+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA status on Hold

NPN

Oct 16, 2018
New Jersey
NOC Code......
Hey guys

The status of my WES evaluation changed from on hold to in process. So does this mean they have considered the response from my institution? How much is the lead time from here?
I called WES to understand the process. They informed me that 20 days counter will start after they receive all the required document, which means after receiving the document from the respective university they will take ~20 days to complete the evaluation.

teekay1990

Sep 29, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2019
I'm stuck in a strange situation. My status had been put 'on hold' 10 days ago and my university has replied to the WES mail last week. Yesterday, my status has been again updated to on hold. Upon calling WES, they informed me that the information provided by my university is incomplete / not as per the information required by WES. Now the university is saying that they have provided all information and that they have not received any follow up request from WES.

Quite confused regarding what to do. Would appreciate guidance from people who may have faced a similar issue

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
hey @Nishika22 - we are facing a similar issue. My wife's ECA is on hold for verification from University of Mumbai for past 1.5 months...would you mind looping me in that other thread where the VDR email is shared? Many thanks...
Looped you in :) Please check...hope it helps! A month and a half is indeed a long time to be made to wait :(

Jaganlon

Oct 8, 2018
Annamalai University......
Application put hold on October 6th.
University told They ll reply to hard copy physical mail.

Told me to wait.
Around 20th they got posted letter from WES
Told me to wait 20working days to verify from university part.

Kept calling them daily some days I was lucky to get them

On 9th November Friday when called university told they have sent email.
It took more than 5 working Wes to update.

We received your documents 19th
Then documents under review next day20th
Then we are reviewing your report.20th
Final review yesterday21st
ECA complete yesterday21st
Today download the PDF22nd

Annamalai university

Jaganlon

Oct 8, 2018
Annamalai University
Controller of examinations 04144-238027

They will ask for your University reg. no and the WES number.

Keep on trying some time you will get.
Bit rude they don't like answering calls. But still call them daily.

I got connected someday after trying more than 100 times.

Good time to call is after2:30pm indian time.

Best of luck to all and all helped me

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
@Nishika22, do u hv the contact details for delhi university for WES verification mail ? Where should I call ? I dont live in India. Its taking too long and I am stuck.
Hey! I unfortunately only dealt with Delhi University at the transcript stage since my ECA report was generated a month before the verification process started. It was my husband's IMT PGDM which was stuck in reverification and led me to find out more about the process...For what it's worth, North Campus and South Campus contact details are as follows:

South Campus:
Email ID: dce@south.du.ac.in
Address: Section Officer,
Examination Branch III,
South Delhi Campus,
University of Delhi, Benito Juarez Road,
New Delhi - 110021
(Landmark: Behind A.R.S.D. College Building, Dhaula Kuan)

North Campus:
Phone Number: +91-11-27667623
Email ID: dutranscripts@gmail.com
Address: Window no‐ 12 Gate no‐1,
Opp. New Administrative Block,
Examination Branch,
North Campus,
University of Delhi, New Delhi‐110007

Hope it helps! @Sumeet36 and @Mkface03 might be able to shed more light...

@Nishika22, do u hv the contact details for delhi university for WES verification mail ? Where should I call ? I dont live in India. Its taking too long and I am stuck.

zoecanada1

Nov 21, 2018
Thanks nishika for the prompt reply. The number above is for finance section. Its really frustrating. Half the times no one picks phone. When they pick they are in hurry of banging the phone. Inspite of the fact someone is making international call their behaviour remains the same. If Summet36 or Mkface03 had any success with delhi university please share....

Feeling so helpless as the whole process is getting delayed because of this.

Reactions: Nishika22

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Thanks nishika for the prompt reply. The number above is for finance section. Its really frustrating. Half the times no one picks phone. When they pick they are in hurry of banging the phone. Inspite of the fact someone is making international call their behaviour remains the same. If Summet36 or Mkface03 had any success with delhi university please share....

Feeling so helpless as the whole process is getting delayed because of this.
I can imagine :( But yeah, I chased them up from Mauritius myself, so it is the craziest follow-up to do. DU isn't exactly geared for efficiency eh! @Sumeet36, @Mkface03 and @mittali.rustagi - please help if you have DU contact details for the reverification process.

Vikas_Har

Sep 26, 2018
Dear Vikas,

General question : the email which I received from WES said - "....This is to advise you that WES has sent photocopies of your documents for verification both electronically and by standard postal mail to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. Your WES file is on hold until we receive a written response from this institution...". My question is related to the bold line.
In what way does the university reply back to WES? Is it just a confirmation over the email stating verification is okay? or does the university also need to send back the transcript documents back again to WES?

Also, do you know anybody who has faced similar issue whose documents were from the Guru Gobind Singh IP university, Delhi?
Hi Kritika,

I was tied up on some other life aspects hence checking the account after many days. Not sure if you got answers on ur query from someone already!
To answer ur query.. The university is supposed to reply back to the email address (Not "reply" directly...rather look for the email address present in the email that's sent from WES to university )/ University has to just mention that the documents are genuine and authentic and that they are of the same candidate. one thing to make sure is that university has to include the unique 10 digit reference number also. This 10 digit reference number is also available in the same email that university received from WES originally.

University IS NOT SUPPOSED to send the transcripts again.. WES wants just an email reply from the university.

Sorry I don't know anybody from IP univ Delhi.

Hope this helps...

Let me know if u face any further issues.

Thanks,
Vikas