Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Hi Friends,

I am also in the same situation, my WES status is "On Hold" since 20th August.

The thing is they have accepted the Masters Degree and Marksheet but sent the Graduation Degree and Marksheet back for verification.
They are from separate universities. Has anyone here contacted Delhi University for this issue?? How can I contact the university as they don't pick up the phone and I am not in Delhi.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Waiting to receive 2 document(s)
University of Delhi, India
1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional)
Received Documents Awaiting Verification | Details
2. Statement of Marks
Received Documents Awaiting Verification | Details

Indira Gandhi National Open University, India
3. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), University Postgraduate Diploma
Accepted
4. Statement of Marks, University Postgraduate Diploma
Accepted
@EmmaR , sorry to hear you're also at the verification crossroads! Though it is unusual to get it for your Bachelors as a majority of people on this thread have received a verification request for their masters, including my husband.

Let me know if it is North Campus or South Campus that you are referring to, since Delhi University functions differently at both these locations. There are different contact points and even separate timelines depending on whether you're dealing with North or South Campus!

My husband used these IDs to coordinate with the transcripts team in South Campus for transcript issuance (NOTE: He did not receive a verification request for his bachelors but his masters for IMT, so I am not aware if there is a different team for the verification process):
Primary ID: dce@south.du.ac.in
Copy to: exam3sdc@south.edu.ac.in

Their physical address is:
Examination Branch,
University of Delhi, South Campus,
Benito Juarez Road, Dhaula Kuan,
New Delhi-110021.

NOTE: They did not pick up any calls and we finally had to meet them in person to get our work done. We were luckily visiting family in the city so it was not such a burn, but this is just to let you know how hard it is to coordinate with them remotely :(

For North Campus, I coordinated with the transcripts team for my own transcript issuance at the following IDs:
Primary ID: dutranscripts@gmail.com
Copy to: dean_exam@du.ac.in

Their physical address is:
Window no‐ 12 Gate no‐1,
Opp. New Administrative Block,
Examination Branch,
North Campus,
University of Delhi, New Delhi‐110007

Landline number: +911127667623

Hope it helps :) Cheers and best of luck with your verification process!

EmmaR

Dec 8, 2017
Thank you so much @Nishika22 for such a detailed reply and providing the contact details. :)
I am from North Campus, I will mail them on the email-ids provided by you.
Any tips about specific mail format or subject line for them? I will definitely include the 10-digit reference number.

Also, as WES needs verification for both degree and transcripts, so, do you have any idea whether it is handled by the same department in North campus or I need to contact another department for the degree verification?

Reactions: Nishika22

kamy18

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Hmmm, one sure shot way of avoiding that is to compute your score without your wife’s educational credentials but with her IELTS. If you make enough to meet the current CRS threshold for ITA cut-offs, you can move her education to personal history and avoid the need for her ECA report altogether at the ITA stage. Then, if between ITA and PR application, the resolution happens in a timely manner, you can provide her corrected ECA report as an optional document at the point of final docs submission :) On the other hand, if her educational score is necessary for you to meet the cut-off, I’d still recommend you proceed with the application and resolution in parallel, but do find out first how long the resolution is likely to take - at a conservative estimate...
Got her report corrected from WES, report number remains same however date is changed from June to today. Already recvd ITA with her earlier report , now planning to update new report :)

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Thank you so much @Nishika22 for such a detailed reply and providing the contact details. :)
I am from North Campus, I will mail them on the email-ids provided by you.
Any tips about specific mail format or subject line for them? I will definitely include the 10-digit reference number.

Also, as WES needs verification for both degree and transcripts, so, do you have any idea whether it is handled by the same department in North campus or I need to contact another department for the degree verification?
You’re welcome :) Hope it helps!

The subject line should be ‘WES verification required: Name, 10 digit number’ to my mind, to avoid any confusion in the minds of the North Campus staff.

