+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES verification with IGNOU

arunsever

Oct 22, 2018
Hi, it's been a month now but still there is no reply from Ignou to WES. It is very disheartened. Any idea how to approach IGNOU. AS I HAVE SEEN THERE is a reply in above post that IGNOU usually reply back in 20 days, however, in my case its more than a month.
Hi I called IGNOU yesterday and inquired about the status. She told, they have already replied to WES on 22nd Oct. But still waiting for the WES status to be changed. Try calling this number: 01129571524

Reactions: Rajat Chanana

Rajat Chanana

May 3, 2018
Hi I called IGNOU yesterday and inquired about the status. She told, they have already replied to WES on 22nd Oct. But still waiting for the WES status to be changed. Try calling this number: 01129571524
Thanks for your swift reply. I will try to call them again.

arunsever

Oct 22, 2018
I saw day before yesterday, I think WES got some information from Ignou they have changed the status of my application from On Hold to In Progress.
Hey tas great. Could you please tell when did ur status go hold. Is it on September or August? Thanks

arunsever

Oct 22, 2018
I saw day before yesterday, I think WES got some information from Ignou they have changed the status of my application from On Hold to In Progress.
Even mine is now In Progress and evaluation is due on 29th November. Fingers crossed, as i heard any masters below 3 years are now being considered as only 4yrs bachelors degree. This might eat up my CRS score by 7 points.
Which one was urs? Masters? and when is the evaluation due?

Rajat Chanana

May 3, 2018
There is no date mentioned for me. Does DU
Even mine is now In Progress and evaluation is due on 29th November. Fingers crossed, as i heard any masters below 3 years are now being considered as only 4yrs bachelors degree. This might eat up my CRS score by 7 points.
Which one was urs? Masters? and when is the evaluation due?
Charge for verification?. As I did not paid anything in IGNOU.

lijesh

Jun 12, 2018
I can give u an accurate reply In this regard.Wes conducted verification two times for my certificate with ignou. I went through all hazards and finally succeed. u not need to pay any fee for verification. They will sent verification in a 20 days time through speed post air. It will take another 15 days to reach canada. Some time ignou didn't mention the security code in verification letter. In such case Wes again sent it back to ignou for further verification. Next, Ignou confirmed me that they are not acknowledgd any e mail reply from Wes. Only hard copy they are getting.what i did is when Wes informed me that it sent to verification to ignou, after a week I filed an RTI through online to ignou. Also I messaged to dy registrar s whats app number. Thus once it despatch they will inform speed post traking number as RTI reply

arunsever

Oct 22, 2018
Anybody with mba from ignou and evaluated as 4 years bachelors?
Since MBA is only 2.5 years and any masters below 3 years are currently considered as 4 yers bachelors by WES.