+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES verification with IGNOU

hb1975

Apr 16, 2017
I saw day before yesterday, I think WES got some information from Ignou they have changed the status of my application from On Hold to In Progress.
Hi Rajat!!! Did IGNOU reply to WES on their own or you had to push to them-- personal visits or telephonic follow up. Additionally did IGNOU reply to WES through email or regular post...because with Canada post on strike this would take quite some time.

Reactions: mo123mo

mo123mo

Nov 22, 2018
Hi Rajat!!! Did IGNOU reply to WES on their own or you had to push to them-- personal visits or telephonic follow up. Additionally did IGNOU reply to WES through email or regular post...because with Canada post on strike this would take quite some time.
@Rajat Chanana please answer... I'm in same boat as well...

hb1975

Apr 16, 2017
I can give u an accurate reply In this regard.Wes conducted verification two times for my certificate with ignou. I went through all hazards and finally succeed. u not need to pay any fee for verification. They will sent verification in a 20 days time through speed post air. It will take another 15 days to reach canada. Some time ignou didn't mention the security code in verification letter. In such case Wes again sent it back to ignou for further verification. Next, Ignou confirmed me that they are not acknowledgd any e mail reply from Wes. Only hard copy they are getting.what i did is when Wes informed me that it sent to verification to ignou, after a week I filed an RTI through online to ignou. Also I messaged to dy registrar s whats app number. Thus once it despatch they will inform speed post traking number as RTI reply
Hi Lijesh!!! Congrats on ur document verification and thanx for the above details. What is the procedure for filing an online RTI with IGNOU??

mo123mo

Nov 22, 2018
WES says they sent email and postal mail on 03/12/18 but as of today 11/12/18 IGNOU says they haven't received any email or postal mail...

how to tackle this guys ? from my past experience, If I ask WES, they will simply say they had already sent it... i'm stuck... any tips guys ?

hb1975

Apr 16, 2017
WES says they sent email and postal mail on 03/12/18 but as of today 11/12/18 IGNOU says they haven't received any email or postal mail...

how to tackle this guys ? from my past experience, If I ask WES, they will simply say they had already sent it... i'm stuck... any tips guys ?
Hi!!! How did you communicate with IGNOU regarding receipt of mail from WES. Did you physically go there or we can speak telephonically with any IGNOU official on this.

Ajilitha

Dec 18, 2018
Hi...even I am in sailing in the same track ..... I am totally confused about how to start the WES process through IGNOU...They do not reply or guide us properly of the steps to be followed in sending the documents......once we get the reference number....what should be done....as I am in Chennai... I need to post the documents....can anyone help me

SIDDHARTH_G

Oct 17, 2018
Hi!!! How did you communicate with IGNOU regarding receipt of mail from WES. Did you physically go there or we can speak telephonically with any IGNOU official on this.
Hi, did you get any response from IGNOU for the receipt of query from WES, did you dial their number n checked?

Haseebuddin

Jan 5, 2019
Even mine is now In Progress and evaluation is due on 29th November. Fingers crossed, as i heard any masters below 3 years are now being considered as only 4yrs bachelors degree. This might eat up my CRS score by 7 points.
Which one was urs? Masters? and when is the evaluation due?

Hello Friend,

whats the status of your ECA? is 2 yrs Masters considered as Masters or Bachelors?

tango333

Jul 20, 2017
Please guide and suggest which course one should select to get benefit of two or more degrees who is only having a bachelors degree. will 6 months course from IGNOU ok to get this benefit.

Isha bose

Jan 18, 2019
I can give u an accurate reply In this regard.Wes conducted verification two times for my certificate with ignou. I went through all hazards and finally succeed. u not need to pay any fee for verification. They will sent verification in a 20 days time through speed post air. It will take another 15 days to reach canada. Some time ignou didn't mention the security code in verification letter. In such case Wes again sent it back to ignou for further verification. Next, Ignou confirmed me that they are not acknowledgd any e mail reply from Wes. Only hard copy they are getting.what i did is when Wes informed me that it sent to verification to ignou, after a week I filed an RTI through online to ignou. Also I messaged to dy registrar s whats app number. Thus once it despatch they will inform speed post traking number as RTI reply
Can you pls share the no of registrar ..

SujalMandal

Feb 12, 2019
Hi, I have recently enrolled in PGDIS course on IGNOU and would like to know about the process of getting ECA from IGNOU in details.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Dharnkhl

Isha bose

Jan 18, 2019
No,nothig.I am in uae and no contacts with ignou .they r not answering any calls to the contacts given in ignou website.I u r able to get any contacts ,please share with me too
Hi... I too am in UAE , need to check with you on your case . How long it took for you for the entire process. Ignou says they haven’t received any hard copies .

_canada

Apr 16, 2019
Hi is there any progress on this topic, did you guys find a better way to communicate with IGNOU, please help i am in same stuck up process. Any contact number, designated person ?? anyone knows who they designate the email ? the mail post ?

_canada

Apr 16, 2019
Can you pls share the no of registrar ..
Hi Isha, were you ever able to get verification from IGNOU ? I am in same boat and haven't been able to contact IGNOU. can you please share if you followed any process which helped you, it would be great help.

Isha bose

Jan 18, 2019
hi, yes the verification process from ignou might take time but you will get through. once they receive hard copies of verification within a week they send back the reply directly to wes. it goes through speed post so it takes around 2 weeks to reach can.