+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES assessment of NMIMS distance learning Business Management diploma

BeckieB

Jan 13, 2021
A month almost. It was delayed due to covid.
Thank you so much for your response. I am trying to join this course but they are accepting only January 2021 batch though. However, I requested them to admit me in June 2020 batch and they are not accepting.

Any inputs from your side? Any inputs from your side will really help me.

Varah6021

Nov 11, 2020
Thank you so much for your response. I am trying to join this course but they are accepting only January 2021 batch though. However, I requested them to admit me in June 2020 batch and they are not accepting.

Any inputs from your side? Any inputs from your side will really help me.
They will accept for Jan not June now. Its late.

kashifsami

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
NOC Code......
I'm not sure how to do that. Tried doing that. Don't know Where's the option to upload
@Varah6021 : Here's how to go about it.

1. You have to upload the image somewhere like google drive or imgbb.com
2. After uploading, grab the image URL
3. Insert the image it in your post by typing Ctrl + P, and then add the URL of the image.

puja nandi

Jan 20, 2021
@secret.simon - Sorry for asking the same question again but I hope you would understand the dilemma of WES evaluation and to get a Canada PR :)
I Have done my 4 year B.Tech in Computer science and that has been evaluated by WES as 4 Year degree.
Currently I am planning to 1 year Diploma program in Business Management from NMIMS so that I can claim points under " Two or More"
So this will come under the Two or more category right ?
Also can you pls tell when you got your ECA result?

This will be of great help
Thanks in advance

BeckieB

Jan 13, 2021
@secret.simon - Sorry for asking the same question again but I hope you would understand the dilemma of WES evaluation and to get a Canada PR :)
I Have done my 4 year B.Tech in Computer science and that has been evaluated by WES as 4 Year degree.
Currently I am planning to 1 year Diploma program in Business Management from NMIMS so that I can claim points under " Two or More"
So this will come under the Two or more category right ?
Also can you pls tell when you got your ECA result?

This will be of great help
Thanks in advance
Hello Puja,

Being a regular follower of this forum, I came to know that you will be awarded a 1-year Diploma degree which is approved by WES. So you can claim under the category of Two or more degrees. I hope this helps.

By the way, I just joined the NMIMS January batch.

kashifsami

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
NOC Code......
@Varah6021 : Here's how to go about it.

1. You have to upload the image somewhere like google drive or imgbb.com
2. After uploading, grab the image URL
3. Insert the image it in your post by typing Ctrl + P, and then add the URL of the image.
@Varah6021 : Could you please post your WES report. So far I've not found anyone's WES report who's done a 1 year PGD from NMIMS and got a 1 year PGD equivalence so I'd appreciate if you can share yours.

puja nandi

Jan 20, 2021
Hello Puja,

Being a regular follower of this forum, I came to know that you will be awarded a 1-year Diploma degree which is approved by WES. So you can claim under the category of Two or more degrees. I hope this helps.

By the way, I just joined the NMIMS January batch.
Thank you so much. I will be joining the Diploma Business management course I think the class starts from mid Feb. which course have you opted for

BeckieB

Jan 13, 2021
Thank you so much. I will be joining the Diploma Business management course I think the class starts from mid Feb. which course have you opted for
No problem. I opted for Marketing management.

In case, if you need a reference I can share the person's contact from the college who helped me with the admission process. You can mail me at Beckiejohnez@gmail.com

All the best.

Last edited:

Reetpreet

Feb 8, 2021
Hi all ,

I have done the same diploma this year , what do we need to select in wes : university education and then there is one more option : bachelor , master and post graduate ?? What should be select for this one , it’s urgent please let me know as soon as possible if any one has done

BeckieB

Jan 13, 2021
Hi all ,

I have done the same diploma this year , what do we need to select in wes : university education and then there is one more option : bachelor , master and post graduate ?? What should be select for this one , it’s urgent please let me know as soon as possible if any one has done
As per inputs from other students, you should select "University education". Please note that this information was received from another NMIMS alumna through a personal message. Hope this helps.

Feb 15, 2021
hi All, I came across this forum while checking if 1 year diploma in Operation management is accepted by WES as a 1 yr diploma or not. I have a Degree of 3 years which has already been accessed successfully by WES. I was told by the NMIMS college that 1 yr diploma will be calculated as 6 months during WES assessment as per the canadian education model. but after ready the strings i see that alot of you have recieved it as a 1 yr diploma course from WES. Pls let me know if anyone has faced issues while WES assessment for 1 yr diploma from NMIMS and if it was considered only 6 months.