+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When will be SINP next draw ?

mansoor123

Jul 1, 2019
Hi i have an express entry profile but my noc is in demand as well. when i am making an account, they are directing me to apply to International Skilled Workers - Saskatchewan Express Entry. Is this where to apply for occupation in demand as well?

mohit2018

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Hi,
I’m just curious to know if anyone has idea about when next SINP draw will happen?
I have 68 points with NOC 2171, anyone in the same boat?
I have 66 points NOC:2173 ( I know it has not been invited yet).
But, I wanna know, do you guys already have license in case you got an invite? And if not, any idea how long does it take to obtain one and what is the process? Just because of this license criteria I am somewhat passive towards SINP.
Please guide me.:)

Rashidali

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
But, I wanna know, do you guys already have license in case you got an invite? And if not, any idea how long does it take to obtain one and what is the process? Just because of this license criteria I am somewhat passive towards SINP.
For Licence, there list of things you need to do.
A. Cips wants course to course verification report
B. If everything is ready then CIPS takes 6 month approx. to issue the licence

I, Myself is on the same board. I have applied for course to course verification once it will be done then will apply for licence.

mohit2018

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018

I, Myself is on the same board. I have applied for course to course verification once it will be done then will apply for licence.
Thanks for replying.
And by course to course verification do you mean WES course to course assessment?

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Hi, 2171 goes to need any license. I have read somewhere that SINP gives you one year of time to get this license, there few Canadian organizations that provide it if you contact them. I even read they usually take just 2-3 weeks to give you the license. Just search this forum only and you will get tones of information :)

Reactions: mohit2018

mohit2018

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Hi, 2171 goes to need any license. I have read somewhere that SINP gives you one year of time to get this license, there few Canadian organizations that provide it if you contact them. I even read they usually take just 2-3 weeks to give you the license. Just search this forum only and you will get tones of information :)
Thanks a lot. :)

Shinehm

Oct 13, 2019

i

I am not aware about license...does NOC 2171 also requires?

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Hi i have an express entry profile but my noc is in demand as well. when i am making an account, they are directing me to apply to International Skilled Workers - Saskatchewan Express Entry. Is this where to apply for occupation in demand as well?
I think so yes as I believe you don’t have and Saskatchewan working experience, so you will be applying as international skilled worker only for the NOC that is in demand and applies to your experience closely.