+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wait time for interview for Etobicoke landing

schemingon

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
I just called up CIC to book an appointment with IRCC Etobicoke office to complete my landing. I was told that I will hear back from them in 2 weeks time but the agent was unsure of how much time it would take for the appointment, after get their response.

Can any one who did landing in Etobicoke share their timelines please.

thanks in advance.

kurdafia

May 1, 2017
anyone can help me to give an idea how long it will take me to wait about final interview in ircc etobicoke i receive the decision made on april 6 saying the ircc etobicoke will contact me its been more than 3 weeks already pls any help out there thank you!

hi10101

Nov 2, 2016
I called them today and the agent said that they will get back to me in two weeks. I think I will go to a border for landing.

berty

Nov 1, 2016
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 oct 2016
AOR Received.
10 dec 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
N/A
hi
i got my DM march 08th saying Etobicoke will contact me
but their didn't still contact me
when i called CIC their said current wait time is 7 to 14weeks unless you have a expiring passport in few months to get interview date soon

ThunderCookie

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
I called up CIC on May 08th and got an email today with appointment for May 25th at IRCC Etobicoke center.

Can someone share their landing experience here if they had gone through this center?

Reactions: Tomi2

iamathul

May 17, 2017
I just called up CIC to book an appointment with IRCC Etobicoke office to complete my landing. I was told that I will hear back from them in 2 weeks time but the agent was unsure of how much time it would take for the appointment, after get their response.

Can any one who did landing in Etobicoke share their timelines please.

thanks in advance.
Hey, how much time did they take to contact you? How was your landing experience? I am also in a similar stage.

AAnnie

May 25, 2017
Hi everyone!

I want to share my timeline:

-in Canada application, Live in caregiver - old patway , 3900hour
- dependents in Canada

1. Application receved January 16, 2015
2. Start processing February 21, 2015
3. Medical receved March 06, 2016
4. Decision made May 03, 2017
5. Landing interview scheduled Junius 06, 2017 Etobicoke office.

Good luck !

mdarifhossain

Oct 14, 2017
Hi everyone!

I want to share my timeline:

-in Canada application, Live in caregiver - old patway , 3900hour
- dependents in Canada

1. Application receved January 16, 2015
2. Start processing February 21, 2015
3. Medical receved March 06, 2016
4. Decision made May 03, 2017
5. Landing interview scheduled Junius 06, 2017 Etobicoke office.

Good luck ![/Q

Hey
how long it takes time to get the next interview or what happened next?

AAnnie

May 25, 2017
At the landing interview we have become landed immigrant ,they changed my status from temporary resident ( open work permit holder ) to permanent resident.That was the last step to finalize my application. They also changed my SIN number to . ( you have to bring your temporary SIN number !!!!!!). I got a Comfirmation of landing document, the Permanent Resident card will send you bu mail. I got it in august 2.

Good luck to everyone!

Mahagnao

Oct 19, 2017
hi
i got my DM march 08th saying Etobicoke will contact me
but their didn't still contact me
when i called CIC their said current wait time is 7 to 14weeks unless you have a expiring passport in few months to get interview date soon

Hi How are you? just wondering how long did you wait your letter ? For sure at this moment u got your PR. My friend ot took 1 week only...mime its 3 weeks already

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
My Workpermit application transferred to Etobicoke Office.
Anyone have any idea, why work permit application transferred to Etobicoke Office?

Mahagnao

Oct 19, 2017
Hi how
anyone can help me to give an idea how long it will take me to wait about final interview in ircc etobicoke i receive the decision made on april 6 saying the ircc etobicoke will contact me its been more than 3 weeks already pls any help out there thank you!
Re hi how are you? Just wondering by the time i send you a message for sure you got ur paper already. Just wondering how many weeks since that date u get ur appointment for the interview..tnx

AMG110

Jul 28, 2016
I received a letter from CIC on September 15 that Etobicoke IRCC will contact me for appointment but nothing received as yet. It has been 6 weeks. I called CIC and they said there is a 7 week + wait time for Etobicoke office. Waiting desperately....

jamesjamie

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi,

I received an email on monday ocober 30 saying that the decision has been made regarding my application and CIC etobicoke will contact me for the interview. how long does it takes to be contacted for the interview. for some people I heard less than 2 weeks. I have been waiting for the decision to be made for almost 3 years since I applied. I applied in February 02,2015. document was received in February 09, 2015, medical results was received in march 2016.
is anyone just had an interview recently or waiting to be contacted for the interview.