WES ECA status on Hold

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Hello @Nishika22 & @Jaywalker , Did you Guys get your reports successfully generated? Please kindly updated your status, so that we get some relief.
Yes, the report has been received - with Masters equivalency for full time PGDM from IMT :) Do keep up with chasing the contact centre guys...once the issuing institution sends the confirmation to the right ID (1@wes.org for all of us so far, as @magento rightly pointed out) in the correct format (quoting your unique reference number and confirming authenticity of provided documents) all should be good :)

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Yes, the report has been received - with Masters equivalency for full time PGDM from IMT :) Do keep up with chasing the contact centre guys...once the issuing institution sends the confirmation to the right ID (1@wes.org for all of us so far, as @magento rightly pointed out) in the correct format (quoting your unique reference number and confirming authenticity of provided documents) all should be good :)
That's great to hear, and at least there's light at the end of the tunnel :)
Unfortunately, my case has just been dragging on. I checked with my institute again today, and they haven't received the email yet. Just now talked to WES customer care. Thankfully the lady was much better than the one last Friday, and she said that she's going to escalate the case right away for action since it is just stuck. Hope she's true to her word and then the supervisor takes action to resend the email.

My god, I have not wasted so much time, energy and money for such a simple thing in my entire life :O

Reactions: nikitha

somagold01

Jun 20, 2018
All the Best @Nishika22

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
Hi @Nishika22 or @Jaywalker can you guide me how I can tell my Institute to send the mail of verification confirmation.
How to identify and make a unique email I'd for verification....I am stuck...my institInshas received mail from WES but on auto sender they are getting bounced back mails.
Apologies for the late revert. My Status went to hold again because my institute did not word the reply as per WES specifcations. Yeah it sucks - I know. So I have asked my institute to reply again and I am hoping to get the ECA soon. Also I would advice everyone to be cautious on which email id you reply back. Do check with your institution on what email id they have got. The one circulating here on the forum may not be applicable for all. Hope this helps.

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Apologies for the late revert. My Status went to hold again because my institute did not word the reply as per WES specifcations. Yeah it sucks - I know. So I have asked my institute to reply again and I am hoping to get the ECA soon. Also I would advice everyone to be cautious on which email id you reply back. Do check with your institution on what email id they have got. The one circulating here on the forum may not be applicable for all. Hope this helps.
Oh man, it really sucks! Now what should be the wording of the email that the institute should revert with? Have WES specified it already in the email they sent to your institute, or this is another thing which needs to be figured out by talking/messaging WES?

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
Oh man, it really sucks! Now what should be the wording of the email that the institute should revert with? Have WES specified it already in the email they sent to your institute, or this is another thing which needs to be figured out by talking/messaging WES?
It should be worded correctly to certify the documents. Also need to ensure the reference number is typed in the body of the email. Further this reference number is different from the candidate reference number.

Reactions: Nishika22

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Just talked to the PGP office at my institute, they are clearly irritated now. There have been at least 7-8 cases of this in the last 2 weeks and in one case, the parent of the candidate went to the Director's secretary to verify the Director's mail box himself to ensure they haven't missed the email :O
Funny part is that they've also received the email for 3-4 candidates and promptly sent the confirmation email. No idea why it is stuck for others.

One more worrying thing is that the PGP office contact told they've sent the replies to "auto-sender@wes.org" and apparently did not get any bounce back. He could not locate any other email ID in the email received from WES for another candidate.

Could anyone whose institute has already replied advise where would this reply email ID be located in the WES email?

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Have sent you a PM, can you please check and reply.

magento

Jun 5, 2018
Just talked to the PGP office at my institute, they are clearly irritated now. There have been at least 7-8 cases of this in the last 2 weeks and in one case, the parent of the candidate went to the Director's secretary to verify the Director's mail box himself to ensure they haven't missed the email :O
Funny part is that they've also received the email for 3-4 candidates and promptly sent the confirmation email. No idea why it is stuck for others.

One more worrying thing is that the PGP office contact told they've sent the replies to "auto-sender@wes.org" and apparently did not get any bounce back. He could not locate any other email ID in the email received from WES for another candidate.

Could anyone whose institute has already replied advise where would this reply email ID be located in the WES email?
Try 1@wes. org

Reactions: aahaanbajaj

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018

@samikdg, I’ve advised on the thread for verification email sample that the ID for all candidates so far has turned out to be 1@wes.org. However, there is no guarantee that the issuing institutions for all candidates have to respond to the same ID. The relevant email ID (1@wes.org or othernumber@wes.org) will be appended as an attachment below the signature of the Director of Evaluations (at the base of the email received by the issuing institution). Hope this helps :)

Reactions: magento