Feb 7, 2015
Muscat
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Hi @secret.simon,

I've recently completed the same course as your brother NMIMS diploma in Business Management by distance learning.

Could you please share the list of documents you shared with WES? Also, did you choose the "Apply for WES" option directly from NMIMS student portal website?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Hi there, i also tried the portal online, but doesn’t seem to be working. My results also just came in yesterday and don’t really know how to apply.

praful.pandita

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Muscat
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Hi @praful.pandita,

I think, the link "Apply for WES" on portal is now migrated to https://nmims.edu/application-for-e-transcript-delivery.

But, I'm not sure to go with this or send the transcripts manually to WES.
Hi John,

Did you manage to find out on how to apply for transcript. I dropped an email to true copy " the platform" they are using and they confirmed as mentioned below . Please update and if you don't mind share your number so that we can stay connected and get this transcript thing sorted.

Regards

Hello Praful,

Please confirm you are from Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies. If yes then please find the below process

#First stduent needs to apply for transcript

How to apply for the transcript.
Kindly visit the NMIMS website, on the home page right-hand bottom corner you will find the link for Online application for E-transcript delivery follow the path. Fill in the details, upload all supporting documents in a single consolidated PDF file, make payment. Once you applied it will review and approve by the approving authority. Once approved you will receive an approval email along with an unofficial PDF file of transcript attached and a link to order for paper copies/E-transcript.Before applying for the transcript kindly go through the instructions on how to apply.

#After you receive your approval please follow the below process for WES.

How to place an order for sending the transcript to WES directly from NMIMS electronically.

Kindly click on the link which will be provided to you along with the approval email, please select the first option, select WES from the drop-down, select Electronic option, fill in the details, such as WES address and WES reference number, any additional documents and make the payment.
Also, the WES form is Not applicable, so only Transcripts, Marksheets, and Degree certificate can be sent electronically.

Note: Possible delays in processing requests owing to Govt of India guidelines about COVID-19.

Thanks & Regards,
Truecopy Support

chandigarh

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Hi John,

Did you manage to find out on how to apply for transcript. I dropped an email to true copy " the platform" they are using and they confirmed as mentioned below . Please update and if you don't mind share your number so that we can stay connected and get this transcript thing sorted.

Regards

Hello Praful,

Please confirm you are from Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies. If yes then please find the below process

Kindly visit the NMIMS website, on the home page right-hand bottom corner you will find the link for Online application for E-transcript delivery follow the path. Fill in the details, upload all supporting documents in a single consolidated PDF file, make payment. Once you applied it will review and approve by the approving authority. Once approved you will receive an approval email along with an unofficial PDF file of transcript attached and a link to order for paper copies/E-transcript.Before applying for the transcript kindly go through the instructions on how to apply.

How to place an order for sending the transcript to WES directly from NMIMS electronically.

Kindly click on the link which will be provided to you along with the approval email, please select the first option, select WES from the drop-down, select Electronic option, fill in the details, such as WES address and WES reference number, any additional documents and make the payment.
Also, the WES form is Not applicable, so only Transcripts, Marksheets, and Degree certificate can be sent electronically.

Note: Possible delays in processing requests owing to Govt of India guidelines about COVID-19.

Thanks & Regards,
Truecopy Support
Great information......are u applying for express entry/immigration? is this the path we need to follow for the same.?

Reactions: praful.pandita

chandigarh

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Hi
Hi John,

Regards

Hello Praful,

Thanks & Regards,
Truecopy Support
.Hi....Did u get any response from them after applying via this method?

praful.pandita

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Muscat
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Hi

.Hi....Did u get any response from them after applying via this method?
Hi Dear, at the moment i have applied for all the marksheet, transcripts through the student portal. I have paid the WES fees and applied for true copy. They are asking for degree certificate and similarly WES also requires the degree certificate. I am pushing NMIMS to issue the degree certificate.

On the portal expected time of completion is 22nd September. We have to push NMIMS to atleast send us the soft copy of the degree certificate.

praful.pandita

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Muscat
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Great information......are u applying for express entry/immigration? is this the path we need to follow for the same.?
yes, the path i mentioned is the correct path.

Apply for e transcript through NMIMS source and pay the required fees, Prior to that apply for transcripts and other relevant docs from the student portal.

ark_101

Sep 14, 2020
yes, the path i mentioned is the correct path.

Apply for e transcript through NMIMS source and pay the required fees, Prior to that apply for transcripts and other relevant docs from the student portal.
@praful.pandita, @John1991

Hi Guys! Hope you're all well! Surprisingly, even I was part of the same batch and since the results just got released, even I am interested in WES. Can you please confirm which to select for "Type of Education" in WES. Did you guys select university education or non university post graduate diploma education.

Any help is deeply appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

ark_101

Sep 14, 2020
Hi,

My brother, who has applied under the Express Entry scheme, has successfully completed the NMIMS diploma in Business Management by distance learning.

When going through the WES assessment, we (I am assisting him with the form filling and documentation side of things) had a few questions.

a) Under what category should he update this information on the WES website as? NMIMS is a "deemed university" in India. When entering the information in the WES website, can my brother list the diploma under "University education"?

b) The diploma is not a Post-Graduate Diploma, and can be undertaken by either a graduate or by school-leavers with work experience. In my brother's case, he undertook the course after his graduation. Would WES consider it a Post-Graduate Diploma? Would it make any difference to the the Express Entry requirements whether the diploma is just a diploma or a PG diploma?
Hi secret.simon,

In the end, did you leave the diploma under university education?

Thanks,
ark

Dec 30, 2020
@praful.pandita, @John1991

Hi Guys! Hope you're all well! Surprisingly, even I was part of the same batch and since the results just got released, even I am interested in WES. Can you please confirm which to select for "Type of Education" in WES. Did you guys select university education or non university post graduate diploma education.

Any help is deeply appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
@praful.pandita @John1991 @ark_101 I am planning to apply for the same course. Can we please connect on email or WhatsApp, it would be really helpful. Kindly share you contact details on ankurarora19931@gmail.com. Thanks in advance for the help.

Jan 2, 2021
Hi @secret.simon,

I've recently completed the same course as your brother NMIMS diploma in Business Management by distance learning.

Could you please share the list of documents you shared with WES? Also, did you choose the "Apply for WES" option directly from NMIMS student portal website?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
hello,

have you completed WES assesment after doing this course (NMIMS diploma in Business Management by distance learning.)?