+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Elizben

Apr 26, 2022
Application submitted on Nov 27, 2020. Biometrics - Dec 29. Medicals - Feb 8, 21.
Mar 9 - Received request for additional documents. Uploaded on same day.
Eligibility : "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." on Mar 9

Mar 16th received update that the document has been received and the status on account says
"We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. "

The additional documents request and upload - will it delay my application processing? Does anyone have an idea on this?
When you received PPR

Mar 19, 2022
Hi,I, anyone tell me the procedure how can I add my existing application to my online account. I submitted my application by mail and I want to add that to my online account so that I can see the updates.

Dabangg@123

Star Member
Jun 16, 2021
Application submitted on Nov 27, 2020. Biometrics - Dec 29. Medicals - Feb 8, 21.
Mar 9 - Received request for additional documents. Uploaded on same day.
Eligibility : "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." on Mar 9

Mar 16th received update that the document has been received and the status on account says
"We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. "

The additional documents request and upload - will it delay my application processing? Does anyone have an idea on this?
Hello sir. After "we review your additional document you provided" . How many days it take to get ppr. Please reply

Zinnygirll

Jun 22, 2022
Please every one I need a quick answer

After I submitted my additional document

Schedule A form
And police report

Is still shows updated
But also still showing REQUIRED
Hello, have you had any news update? Those were the exact same documents requested from me. Any reason why they asked for them?

bilal2012bs

Star Member
May 1, 2022
They have reopened my file after the reconsideration request and asked for updated LOA. Eligibility also started again.

Applied: 1 March
File Refused: 1 April 2022
Reconsideration request via webform: 24 April 2022
Confirmation of request received: 28 April 2022
File Reopened and asked for Updated LOA: 17 June 2022
Updated LOA provided: 22 June 2022
The additional documents you provided have been uploaded: 23 June 2022

Application changed from Refused > Need your Action > Submitted

When I can expect the decision? What are the chances of Approval now?

Finger crossed

May 23, 2022
Hi,

I got a document request for providing funding details for the entire stay etc. Even though i have mentioned absolutely everything and the costs covered are more than enough for my tuition fees and other expenses

Another section has been opened up "replacement needed"

Has anyone faced this issue ? Any suggestions ?

Viru@1699

Apr 26, 2022
Hi all, I got an additional document request - scanned passport including any VISA if I've already.
Got Request - 29th April
Submitted on 30th April

it has been almost 55 days and Additional Document Status - the document you've provided uploaded successfully.

Any idea how much time IRCC it takes to review it. Sep intake is almost after 2 months at Dalhousie University.

o_s_91

Jan 2, 2019
I got an additional document request on 20 of June and I've uploaded what they asked for:-
- Updated Bank statement
- Updated Employment Letter
- Updated LOA as I already deferred from May to Sep

Regular Stream Non-SDS from Saudi Arabia
Program: MASTERS

Application Date: 11 Feb 2022
Biometrics: Done from a first refused attempt which I got the decision in 50 days only for a Post Graduate Certificate.
Medical: Not Needed
Additional Document Request: 20 June
Uploaded Additional Document Request: 22 June

Do you think it's a good sign to request those three additional documents after more than 4 months without an update?

Reactions: LeeLe

LeeLe

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
I got an additional document request on 20 of June and I've uploaded what they asked for:-
- Updated Bank statement
- Updated Employment Letter
- Updated LOA as I already deferred from May to Sep

Regular Stream Non-SDS from Saudi Arabia
Program: MASTERS

Application Date: 11 Feb 2022
Biometrics: Done from a first refused attempt which I got the decision in 50 days only for a Post Graduate Certificate.
Medical: Not Needed
Additional Document Request: 20 June
Uploaded Additional Document Request: 22 June

Do you think it's a good sign to request those three additional documents after more than 4 months without an update?
Yeah, i do think that's a good sign man. You are so close. May God bless you

Reactions: o_s_91

Shushmoy Mahid

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Received adr : 02nd June, 2022
Submitted : 20th June
Additional documents NOT APPLICABLE : 22ND June
Reviewing of additional documents you provided : 25th June...
Not received any acknowledging mail.
What is the reason

b_t_

Aug 26, 2021
Hi,
A March AOR here. I received an ADR on June 13, 2022 to send detailed resume, and the status changed today to "July 13, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided", after I received a confirmation email from IRCC that they've received my documents. What should I expect now?

How long should I be waiting until PPR?
Thanks!

bilal2012bs

Star Member
May 1, 2022
Hi,
A March AOR here. I received an ADR on June 13, 2022 to send detailed resume, and the status changed today to "July 13, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided", after I received a confirmation email from IRCC that they've received my documents. What should I expect now?

How long should I be waiting until PPR?
Thanks!
Have you received any update?