+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When will be SINP next draw ?

N1986

Oct 9, 2019
Hi guys, is anyone face any problem with SINP login portal ? As since last week i have been trying to rest password and every time msg shows that recovery password sent to your register email; however, while checking mail nothing is arrived until today. Is anyone facing this kind of problem? And one more thing is there any chance to drop score at 67 from 69 as I m standing at 67 point

Swathik85

Dec 3, 2019
I have 63 Points and holding CIPS license as well.
Does any one is having an idea if it will work for noc 2173

karam2233

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Hello good people.

Anyone here with NOC 2232? my current score is 66 and will be 69 next week and if I didn't lose my job, 70 by March.
I am still worried because I have never seen a draw with NOC 2232. Is it because no one with this NOC has a decent score? or there are people in the pool with high score and same NOC but SINP draws are excluding this NOC?

Abhi1982

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hello good people.

Anyone here with NOC 2232? my current score is 66 and will be 69 next week and if I didn't lose my job, 70 by March.
I am still worried because I have never seen a draw with NOC 2232. Is it because no one with this NOC has a decent score? or there are people in the pool with high score and same NOC but SINP draws are excluding this NOC?
There are two things - first your score should be above the cut off. If it is v good. But it is not an assurance for a call to apply. It depends if province wants your NOC related workers at this time. If they dont, then even with 75 score you need to wait. No other option. So one needs good luck on both fronts. Cut offs should not rise and then the NOC should be chosen too. Otherwise it is a wait n watch situation. But Do not get demotivated. Do not think that if till today a code didnt get picked, it would never get picked. May be, you are the first one to break that ice. All the best
Note - I am also on similar bus. Waiting with 2173 - have never seen it picked up so far. Score is 68. But I am confident that I will make it. Are you??

Reactions: Airanie3878

Abhi1982

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
I have 63 Points and holding CIPS license as well.
Does any one is having an idea if it will work for noc 2173
It will work, if they choose your NOC in the draw and the score falls to 63. You may have to wait quite long though because there will be a bulk load of candidates between 69(current cut off) to 63 (where you are).

Abhi1982

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi guys, is anyone face any problem with SINP login portal ? As since last week i have been trying to rest password and every time msg shows that recovery password sent to your register email; however, while checking mail nothing is arrived until today. Is anyone facing this kind of problem? And one more thing is there any chance to drop score at 67 from 69 as I m standing at 67 point
Go to your SPAM and search with keyword SINP.

Reactions: N1986

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Hello Guys, My NOC is 6221 and my points are 67. The NOC has been in the list of SINP since September till date but not in the last draw. My CRS score is 463. Do you think I will get the PR? Also, any other PNP that you would suggest. Thank you!