+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES has sent documents for verification to College/ University.

Mar 26, 2019
Hi,

I am facing a lot of trouble in regards to my correspondence with WES. I have sent all the relevant documents mentioned on the website along with my sealed transcripts. WES received all my documents and the evaluation report date was scheduled for 12-June'18.

Now just a few days back I received an email from WES stating the following:

"This is to advise you that photocopies of your documents have been sent to xxxx for verification and that your file has been placed on hold until we receive their written response. If we do not receive a response from them within seven weeks, we will automatically send another request. There is nothing that you need to do."

Now, upon contacting them, they are not telling me that on which mail address/ email have they sent the documents by saying that it is confidential.

It is India and it extremely tough to get things done from a college/ University. Moreover, there are over 20 campuses with the same name. I really don't know what to do?

Has anyone faced the same issue? Some guidance would be helpful.

Thanks
[/QUOTE
I had faced the same from JNTUK i personally went and applied for University Wes verification and its under process . You might need to reach out directly calling doesn't helps.

Jashannz

Aug 12, 2019
Hi guys, seems everyone getting issues for EC with WES. I was about to send my documents to WES but i am kinda confused now. Anyone plz advice for more professional Educational Credential Service Provider rather than WES. Thanks

sat2

Aug 27, 2019
Is anyone knows the secondary verification process for Anna University? My application status is pending from July 5th.

When I reached out the controller of examination, Anna University, they had sent a payment request of $25 to WES at least a month ago for the secondary verification of documents. And they will not validate until the payment is cleared. On the other hand, they suggested, if it is urgent, you can get the Authorization Letter on behalf of WES to pay that amount.

But when I checked with WES, they said, did not receive any payment request as of now. Also, If I request them to provide authorization letter, they keep saying, you don't need to do anything from your end.

I am totally confused!!!

Rmv.18

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
My friend’s WES status is on hold and verification has to be done from Karunya university?Has anyone been through it? Should she pay the university for doing it?To which email address will it be sent?

abhi1992

Aug 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
11-10-2020
Hi,

I'm facing the same issue, WES has sent my documents to my university a month ago. I spoke to people at my university and they are arguing with me saying "No, we don't get the documents for verification, we've sent documents for many students and none came for verification". My University is fairly a new one and these people don't know anything about WES. I'm not sure what to do?

Any advice would help.

Thanks

Mrs. Philip

Oct 20, 2019
Is anyone knows the secondary verification process for Anna University? My application status is pending from July 5th.

When I reached out the controller of examination, Anna University, they had sent a payment request of $25 to WES at least a month ago for the secondary verification of documents. And they will not validate until the payment is cleared. On the other hand, they suggested, if it is urgent, you can get the Authorization Letter on behalf of WES to pay that amount.

But when I checked with WES, they said, did not receive any payment request as of now. Also, If I request them to provide authorization letter, they keep saying, you don't need to do anything from your end.

I am totally confused!!!

Mrs. Philip

Oct 20, 2019
Hi Please tell me what is happening now. My status is also on hold since 10.10. Anna university and Karunya has not yet received any docs for verification. Please update

Aish21

Jun 21, 2019
Hi, I am facing a unique issue. WES put the status of my evaluation from "Evaluation report under review" to "In Progress" 2 days before my evaluation report was due. This was on Sep. 11. After a month from that they put the status "On HOLD" citing additional information required from the university as the reason. I have visited Delhi University north campus multiple times. But the university is saying they havent received any verification request from WES on my name. On contacting WES again, they said that additional information does not mean that degree or transcript verification is required. In the update mail that they had sent me, they had written that they have sought additional information regarding my institute's accreditation and programme of study. I have done Bachelor of Engineering from NSIT. I have the following questions and it would be great if anyone who has faced similar situation can guide me:

1. To whom does WES send the emails for additional information on "institute's accreditation and programme of study" within DU as clearly the exam dept. (Counter 10, window no. 3) official have not received any verification request.
2. Is there any chance that the information request has been sent to my college instead of the Delhi University.

