+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

sanchuK28

Star Member
Jun 27, 2020
Application submitted on Nov 27, 2020. Biometrics - Dec 29. Medicals - Feb 8, 21.
Mar 9 - Received request for additional documents. Uploaded on same day.
Eligibility : "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." on Mar 9

Mar 16th received update that the document has been received and the status on account says
"We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. "

The additional documents request and upload - will it delay my application processing? Does anyone have an idea on this?
Did you get any updates?

sanchuK28

Star Member
Jun 27, 2020
Hello all, I am in the same situation. I was asked for additional documents on 1st March and I uploaded it the next day. There was an update on my account that the 'Review of my additional documents started on 4th March' and I didn't get any updates after that.

Is anyone with the same situation as mine? Timeline in my signature.

sarab1402

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Hello all, I am in the same situation. I was asked for additional documents on 1st March and I uploaded it the next day. There was an update on my account that the 'Review of my additional documents started on 4th March' and I didn't get any updates after that.

Is anyone with the same situation as mine? Timeline in my signature.
What documents they requested?

salimsalim

Mar 25, 2021
Hi all.
I am a postdoc fellow and applied for a working visa (LMIA-exempt work permit). Also, I am from Iran.

Application: November 22, 2020
Biometrics: November 22, 2020
Biometrics passed: December 9, 2020
Medical Report: January 8, 2021
Medical Report passed: January 19, 2021
Asked for additional documents: January 20, 2021
Added additional documents: March 11, 2021

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Any idea about my result?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi all.
I am a postdoc fellow and applied for a working visa (LMIA-exempt work permit). Also, I am from Iran.

Application: November 22, 2020
Biometrics: November 22, 2020
Biometrics passed: December 9, 2020
Medical Report: January 8, 2021
Medical Report passed: January 19, 2021
Asked for additional documents: January 20, 2021
Added additional documents: March 11, 2021

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Any idea about my result?
It states that your file is being reviewed against eligibility requirements so it is part of the process and can’t say it will be accepted or refused.

Reactions: Boltj194

Tommyjoe

Mar 29, 2021
took me a day to get ppr after they started reviewing my additional document...
Please was your permit previously refused? Before they asked for additional document. As I went through Jr Process and was wondering the time line to reopen my case.
They said they will reopen it that was last Thursday.

Reactions: DesiPikachu

diamondspark

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
I too recieved additional document request on Feb 24, I uploaded immediately. Within a week, status changed to The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
There has been no updates or even review of the document since. I applied for student Visa in Oct 2020.
Is there anything at all we can do to request them to look at our application again?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I too recieved additional document request on Feb 24, I uploaded immediately. Within a week, status changed to The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
There has been no updates or even review of the document since. I applied for student Visa in Oct 2020.
Is there anything at all we can do to request them to look at our application again?
What ADR was requested?