+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

DheerajS

Mar 15, 2021
Hyderabad
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
Application submitted on Nov 27, 2020. Biometrics - Dec 29. Medicals - Feb 8, 21.
Mar 9 - Received request for additional documents. Uploaded on same day.
Eligibility : "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." on Mar 9

Mar 16th received update that the document has been received and the status on account says
"We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. "

The additional documents request and upload - will it delay my application processing? Does anyone have an idea on this?

RehanaS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Application submitted on Nov 27, 2020. Biometrics - Dec 29. Medicals - Feb 8, 21.
Eligibility : "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." on Mar 9

Mar 16th received update that the document has been received and the status on account says

The additional documents request and upload - will it delay my application processing? Does anyone have an idea on this?
Congratulations you will soon hear a good news from them because I received request too and uploaded additional documents but didn't get any response and status is same documents are uploaded otherwise when it gets change to review, people get decision quickly.keep me in prayers too,a desperate and frustrated July applicant.

Reactions: Sarbjeet1

t.135

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021

same timelime...... pls tell if u and when u get update

ElMaximus

Feb 23, 2021
Congratulations you will soon hear a good news from them because I received request too and uploaded additional documents but didn't get any response and status is same documents are uploaded otherwise when it gets change to review, people get decision quickly.keep me in prayers too,a desperate and frustrated July applicant.
I too have uploaded additional documents on Feb 25 and the Status after a week changed to "additional documents are uploaded". Review hasn't started yet. Not sure why it is taking so long for them to check.

Adityaintouch

Apr 15, 2019
It seems I am in the same boat but without the communication for additional documents from VO. I have applied for the winter21 intake.

Application Received: 27th November 2020.
Biometrics was done on 7th December 2020.
Medicals Passed on: 22nd January 2021 (Raised webform for this via Thailand VAC)
Reviewing Eligibility started: 9th March 2021.

Post this there is no update, no communication. Please guide what should I do?
Should I wait or contact CIC?
What is the normal eligibility review window? Please guide

Reactions: aspirant256

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I too have uploaded additional documents on Feb 25 and the Status after a week changed to "additional documents are uploaded". Review hasn't started yet. Not sure why it is taking so long for them to check.
What additional documents were required from you?

ElMaximus

Feb 23, 2021
What additional documents were required from you?
It was GIC replacement document. I'd uploaded welcome letter instead of confirmation letter earlier with the SP application. I wonder why they are taking so long to start the verification of the replacement document.

Adityaintouch

Apr 15, 2019
It seems I am in the same boat but without the communication for additional documents from VO. I have applied for the winter21 intake.

Application Received: 27th November 2020.
Biometrics was done on 7th December 2020.
Medicals Passed on: 22nd January 2021 (Raised webform for this via Thailand VAC)
Reviewing Eligibility started: 9th March 2021.

Post this there is no update, no communication. Please guide what should I do?
Should I wait or contact CIC?
What is the normal eligibility review window? Please guide
Can anyone please comment on this

Ali hamd

Star Member
Dec 8, 2020
I received an e-mail from IRCC asking for a LOE, i uploaded it yesterday and my status changed to "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded "on the same day.
How long are they gonna take to give me an answer?

t.135

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
I received an e-mail from IRCC asking for a LOE, i uploaded it yesterday and my status changed to "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded "on the same day.
How long are they gonna take to give me an answer?
took me a day to get ppr after they started reviewing my additional document...

Reactions: coolcham

Ali hamd

Star Member
Dec 8, 2020
took me a day to get ppr after they started reviewing my additional document...
Thank you for your answer, can you please tell me how long your statue changed to ''We are reviewing your docs" after that you uploaded it ?
Just want to be sure.

t.135

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
Thank you for your answer, can you please tell me how long your statue changed to ''We are reviewing your docs" after that you uploaded it ?
Just want to be sure.
it took one week for status to change...n one day to get bvl n ppr