Leodoc

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PeachCEC said:
Hi everyone,

Sorry I have not been in the loop. I see on the website that the PR card is taking around 53 days. However, when I check the google excel, most of ppl have received theirs after waiting a lot longer.

I am travelling on June 8th so just wonder, if I can expect mine within 2 months... sigh :'(
Average processing times keep on changing... that is why you see 53 days on the website but people got it late because the average time was longer back then.
When we landed, the average time was 43 days and it kept on increasing every week and reached 110 days. We got our PR cards in 115 days.

Leodoc

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mirdar said:
Hi everyone,

My husband landed Sept 26th and still has not received his PR card. In Feb, he was requested to re-submit photos. They were received on March 3rd. Any idea when we can expect to get his PR card? Thanks!
It has been more than six months that your husband landed and has not received his card, this is way beyond processing time. I suggest you call CIC Call Centre to find out what taking them so long.

Alialiali

Nov 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After the 20th call, I spoke to an agent regarding my prc application. he told me to add 2 weeks to the 54 days (processing time) and call them back. I only wanted to know if the card has been mailed out already or if i needed to send new photos. he asked me to call back next Monday.

Galahad33

Feb 28, 2014
Hey guys!
I landed in Alberta on Febrary 6th ( land border ) and I just received and email from CIC that " my application for my PR card has been received by CIC on 2016/04/05 "

Thats the message you receive when they finally print the card ? How long from now to have it on my hands ?
Any idea ?

Cheers :)

Sam1326

Mar 30, 2015
Landed on 17th jan ...called CIC on 4th March and agent told me to resubmit the photos and sent e-mail..
Sent photos next day and received in Sydney on 9th March...Received resubmit photo request by mail on 17th March...but i ignored it.
Received PR cards today...date issued is 30th March...
Almost one month after photos resubmission...

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
I'm so pissed off, this time by Canada Post.

How come cards issued on 30 March have been received while no any further info for my card issued on 22 March? You know what? I sent out my wife's family sponsorship application on 30 March with XpressPost and it should arrive by the 4th of April. Now it's 5th and on the tracking page it's still out for delivery. I'm going to ask for a refund. Damn you Canada Post!

ezez0624

Apr 25, 2015
Finally got PR CARD in the mail.

Dec 18 2015 Landed
Mar 1 2016 Photo Request (Letter is dated Feb 19 2016)
Mar 4 2016 Photo Retaken and Sent to Sydney NS
Apr 1 2016 CIC agent confirmed card was mailed Mar 28 over the phone and told us to wait 2~3 weeks. It came in the mail same day afternoon (Calgary AB).

What a nightmare this has been... hope there's good news for others too

BCserbiaNEW

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 8th 2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
April 15th 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
May 11th 2015
Med's Done....
January 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
August 5th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7th 2015
LANDED..........
October 11th Vancouver
naticom said:
I'm so pissed off, this time by Canada Post.

How come cards issued on 30 March have been received while no any further info for my card issued on 22 March? You know what? I sent out my wife's family sponsorship application on 30 March with XpressPost and it should arrive by the 4th of April. Now it's 5th and on the tracking page it's still out for delivery. I'm going to ask for a refund. Damn you Canada Post!
Canada post .. Disaster !!! Never ever use for important mail ! I mail by Canada post my app for sponsorship and pr app also XpressPost and they delivered in 18 days , after 5/6 day I email them etc and come up that my mail was "lost" someone just leaved at Richmond Canada post processing center and also mail was damaged .. I even emailed HR of Canada post ... I wil NEVER use CApost !

atanubec

Aug 13, 2014
Hi all,
Can anyone please advise whether we can return in the next flight just after landing and completing the formalities at the Airport?
I am planning for permanent stay after 2-3 months and hence planning for just the landing formalities before CoPR expires.
Is there any legal obligation to stay any minimum amount of time after landing?
Thanks in advance.

BCserbiaNEW

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 8th 2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
April 15th 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
May 11th 2015
Med's Done....
January 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
August 5th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7th 2015
LANDED..........
October 11th Vancouver
atanubec said:
Hi all,
Can anyone please advise whether we can return in the next flight just after landing and completing the formalities at the Airport?
I am planning for permanent stay after 2-3 months and hence planning for just the landing formalities before CoPR expires.
Is there any legal obligation to stay any minimum amount of time after landing?
Thanks in advance.
Depends if there is any conditions on your COPR , probably non that can stop you leaving and comeback .
However after landing, getting grounded as PR you should provide Canada mailing address, as you planing to leave hopefully you have some family , friends that you can trust and give they mailing adress . When you leave Canada in your home country you must apply to travel document in order to re entire Canada , except if your passport doesn't require visa for Canada and if you re entering Canada by land( car) in that case you can re entered with singed COPR .
Hope this help

BCserbiaNEW

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 8th 2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
April 15th 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
May 11th 2015
Med's Done....
January 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
August 5th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7th 2015
LANDED..........
October 11th Vancouver
FINALY !! I got my PRC TODAY
After 178 days !

Landed October 11th 2015.- Vancouver international airport
Photo request my email on February 29th 2016
Photo received by CIC on March 4th 2016
PRC printed on March 23th 2016
PRC mailed out on March 28th 2016
PRC received on April 5th 2016 ( Kelowna )

mirdar

Nov 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-10-2014
File Transfer...
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Passport Req..
In Process: July 1st, 2015; Decision Made: Aug 14th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Request: Aug 17th, 2015
LANDED..........
Sept. 26th, 2015
Hi!

Did you get yours till now? Nothing so far at my end. Which place have you landed? I called CIC and they said we are unable to give you an exact date. I hope it comes this week!

BCserbiaNEW said:
If you re-submitted photo is ok your PRC should be already mailed out , and you should expected this week.
CIC recived my re-submitted photos on March 4th and they mailed out my PRC on March 28th .
Just call cic they should look in your app now and hopefully confirm that card is mailed out !
Good luck

BCserbiaNEW

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 8th 2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
April 15th 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
May 11th 2015
Med's Done....
January 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
August 5th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7th 2015
LANDED..........
October 11th Vancouver
mirdar said:
Hi!

Did you get yours till now? Nothing so far at my end. Which place have you landed? I called CIC and they said we are unable to give you an exact date. I hope it comes this week!

Yup , got it today ! I landed at Vancouver int.Aitport
Did they mailed out your PRC ? Also you can send case specific form I did the same and they also confirm that my PRC was mailed out .

TorontoCC

Sep 29, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 23, 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 3, 2015
Med's Request
Mar 2, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 4, 2016
Passport Req..
Mar 22, 2016
When I landed today at Niagara Falls, the officer told me it takes 6 months to get the PR card. Is this normal? I checked online it says 54 days, and people who landed at the same place recently were told 6 weeks. I was very happy when I did my landing, but I was waiting for a long time at the Canadian immigration, and started thinking about something unhappy about work, it must have shown on my face, and I wasn't showing as excited as most people when getting PR, this officer obviously noticed it, and he didn't seem to like me.