+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES verification with IGNOU

Kanmani_kk

Jul 20, 2018
I need your help in getting through this hurdle. My IGNOU MBA transcript and degree were sent to WES. But WES had reached out to IGNOU for additional verification through email and post. But IGNOU says that they will not respond or check their emails for verification. Also, post from WES was dispatched on 07/11 and IGNOU says that they have not received any posts. Also, WES does not tell me the email ID/ or any other details on the post sent to IGNOU. I am not sure how to proceed. Has anyone faced this same scenario?

Any help would be great!

Reactions: JIMSHA01

Celinajeeha

Jul 5, 2018
I need your help in getting through this hurdle. My IGNOU MBA transcript and degree were sent to WES. But WES had reached out to IGNOU for additional verification through email and post. But IGNOU says that they will not respond or check their emails for verification. Also, post from WES was dispatched on 07/11 and IGNOU says that they have not received any posts. Also, WES does not tell me the email ID/ or any other details on the post sent to IGNOU. I am not sure how to proceed. Has anyone faced this same scenario?

Any help would be great!

Celinajeeha

Jul 5, 2018
A lot thanks for the reply.may I ask you a doubt,did u send any fees to ignou for verification?I mean whether there is fees for verification?if so,how can we send the money.? Whether we have to do anything from our side.Please reply as soon as possible.It will be very kind of you.Thanks again ..GBU

kiransnath

Sep 3, 2018
I got the update at WES website that the verification was completed by IGNOU. It took 2 weeks for me for the verification.
Congrats Kanmani. I am also going through the same verification process now. It has been more than a month now. Have you done any follow up or paid fees at IGNOU? Any pointers would be highly appreciated.

Celinajeeha

Jul 5, 2018
Congrats Kanmani. I am also going through the same verification process now. It has been more than a month now. Have you done any follow up or paid fees at IGNOU? Any pointers would be highly appreciated.
did ignou verify your documents?any updates from wes

Danny R Madan

Aug 29, 2018
i am also facing same situation. WES has sent my documents to IGNOU for verification. Now should we follow up with IGNOU? Is there any fees to be paid to IGNOU . People please help.

Celinajeeha

Jul 5, 2018
i am also facing same situation. WES has sent my documents to IGNOU for verification. Now should we follow up with IGNOU? Is there any fees to be paid to IGNOU . People please help.
Its been 2 months and ignou didnt reply yet.no idea what to do.pathetic situation

Danny R Madan

Aug 29, 2018
i am in discussion with other person in this forum and he is telling that we need to wait 20 days and IGNOU will automatically send it to WES . there is no fees . So jut will wait patiently for few days now . lets see what happens.

arunsever

Oct 22, 2018
Is there any email id of ignou so that we can request them to check parallely so that that the wes email sent to ignou wont be missed by them. plz adivice. Or as suggested need to be patient?

Reactions: Rajat Chanana

Rajat Chanana

May 3, 2018
Hi, it's been a month now but still there is no reply from Ignou to WES. It is very disheartened. Any idea how to approach IGNOU. AS I HAVE SEEN THERE is a reply in above post that IGNOU usually reply back in 20 days, however, in my case its more than a month.