+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA status on Hold

yrssudheer

May 7, 2018
Hi @yrssudheer ,

I do not want to misguide you. So, please refer to the sample draft to look for unique email id shared with you by Nishika.

Unfortunately, my institute denied sharing verification mail with me. I tried guiding them for couple of days, still they could not get it. I saw @samikdg 's post yesterday where he found unique email id while replying to VDR mail. So, I decided to check VDR email received in my mailbox.

In your gmail inbox, you will find 'attachment sign' just before the date. Take cursor over the attachment sign and you will find some id there.

Gmail Inbox View -

World Education Services ................ VDR-Notification-Reference#(xxxxxxx) ........................ attachment sign ...date

Please note - This may not be the right way. But I relied on this when I exhausted all other options :( So please be careful.
Thanks for the information but I am sorry didn't get anything.

I really pissed off with the careless attitude of university response. Tried almost 30-times finally one person responded and said you have to wait for 15 days concern person will revert to WES no need to reminding us. I just asked the confirmation whether they received email or not but still, no response end up with one solution wait till 15 days. Even tried from WES end they are really hopeless only short answer its a confidential. WES is also soo careless, for them its just a duty but for us its career. I am clueless now ..
Is there any possibility for cancellation so that I can ask them to refund money.

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
So finally I received the second VDR email last night, so guessing they have resent the email to my institute. Will call them up Monday morning and ask them to revert. The email ID on the image is still 1@wes.org but now people seem to get emails bounced even from that ID? Other than Nishika, anyone else on this thread have got the verification and subsequently the ECA done successfully so far?

Rachel007

Nov 13, 2017
Hi friends,

Does ne one know to create a watsapp group link.. We can all join it.. Those whi have their wes in hold due to pending verification.. We can all share our experiences

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
@Nishika22 - Am in the same boat too. My husbands MBA degree is put on hold and WES has sent documents for verification. They have accepted bachelors degree though. Extremely frustrating.
@nikitha, I’ve looped you in on a thread where the sample verification mail is shared. Hope it helps! Can completely identify with your sense of frustration as my husband just went through the whole grind, and we had no idea what WES was upto the entire while :( We were fortunate only in that the ECA report was finally issued, albeit after a 10 day lag. Our institute, IMT, was most supportive through the process, and that made all the difference!

Reactions: nikitha

burm7793

Jun 2, 2018
So finally I received the second VDR email last night, so guessing they have resent the email to my institute. Will call them up Monday morning and ask them to revert. The email ID on the image is still 1@wes.org but now people seem to get emails bounced even from that ID? Other than Nishika, anyone else on this thread have got the verification and subsequently the ECA done successfully so far?
My verification has been done. I called up WES, they are satisfied with the response received from the university. I have ECA completion date of 6/26. hopefully it is not delayed this time for any other reason. fingers crossed

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
My verification has been done. I called up WES, they are satisfied with the response received from the university. I have ECA completion date of 6/26. hopefully it is not delayed this time for any other reason. fingers crossed
That’s great - How did your university replied to WES? Email only?

burm7793

Jun 2, 2018
My verification has been done. I called up WES, they are satisfied with the response received from the university. I have ECA completion date of 6/26. hopefully it is not delayed this time next week. fingers crossed
That’s great - How did your university replied to WES? Email only?
Yes, they replied back to the email WES had sent them. WES had emailed to the email address mentioned on my transcripts.

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
My verification has been done. I called up WES, they are satisfied with the response received from the university. I have ECA completion date of 6/26. hopefully it is not delayed this time next week. fingers crossed

Yes, they replied back to the email WES had sent them. WES had emailed to the email address mentioned on my transcripts.
Happy for you buddy- hope you get the ECA by 6/26. Ur institute replied by email on 1@wes only right?

Reactions: ROCKER

burm7793

Jun 2, 2018
Happy for you buddy- hope you get the ECA by 6/26. Ur institute replied by email on 1@wes only right?
I am not sure actually. My institution did not given me that information. They were very protective in not giving out that info. They said they will do the needful but not give out any confidential info. I did not press them further as wanted to get my work done quickly without annoying them.

RedCherry

Apr 26, 2018
Thanks Nishika for the detailed information you have been sharing with us...Its heartening to see people helping each other in such a competitive world...Best of luck ..god bless you..
Contacted my university..they say they have mailed to both email-ids...lets see how it goes !

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Thanks Nishika for the detailed information you have been sharing with us...Its heartening to see people helping each other in such a competitive world...Best of luck ..god bless you..
Contacted my university..they say they have mailed to both email-ids...lets see how it goes !
On this whole Canadavisa forum, 99% people are extremely helpful, that's the best part of this forum :)
Could you please let us know which are the 2 email IDs of WES to which your institute has sent the email? I will call my institute to send the email today as they've finally received the verification email from WES.

Reactions: Nishika22

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Happy to hear you’ve rounded the bend! It was your initiative in starting this thread that helped all of us get together and resolve this knotty issue. It would be great to get positive news tomorrow on the ECA report issuance for your account. Do keep us updated :)

Reactions: burm7793

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Thanks @RedCherry! As @samikdg points out, this forum is really a boon to all of us at crossroads where we find ourselves let down by the system or simply lost in the long list of processes to be complied with. I’ve gained plenty of insights and benefited loads from other people’s shares across this forum, and it’s a pleasure to be able to give back :)

I’m assuming the 2 IDs you are referring to are 1@wes.org and auto-sender@wes.org? Let’s hope the verification is duly recorded and an ECA completion date released for your account. Best of luck!

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
One very important update: my institute finally received the verification email from WES sent on Friday night. When I asked them, the contact lady said that the reply email ID of WES is mentioned in their email and it is neither 1@wes.org nor auto-sender@wes.org (she didn't divulge the ID for confidentiality sake). I believe same is the case for @Jaywalker and another person in the whatsapp group whose institutes have received the emails last week. So, now WES is actually providing people specific email IDs to reply to. Will suggest others to check with their respective institutes.