+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When will be SINP next draw ?

Muhammad1987!

Aug 25, 2019
@Nehakapoor05 ...if we have the EE profile and then apply for the SINP even then the documentation is long and overwhelming.
Or we will have to provide the documentation as per the demands of express entry route as it will add 600 pts to the EE profile?

Muhammad1987!

Aug 25, 2019
Sure, thanks! But receiving ITA is just half battle won!
Documentation is so overwhelming and important that until I receive nomination nothing is guaranteed :)
@Nehakapoor05 ...if we have the EE profile and then apply for the SINP even then the documentation is long and overwhelming.
Or we will have to provide the documentation as per the demands of express entry route as it will add 600 pts to the EE profile?

Sibtulhassan

Apr 23, 2018
Hello guys I want to ask few questions regarding proof of funds. I have maintained my bank balance of 28 lac for a year. As i was aspirant of nova scotia so I waited for opening of cat b but that didnt open so I decided to give up for canada and I withdraw funds from my account. Now I came to know that my Noc is also in demand in sinp. So I decided to give it another chance.
Now I want to file eoi for Saskatchewan. I want to ask that now only 8 lac are remaining in my account. What if I resubmit funds in my account and show those funds as a gift from my father so in that case would there be need to remain the funds in my account for 3 months or one can show gift deed any time and apply.
I am waiting for your guideline

Shinehm

Oct 13, 2019
Is birth certificate mandatory? Can i use school leaving certificate or indian Embassy issued birth certificate (as we stay out of india)in case of non availability of birth certificate?

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Yes, it doesn’t matter through what route you go, you have to submit all the documents to support your application

Boyzone

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
How does SINP draw works? Lets say for a NOC 2171 there are 100 people who are at 67 points. If the draw closes at 67, does everyone gets ITA?

Boyzone

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
I am new to SINP and do not have more info on this. I am trying to know from people who already have much more experience.

Can anyone help me know the answer for the above. I also have one more question on Educational credentials:

Actual education is 3 years Bachelors and 2 years Masters. But, WES Canadian Equivalency says Bachelor's degree (Four years) and Post Graduate Diploma (1 Year). So, can I select Master's for EOI or I still need to select Bachelor's.

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
I am new to SINP and do not have more info on this. I am trying to know from people who already have much more experience.

Can anyone help me know the answer for the above. I also have one more question on Educational credentials:

Actual education is 3 years Bachelors and 2 years Masters. But, WES Canadian Equivalency says Bachelor's degree (Four years) and Post Graduate Diploma (1 Year). So, can I select Master's for EOI or I still need to select Bachelor's.
i believe you can clam as per WES only, which means bachelors .

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
New lates draw with 922 invitations on 24th , any luck guys .
Any assured info about points and NOC

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
Dear all,

Do we need to upload any documents before ITA ?? , i could not find anything asking to upload documents while filling details.