting on 70 points with Noc 1311 after jan 13 draw..and after that they have not included it in the draws..don't believe my luck..☹

digitized007

Mar 22, 2017
I guess cooks are in demand in some other provinces which you can explore
Cooks are also in demand in Saskatchewan from 18 September 2019 when SINP had expanded the list of occupation . But till now they have not given any ITA to cooks .They are only giving ITA to 6321 Chefs ,6332 Bakers .

Last edited: