WES ECA status on Hold

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Hi, my application has been put on hold. They have sent verification to my institute " Indian institute of foreign trade" and my institute has replied them, yet WES says that we have not received any email from your institute. Please advice what to do.
Hi @Mj89, sorry to hear your application has gone into the re-verification loop too :( Please note that the ID the university responded to for the WES verification request may have been incorrect. In many cases, the WES email comes from the auto-sender@wes.org ID and institutions respond to the same. The latest ID doing the rounds, according to kind updates by the members of this forum, is verifa8@wes.org. Do ask if your issuing institution can identify this or a similar ID from the email sent to them, even if it is not the email ID that the mail came from.
Hope it helps :)
Cheers!

shanshajahan

Jun 22, 2015
Hi, my application has been put on hold. They have sent verification to my institute " Indian institute of foreign trade" and my institute has replied them, yet WES says that we have not received any email from your institute. Please advice what to do.
I have also faced the same issue. My univeristy didn't mention the 10 -digit unique reference number in their reply. It is highly important that they mention your reference number in the email subject as well as body.

Apr 11, 2018
Hello everyone,
Is there anyone from Bharati vidyapeeth deemed university pune.My status was put on hold for verification on 17th september and i have contacted my university several time since then if they have received any email from Wes.They have not received any emal but have provided me with an email where WES can contact for verification.This email is not mentioned anywhere on the website.I have forwarded it to WES through there contact us page and have received a response that they will forward it to concerned department for action.Can I do anything else to speed up the process

HN1259

Sep 14, 2018
Hi,

A few days back, I had asked about the verification process. The status on my account has been updated from "waiting for verification" to "We received your documents. We are reviewing your documents.". Does that mean that the verification reply from my college has been accepted? Could anyone please tell me what the next steps are? Can I expect my report in another month, maybe?

Reactions: Nishika22

Pashy24

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hi, the status on my WES account is on hold. Both my degrees Bachelor's and Master's are awarded by the University of Mumbai. Since 11-Sept-2018, the status has been on hold because a verification request has been sent to the University of Mumbai for my Master's degree. The Bachelor's degree got accepted. Does anyone know who can one check with for the verification bit at the University of Mumbai? Also which campus Kalina or Fort? Do they reply to emails at all? Please suggest solutions. My application has been under review since July 2018.

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Hi,

A few days back, I had asked about the verification process. The status on my account has been updated from "waiting for verification" to "We received your documents. We are reviewing your documents.". Does that mean that the verification reply from my college has been accepted? Could anyone please tell me what the next steps are? Can I expect my report in another month, maybe?
Hey @HN1259 , the account status update means that the provided verification for your documents - whether over email or hard copy - has been received by WES. They should soon confirm if all is fine (Documents Accepted) and then provide a completion date for your ECA report. It’s typically taking 15-20 days for an ECA report to come at present. Plan your entry into the EE pool and your expected ITA accordingly :) Cheers...

Muzammil_Rizvi

Aug 9, 2018
Muscat
Category........
FSW
Hello Everyone,

I am facing the similar issue. My ECA application has been put on hold saying document is sent to UPTU/AKTU(Uttar Pradesh Technical University) for verification.
I tried contacting university on their landline and they said they cant handle all requests personally, they will do verification according to their time.
It already took 2 months to get the transcripts and i am not sure how much time they will take to verify it.

I am just loosing hope, what should i do to expedite the process?
Looking for help.
Hi Payal,

Did UPTU/AKTU verified your documents back to WES? If so, how long they took for it. Do you have any contact person there with whom you followed up for your case? Please, if you can share the details, as I am stuck with the same problem where WES sent documents back to UPTU for verification.

Mack Dash

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
received a email from WES that says "WES does not evaluate studies from IKGPTU"

when i registered on their website in august there was no notification in their website and was able to register successfully. But now anyone who is trying to registering same university credential is getting an error that "WES does not evaluate credential from IKGPTU, if sent it will cause delay".

WES has reviewed and accepted my docs and gave me a due date and on due date they sent me the mail stating the line "WES does not evaluate study from IKGPTU"
Can anyone tell that why the heck they reviewed and accepted my docs then if they don't evaluate study of that uni? They didn't even told me and only told me on the due date.

anyone pls help

my credentials were - 3 year polytechnic diploma + B.Tech.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
received a email from WES that says "WES does not evaluate studies from IKGPTU"

when i registered on their website in august there was no notification in their website and was able to register successfully. But now anyone who is trying to registering same university credential is getting an error that "WES does not evaluate credential from IKGPTU, if sent it will cause delay".

WES has reviewed and accepted my docs and gave me a due date and on due date they sent me the mail stating the line "WES does not evaluate study from IKGPTU"
Can anyone tell that why the heck they reviewed and accepted my docs then if they don't evaluate study of that uni? They didn't even told me and only told me on the due date.

anyone pls help

my credentials were - 3 year polytechnic diploma + B.Tech.
Did they give you a refund? Go with ICES or IQAS for evaluation

Mack Dash

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Did they give you a refund? Go with ICES or IQAS for evaluation
I'm waiting for their reply. I requested them to reconsider. Yes they are refunding.
which among ICES or IQAS is fast and best ...can do in shorter time.
my credentials - diploma + Btech

MissionCAD84

Sep 19, 2018
I'm waiting for their reply. I requested them to reconsider. Yes they are refunding.
which among ICES or IQAS is fast and best ...can do in shorter time.
my credentials - diploma + Btech
I think they should provide a valid reason for it. So that officials from IKGPTU can coordinate with them.
Further it is very much accepted that WES do not evaluate due to some valid reasons for new applications but you can not back off in between the process. If you have accepted then you need to complete it.