Any help in this regard is much appreciated as I am stuck in a deadlock here even after multiple followups with both WES and the Delhi University

Zmah12

Nov 1, 2019
Hi I need help. I sent my documents for eca. My masters is from India. The documents have been received by wes and have said they have sent for reverification now. Confirmed with university and they said reverification has already been done however wes updated status again saying waiting reverification. Is anybody in this situation right now? What should I do and how long will it take

Mrs. Philip

Oct 20, 2019
My case has been on hold with WES for verification of documents for my MBA since 8th of Aug. However, my institution says they have not received anything from WES either email or postal mail. WES says they cannot do anything in this case. I was wondering if WES will be able to issue me an ECA based on my Bachelors so that I can submit my wife's profile for EE. Has anyone gone through a similar situation? Appreciate any inputs
Hello
What happened after that? Any update?
Please help as I am also in the same situation.

fari0083

Dec 10, 2019
Hi, I got someone to visit the University in Kalina on my behalf. It seems one needs to pay a fee for the verification first and then the replies would be sent to WES. Once you pay the fee it takes around 20 days for them to respond to WES. I have paid the fees, hopefully they should send the confirmation to WES soon. I'll keep you posted.
Hello, I am facing the same problem since 6 months and I do not even stay in Mumbai. Please can you share with me that person’s contact who did this process on you behalf. Please. Your help will be really appreciated. Thank you in advance

Pashy24

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hello, I am facing the same problem since 6 months and I do not even stay in Mumbai. Please can you share with me that person’s contact who did this process on you behalf. Please. Your help will be really appreciated. Thank you in advance
Please check your inbox!

prashbha

Dec 23, 2019
Hello All,

I was going thru this blog and it appears most of them are facing issues with WES verification process. I am also one of them and need some help with the WES verification process. I have Masters from Annamali University and Bachelors from Bangalore University. I am thru with the Transcript process and WES has received them. However , I am now stuck with their verification process. Its been like 2 months now since WES sent verification documents to Annamali University and Bangalore university and below are their status, could anyone please point me in the right direction here ?

Annamali University : I have followed up with Annamali University multiple times so far requesting them if they have received the documents from WES for verification. Their answers always has been " We have not received your hard copy documents from WES". I also checked if they have received email from WES and the answer was same.
  1. How do I know if WES has emailed or couriered the documents in first place ? Will WES provide any tracking information if asked ?
  2. Per WES documentation, they re-send the documents again as part of their verification process after 7 weeks if there is no response from University. But that's a long wait....
  3. Also do I need to pay any fees to Annamali University for verification of transcripts if I have already paid about $75 USD for my transcripts copies ?
Bangalore University : They confirmed that receipt of the documents from WES for verification , however they asked me to pay 3000Rs to send the verification back to WES without any receipts. Is this how it works ? Does anyone know if there is an online payment process with Bangalore University for verification of transcripts which I need to go thru in-order for them to send the verification ? If yes , could you please help me with this ?

Any assistance on the above will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Prashanth

neha_dubey

Sep 8, 2019
Guys, any one here from St.Joesph's college of commerce and Arts, Bangalore ??
WES says they have sent emails ans hardcopies to my college for re-verification and the college say they haven't received any email/doc yet. This endless loop is going on for past 6 months now ! Checked with each and every authority in college. Going mad now.
All i can do is WAIT.
If anyone else has any info regarding who email goes to in this college, please enlighten me :/

jerin-

Dec 27, 2019
Hello All,

I was going thru this blog and it appears most of them are facing issues with WES verification process. I am also one of them and need some help with the WES verification process. I have Masters from Annamali University and Bachelors from Bangalore University. I am thru with the Transcript process and WES has received them. However , I am now stuck with their verification process. Its been like 2 months now since WES sent verification documents to Annamali University and Bangalore university and below are their status, could anyone please point me in the right direction here ?

Annamali University : I have followed up with Annamali University multiple times so far requesting them if they have received the documents from WES for verification. Their answers always has been " We have not received your hard copy documents from WES". I also checked if they have received email from WES and the answer was same.
  1. How do I know if WES has emailed or couriered the documents in first place ? Will WES provide any tracking information if asked ?
  2. Per WES documentation, they re-send the documents again as part of their verification process after 7 weeks if there is no response from University. But that's a long wait....
  3. Also do I need to pay any fees to Annamali University for verification of transcripts if I have already paid about $75 USD for my transcripts copies ?
Bangalore University : They confirmed that receipt of the documents from WES for verification , however they asked me to pay 3000Rs to send the verification back to WES without any receipts. Is this how it works ? Does anyone know if there is an online payment process with Bangalore University for verification of transcripts which I need to go thru in-order for them to send the verification ? If yes , could you please help me with this ?

Any assistance on the above will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Prashanth

Hi Prashba,

I am also facing the same.problem with annamali university... the status is on hold from nov 22