Unfortunately, since I only contacted DU for transcript issuance but not verification (escaped the torturous process as it started a couple of weeks after I received my report!) I’m unable to help you re: whether the same department will confirm the transcript and degree certificate. It is likely though that the transcripts team will forward your mail to a higher authority (such as a Registrar) in entirety for verification. Try mailing them and do let us know how it goes...

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Got her report corrected from WES, report number remains same however date is changed from June to today. Already recvd ITA with her earlier report , now planning to update new report :)
Yay! Happy to hear that :)
As long as the report number stays the same, you should be good to go...the date change is a minor matter, to my mind. Congrats on the ITA and best of luck with the next steps :)

Reactions: kamy18

Tapan_1988

Aug 16, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
My status is on hold since 6th September.
My master degree documents are sent to Gujarat university for verification.

I went to Gujarat university to check with them. I was surprised to find that they do not reply verification request by email. They only reply after (if) they receive document verification request from Wes in physical form. After the receipt they take their own sweet time to reply and that reply is sent to WES by post. It seems that I will have to wait atleast for 2 months. (Provided Postal service doesn't lost the transit packages from either side)

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
My status is on hold since 6th September.
My master degree documents are sent to Gujarat university for verification.

I went to Gujarat university to check with them. I was surprised to find that they do not reply verification request by email. They only reply after (if) they receive document verification request from Wes in physical form. After the receipt they take their own sweet time to reply and that reply is sent to WES by post. It seems that I will have to wait atleast for 2 months. (Provided Postal service doesn't lost the transit packages from either side)
Sounds like a burn :( Guess you don’t have a choice except to trust in the postal system...Hope the physical verification request reaches your University folks soon!

jeckscorpian88

Aug 30, 2018
@Nishika22 pls loop me in the VDR sample E-mail link to take a look. WES has sent secondary verification to himachal Pradesh university on 5th Sept against transcripts. Up on checking with university they said they have not received anything. Need your help to close this issue asap.
Thanks in advance

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
@Nishika22 pls loop me in the VDR sample E-mail link to take a look. WES has sent secondary verification to himachal Pradesh university on 5th Sept against transcripts. Up on checking with university they said they have not received anything. Need your help to close this issue asap.
Thanks in advance
Hi @jeckscorpian88. I’ve looped you in! Hope it helps :)

Saman5689

Sep 16, 2018
Hi guys,
I am an ACCA member with 7 years of experience. Whilst during my 3 year audit training period, i got registered with ICAEW and got exemptions for 12 out of 15 papers. Now I am done with ICAEW too. Plz tell me whether this makes me eligible for the double qualification criteria to apply for immigration? Also ACCA is assesed as a 4 year program by WES?

jeckscorpian88

Aug 30, 2018
Hi @jeckscorpian88. I’ve looped you in! Hope it helps :)
@Nishika22 Hi, today my brother went to my university to request them to reply on verification email but they said they did not received any email or post from WES for verification. secondly they are jerk when my brother told them to check email in spam folder, they said they don't know if their is any spam folder and they need hard copy with letter for re verification. Do you have any idea how much time post take to deliver in India from WES Canada. are they saending through registered post or normal which is not traceable. thanks to advise

tailheart

Sep 18, 2018
guys you're amazing, thanks for this post, today I got a positive update from WES.

my application was ON HOLD since June 19

- June 19: 1st verification email sent to my school, didn't know which school email address was reached out. My school was closed on summer semseter. My former tutor kindly provided me an alternative email, I forwarded it to WES. WES replied There is nothing that you need to do. This communication is strictly between WES and the institution.

- around August 15: I submitted query again to ask WES to sent email to my tutor, but got the same relpy as abvoe. A few days later, 2nd verification email and regular mail were sent.

- September 6: My school was open for fall semester. I go to twitter. Thank god, WES twitter response very quickly.

- September 12: My tutor recieved email and replied

- September 14: status changed to "We receied your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)"

- September 17: updated again "We receied your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)"

- September 18: status changes to "We are reviewing your evaluation report. Your evaluation is due for completion on 10/9/2018"