+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Sarbjeet1

Oct 3, 2021
Application submitted on Nov 27, 2020. Biometrics - Dec 29. Medicals - Feb 8, 21.
Mar 9 - Received request for additional documents. Uploaded on same day.
Eligibility : "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." on Mar 9

Mar 16th received update that the document has been received and the status on account says
"We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. "

The additional documents request and upload - will it delay my application processing? Does anyone have an idea on this?
Did you get positive result

Loli 123

May 24, 2021
Application submitted on Nov 27, 2020. Biometrics - Dec 29. Medicals - Feb 8, 21.
Mar 9 - Received request for additional documents. Uploaded on same day.
Eligibility : "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." on Mar 9

Mar 16th received update that the document has been received and the status on account says
"We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. "

The additional documents request and upload - will it delay my application processing? Does anyone have an idea on this?
Plz any update I’m in same boat September they asked for additional documents n they r reviewing but nothing since that time

nkbk

Aug 21, 2021
Got additional document request on Oct 26th and submitted on same day. The review of Additional documents hasn't started yet, still it shows your documents are uploaded. How many days does it take to get decision after submitting additional documents?

nkbk

Aug 21, 2021
Plz any update I’m in same boat September they asked for additional documents n they r reviewing but nothing since that time
Got additional document request on Oct 26th and submitted on same day. The review of Additional documents hasn't started yet, still it shows your documents are uploaded. How many days does it take to get decision after submitting additional documents?

beeb1360

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney | Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
29-07-2021
Med's Request
11-08-2021
Hi,
Can I ask What your ADR was about?
Any updates on it?

nkbk

Aug 21, 2021
Hi,
Can I ask What your ADR was about?
Any updates on it?
Yeah, it's about the transcripts as I sent incomplete documents. Mistake was from my side. I uploaded multiple PDFs of all the required documents. And I got rejection. Now, I learnt a lot and will apply again.

beeb1360

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney | Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
29-07-2021
Med's Request
11-08-2021
Yeah, it's about the transcripts as I sent incomplete documents. Mistake was from my side. I uploaded multiple PDFs of all the required documents. And I got rejection. Now, I learnt a lot and will apply again.
Oh. Sorry to hear that. You'll hit it next time.
Thanks for your quick reply.

Reactions: nkbk

ccmadu

Nov 30, 2021
Noticed a ghost update last night for my application and received an email this morning from Abu Dhabi that says "We successfully received your document"

After I login in to Gckey account I noticed another ghost update and inside it shows:

Review of additional documents
  • October 6, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided
Hello, did you get any further notifications yet