+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES verification with IGNOU

mohit2018

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Dear All
IGNOU will respond to WES but took minimum 6 weeks. You need to visit, if possible to IGNOU to expedite but difficult to locate whom to contact, so have some patience and definitely, they will respond back.

For me it’s took almost 7 weeks but finally they respond.

Thanks
Really??? I learned that they are now taking 7-8 weeks for issuing transcripts and then additional 7 weeks for responding to WES??
so in total, IGNOU will take 14-15 weeks to acknowledge our credentials? That's way longer. :(

TejasShah

Dec 12, 2019
Has anyone done WES for IGNOU'S PGDOM(Post graduate diploma in operation management? Can you share the outcome?

rajoth21

Jan 20, 2018
Friends, have a quick question, any help would be really great. My brother has a B.Science degree in Electronics (3 years degree) and he is right now taking PGDIBO from IGNOU, does WES evaluate this as two diploma or degrees separately or it would be considered as one bachelor degree? Please advise!

28@Newbie

Jan 6, 2020
Hi,

Do we need to send only the mark sheets or the masters degree certificate should also be sent? My mba degree will come next year. Can the evaluation be done only on the basis of mark sheets and bachelor degree certificate?

Please anyone reply. Ant help is appreciated.

Feb 7, 2020
Hi,
I am pass out MCA from IGNOU and want to issue a transcript to send WES.

To issue transcript do I need to send all mark-sheets from Sem-1 to Sem-6 or just single consolidated mark-sheet that have all semester marks to IGNOU Delhi center?

What is the correct procedure to issue the transcript from IGNOU?

Please help

Sushama

Pjs94

Jan 12, 2020
hi, yes the verification process from ignou might take time but you will get through. once they receive hard copies of verification within a week they send back the reply directly to wes. it goes through speed post so it takes around 2 weeks to reach can.
Hi, I gave my IGNOU exams in December. Can you tell when are the transcripts available after giving the exams so that i can start the WES process. Thanks

Pjs94

Jan 12, 2020
Hi guys!
I am initiating the ECA process, can anyone please share to whom I contact, application form, fee for ECA at IGNOU?
Thanks
Hi, I gave my IGNOU exams in December. Can you tell when are the transcripts available after giving the exams so that i can start the WES process. Thanks

Ahadbawa

Apr 27, 2020
Did you get an Answer to this on IGNOU MBA WES equivalency ? Whether it is a 4 yrs Bachelor or it comes to be a 2 or more certificate ?
I’m in the same situations. Please help MBA alumni from IGNOU who applied for ECA through WES.

Veejaysingh

Star Member
May 19, 2020
Hey guys i am stuck with the form which i am required to fill the ignou form to get my transcripts send to Canada. how much fees shall i put in the column where I am being asked ...No. of transcripts_______* Rs 300/- or Rs 500/- or _________= Total amount: Rs__________.
kindly let me know what is the amount i need to put in that column.

Secondly, once I am done with the form, how am i supposed to send this form to them? By mail or some other mean.
Thirdly, what are the other documents required with the form .

kindly help .
Thanks

Veejaysingh

Star Member
May 19, 2020
Hey guys, kindly help I am in Canada want to send the documents for ECA from IGNOU to WES .As I have BSC in hospitality and hotel administration. What's the procedure and how the payment works?

Thanks in advance

svaza

Oct 17, 2020
Hello All,

I have done MCA from IGNOU and have received convocation certificate.
For ECA evaluation through WES,
  • Do i need to send just final certificate copy for official transcript to IGNOU, OR send copy of all semester marksheets ?
  • Is IGNOU reliable to send sealed envelope to WES directly or should i take help from third party services in this case (who would collect from IGNOU in person and mail to WES from same pincode) ?
Thank you