+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
It's been 2 months and my status shows uploaded, what does it mean? how long it's going to take now? does status changing to review mean PPR?

Gaganjit Kaur

Sep 20, 2022
my additional document is received but not rewied and they are checking background How much it will take time to get the response and when I get my decision

Jan 26, 2023
I got my e-medical request. I have passed the medical test. But, the additional documents that were asked for by the IRCC still need to be reviewed. What will be the expected time for approval of my student visa?

Zubair881

Nov 18, 2022
If the status changes to 'we are reviewing the additional documents you provided', does it mean that the other documents submitted initially have been verified / passed already?

Zenz

Jan 20, 2023
Hey guys I got ADR on 27th January for updated LOA. I submitted my New LOA for May intake on 31st Jan. My status is still on "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded" How long does it take for the review to start?

Ahaabwe

Star Member
Aug 17, 2022
Hello,
Ircc requested me additional doc.( updated offer of employment)and I did so and it is already shows "additional document has been uploaded " It's now a week waiting. Any I dea when document will start reviewing ?
Applying from Uganda.

sameperson

Feb 14, 2023
Hi, I got ADR for acceptance letter, I forgot to send the full letter so the program details start date and end date was not included. Still no update in the portal been over 3 days now.

Ahaabwe

Star Member
Aug 17, 2022
Hey guys I got ADR on 27th January for updated LOA. I submitted my New LOA for May intake on 31st Jan. My status is still on "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded" How long does it take for the review to start?
Have you gotten any update yet?

qwertyur

Aug 1, 2018
I am PR candidate qualified for both FSW and CEC. Got an ITA while I was in Canada, submitted all the documents except PCC for which I only uploaded the empty form just to complete my application so that I can get an AOR because I was in a rush to travel to India. Now, IRCC emailed me asking for the PCC, so my question is can I file for PCC from inside India or I have to go back to Canada and then file for PCC?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Can take a few days to few months.

Reactions: Zenz

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I am PR candidate qualified for both FSW and CEC. Got an ITA while I was in Canada, submitted all the documents except PCC for which I only uploaded the empty form just to complete my application so that I can get an AOR because I was in a rush to travel to India. Now, IRCC emailed me asking for the PCC, so my question is can I file for PCC from inside India or I have to go back to Canada and then file for PCC?
Your PCC has to be dated after you leave the country. Check Facebook and other PR Forums for this.