+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wait time for interview for Etobicoke landing

Volcano786

Apr 26, 2018
Hi guys i received my appointment email to day for 15 off this mounth i am protected person and i need advice regarding i lost my seizure gorm but i have seized all documents .what i need to do will wait gor ur appinion.Instructions for Convention refugees, their dependents and other individuals with seized documents
 You must also provide the certified copies of all seized documents and your Notice of Seizure form. If you are unable to
provide those documents, you may present any 2 of the following items, which must be issued by the government of your
country of citizenship, nationality or last permanent residence:
o passport or travel document, national identification card, driver’s license, birth certificate/family record book, voter ID
card/military ID card, Statutory Declaration (if accepted

Fannie9835

Apr 6, 2018
Well, if you are 100% sure that you are getting the pr status than dont extend it. However, to be on safe side I would extend it, there is no harm. My husband made that same mistake of not extending his visa, we stayed in this moment of uncertainty and fear. But he got the pr anyways.

Fannie9835

Apr 6, 2018
Hi there, just want to keep updated my file. First I got a letter my application paper is completed on April 6. I got the interview email on May 7, the appointment is on today May 14 at 8:30am. I arrived at 7:45 and have a bunch of people already lined up there for the same appointment schedule. I got interviewed at 9:15 and processing time is less than 15 mins to verify your address and IDs. And wait for another 5 minutes for application of SIN number in different window. The package will post to me in 2 months. You don’t need to exit to valid your status becomes PR. Then I went to service Ontario to apply ohip. So I think I’m all set. I’m officially legally stay in Canada. Just need to wait for the card in order to problem free to you when you re-enter to Canada Next time when you aboard. Good luck!

Reactions: kasha31

Ranjithp85

Apr 12, 2018
went for our PR interview at the etobicoke office yesterday. Just FYI, our appointment was at 2pm, we went at 1pm, got a number and waited until 2:45 to see someone. after that we got the sin number and were out of there by 4pm. So I would go early if I were you.
Hi

I just read your post. Need some clarifications.

I submitted my PR application on Jan 5. Most of the applicants are moved to ottawa VO but my application was moved to etobicoke IRCC. Whenever I called cic agent they are saying nothing to worry and time limit is within 6 months. My 6 th month started. U mentioned that u got PR interview whether this was before PR approval email or after all approval and passport request, you applied for landing in IRCC? Please elaborate.. thanks

charanbir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
pre medicals
Med's Done....
17-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2013
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Anybody has any idea how long Etobicoke office is taking currently to schedule interview?

charanbir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
pre medicals
Med's Done....
17-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2013
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Just an update on waiting times for anyone looking to book an appointment with Etobicoke office. I called IRCC Call centre on 7 June 2018 to book an appointment for landing, I received an Email from Etobicoke office on 13 June 2018 confirming my Interview on 19 June 2018. So if anyone is looking to book an appointment at etobicoke office they are pretty fast currently.

Fyrushumaira

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hi All...I am finally a PR of Canada!! The interview was easy just waited about 15-20 to be called to a counter. The lady was very nice and asked to see our passports. Then she wanted to see a document with a joint address so I gave her my bank statement. She asked me if I had travelled since applying for PR to which I said no. Then she asked me to verify all information on the COPR and asked me 2 basic questions, if I had committed any crime? and if I had any dependants? to which I said no! Then she said congratulations and gave us the COPR. I also got my SIN # from a different window same day. What a relief!! The PR card will come in mail in 6-8 weeks. Wish you all the. best in your journey to PR.
Can we provide our house lease where we have our joint address ?

Fyrushumaira

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
went for our PR interview at the etobicoke office yesterday. Just FYI, our appointment was at 2pm, we went at 1pm, got a number and waited until 2:45 to see someone. after that we got the sin number and were out of there by 4pm. So I would go early if I were you.
What else happened at the interview ? Did they ask for any documents other than proof of identity ?

Fyrushumaira

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I've appointment setup for landing in Etobicoke office on May1st, I am just wondering that they asked in letter to bring 2 photographs for PR card, Do i need to take Photographs with me eventhough I gave photos during the passport request.

Please advice.

Thank You
Would you like to share what happened when you went to the office ?

Fyrushumaira

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hi there, just want to keep updated my file. First I got a letter my application paper is completed on April 6. I got the interview email on May 7, the appointment is on today May 14 at 8:30am. I arrived at 7:45 and have a bunch of people already lined up there for the same appointment schedule. I got interviewed at 9:15 and processing time is less than 15 mins to verify your address and IDs. And wait for another 5 minutes for application of SIN number in different window. The package will post to me in 2 months. You don’t need to exit to valid your status becomes PR. Then I went to service Ontario to apply ohip. So I think I’m all set. I’m officially legally stay in Canada. Just need to wait for the card in order to problem free to you when you re-enter to Canada Next time when you aboard. Good luck!
What do they ask you and for the verification of the address can it be a house lease where both mine and my husband’s name will be shown ?