+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

diamondspark

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
I submitted my ADR. Months later, they updated that we are reviewing the additional documents you provided, which made me happy but I also see that my eligibility section has changed back to "We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.". It was earlier at we are reviewing your eligibility.

Any clue what might be happening? My application has been in progress for last 9 months now.

Akash342

Jul 5, 2021
Hey friend..my case is lmia wrk permit.. I have got additional info request form imm5669 back ground declaration on 16 jul 21.document already uploaded.. and prior to this i got medical request too by cic.. And its got updated in a week.... When can i expect ppr.. Any of u get ur result till date???

Tommyjoe

Mar 29, 2021
Pas
Hey friend..my case is lmia wrk permit.. I have got additional info request form imm5669 back ground declaration on 16 jul 21.document already uploaded.. and prior to this i got medical request too by cic.. And its got updated in a week.... When can i expect ppr.. Any of u get ur result till date???
[/QUOTE
Please when you got your medical request did they send a form to you that had IME Number?
Did the hospital give you any document after the medical exam or they sent it directly to IRCC.
Also was it passed in a week

Tommyjoe

Mar 29, 2021
Please when you got your medical request did they send a form to you that had IME Number?
Did the hospital give you any document after the medical exam or they sent it directly to IRCC.
Also was it passed in a week. IRCC sent a medical request form to me. I just did my medical today.

Akash342

Jul 5, 2021
Offcourse tht form had IME no.. And hospital forwaded that medical report directly to ircc and it get updated within week

EPHRAT

Jan 20, 2017
Hello,
CEC AOR May 15,
Medical Pass, June2,
Biometry Done July2
Additional document request Sept1
Additional document submitted Sept14
Review of additional document-Not applicable??? immediately changed to not applicable status, what does it mean???????? now getting worried

Last edited:

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hello,
CEC submitted May 15,
Medical Pass, June2,
Biometry Done July2
Additional document request Sept1
Additional document submitted Sept14
Review of additional document-Not applicable??? immediately changed to not applicable status, what does it mean???????? now getting worried
What is CEC?

raospoorthi

Sep 26, 2021
hey guys i have submitted additional document requested by IRCC through webform as I was not given an option to upload in GC key, its been a month I have submitted the additional document yet my status has not changed to we are reviewing the additional document submitted , also under additional document in the Gc key it says Not applicable still, pls comment if anyone facing the same issue or gone through this issue earlier.

bbleh

Jul 20, 2021
hey guys i have submitted additional document requested by IRCC through webform as I was not given an option to upload in GC key, its been a month I have submitted the additional document yet my status has not changed to we are reviewing the additional document submitted , also under additional document in the Gc key it says Not applicable still, pls comment if anyone facing the same issue or gone through this issue earlier.
The forms submitted through webform doesn't show up on your GC account.

bbleh

Jul 20, 2021
Also, when did you apply and where did you apply from?

raospoorthi

Sep 26, 2021
Yea
Also, when did you apply and where did you apply from?
I have applied from India on 26th July,2021 sds file
gave biometrics on 3rd august and request letter was sent on 5th august ,
since I didn't have upload option in GC key I submitted it on Aug 20th through webform, I know if we submit it through webform it doesn't show up in GC key but since then I haven't hear any update and when I called IRCC helpline they were like the one you submitted through webform it still not reflected or attached to your file ,and they told this days webforms are taking time and asked me to wait, I don't understand why it was not attached to my file yet and also not sure how accurate the IRCC agent have answered since they don't have access to check our info.

raospoorthi

Sep 26, 2021
yea but since then I didn't get any update like the additional document you sent is being reviewed and also in GC key under additional document it is still Not applicable. i am confused what can be done now coz I'm from fall intake already started taking classes.

Last edited:

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
yea but since then I didn't get any update like the additional document you sent is being reviewed and also in GC key under additional document it is still Not applicable. i am confused what can be done now coz I'm from fall intake already started taking classes.
After they recieve it, the addition documents are further sent for verification. After this verification is done, reveiw of these documents starts and it also appears in our Gckey account

raospoorthi

Sep 26, 2021
After they recieve it, the addition documents are further sent for verification. After this verification is done, reveiw of these documents starts and it also appears in our Gckey account
Oh Thanks . Do you have any idea how long will it take because I submitted additional document on aug 20,2021. When I called to IRCC helpline recently the agent was like the additional document you submitted is still not attached to my file so wait till it is attached to your file . so I couldn't understand the situation whether to submit again or do I have to wait.

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Oh Thanks . Do you have any idea how long will it take because I submitted additional document on aug 20,2021. When I called to IRCC helpline recently the agent was like the additional document you submitted is still not attached to my file so wait till it is attached to your file . so I couldn't understand the situation whether to submit again or do I have to wait.
Exactly i have no idea how long it can take. I also provided additional documents on 27 August and after I uploaded, my Gckey account shows "Additional documents you have provided are uploaded". After I uploaded documents, in next few day I also noticed a ghost update.

In first week of september, I raised a webform to know the status, VO replied that they are currently conducting a acertain background verification. Likely they are verifying the additional documents I provided. So one month has passed and I didnot recieve the decision.

One of my friend got his approval 35-40 days after he sent additional documents. His approval came on same day he saw review of additional document in his Gckey account.

If you attached it through webform, then you should not worry. They receive everything we send through webform. You will see it someday in your Gckey account

Last edited: