Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
I doubt this will be answered but still trying my luck. I have done a 4 year BBA from IBA Karachi and a 2 year MSC in Economics from the same institution. What will WES equate it as most probably?
Hi, WES simply made your Bachelor and Master as Double Bachelor. I advise you to do your WES for BBA and use any other service IQAS, Uni. Toronto, ICAS assessment for MSC to get a good CRS score.

Reactions: Xavierl92

Xavierl92

Dec 17, 2017
Hi, WES simply made your Bachelor and Master as Double Bachelor. I advise you to do your WES for BBA and use any other service IQAS, Uni. Toronto, ICAS assessment for MSC to get a good CRS score.
Thanks so much Fahad! One last question; Is it possible to have two separate bodies evaluate the two degrees at separate points in time? I currently have a bachelors degree and in the process of completing my Masters. Is it possible to have my BBA degree evaluated first and once I finish my Masters have the MS degree evaluated. This will save me a lot of time and effort. Or will I have to send documents for bachelors degree along with MS and repeat the process again.

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Thanks so much Fahad! One last question; Is it possible to have two separate bodies evaluate the two degrees at separate points in time? I currently have a bachelors degree and in the process of completing my Masters. Is it possible to have my BBA degree evaluated first and once I finish my Masters have the MS degree evaluated. This will save me a lot of time and effort. Or will I have to send documents for bachelors degree along with MS and repeat the process again.
Hi, yes you can do from TWO bodies BUT, first thing first, go for WES for your BBA degree once BBA evaluated then proceed for MS. You can't do MS before BBA similarly, they don't assess MS without BBA.

I know it is a time-eating process but it is like that!

Thank you

Xavierl92

Dec 17, 2017
Hi, yes you can do from TWO bodies BUT, first thing first, go for WES for your BBA degree once BBA evaluated then proceed for MS. You can't do MS before BBA similarly, they don't assess MS without BBA.

I know it is a time-eating process but it is like that!

Thank you
Oh so that means I will have to get my bachelors degree assessed as well when I submit my Masters degree? In that case it is better to just have them both evaluated at the same time as I will have to go through the process of getting equivalency for bachelors again. Or will they forego the BBA document requirements since its already evaluated?

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Oh so that means I will have to get my bachelors degree assessed as well when I submit my Masters degree? In that case it is better to just have them both evaluated at the same time as I will have to go through the process of getting equivalency for bachelors again. Or will they forego the BBA document requirements since its already evaluated?
"so that means I will have to get my bachelors degree assessed as well when I submit my Masters degree? " YES
WES will give you TWO bachelors after evaluation!
Try other bodies for this as per their guidelines.

Good luck!

tausif_asif

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
AOA,
my qualification is as per below:
1. Intermediate (2 years)
2. B.com (2 years)
3. MBA (2 years)
4. Mphil (2 years)

What equivalency could WES issue? And what body should i use for good equivalency?
Last one, should I only have to send my Mphil degree with transcript to WES or do you need all from Intermediate till last degree?

Thanks

Pal12

Feb 26, 2020
Please guide me about the form filling for ICAS
In education history they are asking for primary details,secondary details.
confirm me please that in primary details do we will enter over matric details?
I am in the same situation. WES did not ask for fsc or metric documents but now filling post ITA it requires secondary documents too. Should i just enter this detail or do i have to get them evaluated too??

Pal12

Feb 26, 2020
Hello @irfanis Just want to ask about 2 Years Masters from NUST. Did WES evaluates it as 3 years Bachelors in Canada as equivalency ?
Hi, can you please assist us as we are short of time.WES did not ask for fsc or metric documents but now while filling post ITA it requires secondary documents too. Should i just enter this detail or do i have to get them evaluated too??

Ayesha aamir

Mar 8, 2020
Hi my 18 masters degree is evaluated by wes as 4 years bachelors and 4 year bachelors degree evaluated as 3 year bachelors now I want to send them my university cgpa certificate bcoz my masters transcript was in percentage also I have taken Ms degree and bs degree equivalency certificate from hec that my Ms degree is ms/mphil 18 years and 4 years bachelors degree is 16 years and masters do they change my report looking in these 3 things

soh.aa

Jan 11, 2021
Hi,

I am currently in Canada and want to do a WES evaluation. Can someone on my behalf seal my bachelor's documents from HEC and courier them to WES? Provided I have already HEC attested photocopies in Pakistan, while original copies are with me here in Canada.

Please help?

abida22

Feb 7, 2019
yes try to contact 0302 2707477 with legitimate attestation services in pakistan specially for wes. they will guide of updated process for wes for pakistan and also assist for services required from pakistan. me and my friends have conducted the same service from them and were successful for getting ECA.

saadmustafa

Sep 20, 2021
Hi my 18 masters degree is evaluated by wes as 4 years bachelors and 4 year bachelors degree evaluated as 3 year bachelors now I want to send them my university cgpa certificate bcoz my masters transcript was in percentage also I have taken Ms degree and bs degree equivalency certificate from hec that my Ms degree is ms/mphil 18 years and 4 years bachelors degree is 16 years and masters do they change my report looking in these 3 things
Hi Ayesha

I recently got my evaluation (IBA, Karachi - 4 Yr BBA and 2 Yr MBA) from WES. For benefit of everyone, here's a few things:

1. WES took 2-4 days in evaluation. Documents received on 7 Sep and report generated on 9 Sep. For my wife, documents received on 25 Aug and report generated on 29 Aug. That's the timelines, at least for now.

2. They accepted transcript/degree in online form from University, there was no need to send from HEC. Either works, but my university told me that I don't have to get it attested by HEC, as IBA has direct communication with WES. Worth checking with your universities, before going to painful process of dealing with HEC.

3. WES gave my 18 years degree, 4-year Canadian bachelors equivalence. I wrote to them, again and again, explained, but they won't budge. Even offered to pay for a review, but nothing. WES WILL NOT GIVE PK EDUCATION MASTERS EQUIVALENCE. Period. No one told me that earlier. So make sure you go to the right place for evaluation if you want masters equivalence for your masters. Do not waste your money on WES.

4. My wife has 1 year masters from UK. Got a masters equivalence right away, no questions asked. They even give unknown universities from Turkey masters equivalence, but not Pakistan.

5. Also they take 2/3 days for verification but over a week to respond to your concerns/queries. Really slow that way.

Happy to answer any more questions.