+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES verification with IGNOU

SujalMandal

Feb 12, 2019
hi, yes the verification process from ignou might take time but you will get through. once they receive hard copies of verification within a week they send back the reply directly to wes. it goes through speed post so it takes around 2 weeks to reach can.
Hi Isha,

Sorry to be a bother, but I and a couple of people have enrolled in IGNOU Feb session this year and we would like to be acquainted with the process of getting ECA from WES, could you please share your contact? We would be forever indebted to you! I will send you a DM.

May 4, 2019
Hi Sujal,
Did you get more info on ECA from IGNOU or can you share the process at IGNOU for PGDIS course. PLEASE share your contact number. Have also PM you.

Thanks

Hi Isha,

Sorry to be a bother, but I and a couple of people have enrolled in IGNOU Feb session this year and we would like to be acquainted with the process of getting ECA from WES, could you please share your contact? We would be forever indebted to you! I will send you a DM.

lal123

May 3, 2019
Please guide and suggest which course one should select to get benefit of two or more degrees who is only having a bachelors degree. will 6 months course from IGNOU ok to get this benefit.
Hi,

Good Day!!

Saw your post in another thread regarding Transcript from Magadh University.
Anticipating, you could help me on how to get Transcript from Magadh Univerity, Bodh Gaya, Bihar as I need this urgently to initiate my PR process for Canada.

Can you please help me on how you get the transcript for 3 year bachelors degree from Magadh University, Bodh Gaya (India)?
and which agency should be approached that does Magadh university-evaluation.

It would be great help for me, if you can respond on my below email

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,
email: PNKJLL@GMAIL.COM

vision2910

Jul 18, 2019
Hi guys!
I am initiating the ECA process, can anyone please share to whom I contact, application form, fee for ECA at IGNOU?
Thanks

sagar27

Jul 29, 2019
Anybody with mba from ignou and evaluated as 4 years bachelors?
Since MBA is only 2.5 years and any masters below 3 years are currently considered as 4 yers bachelors by WES.
Did you get an Answer to this on IGNOU MBA WES equivalency ? Whether it is a 4 yrs Bachelor or it comes to be a 2 or more certificate ?

mohit2018

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018

pkinhyd

Aug 12, 2019
I got the update at WES website that the verification was completed by IGNOU. It took 2 weeks for me for the verification.
Can you guide me from beginning, I have applied for my Master MCA through IK PTU university through their support website, how can I do for my IGNOU Bachelor BCA?

kd1611

Jun 9, 2019
I need your help in getting through this hurdle. My IGNOU MBA transcript and degree were sent to WES. But WES had reached out to IGNOU for additional verification through email and post. But IGNOU says that they will not respond or check their emails for verification. Also, post from WES was dispatched on 07/11 and IGNOU says that they have not received any posts. Also, WES does not tell me the email ID/ or any other details on the post sent to IGNOU. I am not sure how to proceed. Has anyone faced this same scenario?

Any help would be great!
hi, did you also send your bachelors degree to wes along with MBA. please let me know as am in dialema to send my mca degree from ignou or need to send bachelors also.. pls help.

pkinhyd

Aug 12, 2019
hi, did you also send your bachelors degree to wes along with MBA. please let me know as am in dialema to send my mca degree from ignou or need to send bachelors also.. pls help.
Yes you have to send both bachelor and master, only few master degrees exempted from this such as M tech
By the way I did my MCA from PTU and bachelor from IGNOU and I sent both

kd1611

Jun 9, 2019
Yes you have to send both bachelor and master, only few master degrees exempted from this such as M tech
By the way I did my MCA from PTU and bachelor from IGNOU and I sent both
thx for quick reply.. i did bca from Magadh university but wes doesnt accept documents from this university. isnt MCA exempted?

kd1611

Jun 9, 2019
Hi,

Good Day!!

Saw your post in another thread regarding Transcript from Magadh University.
Anticipating, you could help me on how to get Transcript from Magadh Univerity, Bodh Gaya, Bihar as I need this urgently to initiate my PR process for Canada.

Can you please help me on how you get the transcript for 3 year bachelors degree from Magadh University, Bodh Gaya (India)?
and which agency should be approached that does Magadh university-evaluation.

It would be great help for me, if you can respond on my below email

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,
email: PNKJLL@GMAIL.COM
even though you get transcripts from magadh.. wes doesnt accept any degree from magadh...how will you get eca?

Dharnkhl

Sep 26, 2019
Hi, I have recently enrolled in PGDIS course on IGNOU and would like to know about the process of getting ECA from IGNOU in details.

Thanks in advance.
Hi, I have recently enrolled in PGDIS course on IGNOU and would like to know about the process of getting ECA from IGNOU in details.

Thanks in advance.
Hi Sujal,

I'm also planning on joining in for 2020 academic year. I have a few questions , could you please help me out with that. Please drop me an email on "atlastiwon@gmail.com" with your contact so that I can reach out to you. Thanks

Oct 26, 2019
Dear All
IGNOU will respond to WES but took minimum 6 weeks. You need to visit, if possible to IGNOU to expedite but difficult to locate whom to contact, so have some patience and definitely, they will respond back.

For me it’s took almost 7 weeks but finally they respond.

Thanks