+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wait time for interview for Etobicoke landing

testtrav2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
why dont you drive to thousand island bridge and complete landing instead of waiting for appointment
it is open 24x7 and no crowds

testtrav2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017

cantwaitanymore

Apr 3, 2018
that is not true to my knowledge.
i landed on march 4 and the agent asked me for the rejection letter from us border (i had a us visa and returning from 2 day vacation from us)
you can call cbsa and ask if you are in doubt

see the last response in below link

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/landing-possible-at-lansdowne.550647/

even yesterday somebody landed with flagpole at landsdowne bridge(1000 island)
i will take a look into this. thank you.

joeythecat

Jun 16, 2016
went for our PR interview at the etobicoke office yesterday. Just FYI, our appointment was at 2pm, we went at 1pm, got a number and waited until 2:45 to see someone. after that we got the sin number and were out of there by 4pm. So I would go early if I were you.

DHEA

Jun 6, 2017
went for our PR interview at the etobicoke office yesterday. Just FYI, our appointment was at 2pm, we went at 1pm, got a number and waited until 2:45 to see someone. after that we got the sin number and were out of there by 4pm. So I would go early if I were you.
I’m going tomorrow how was the interview I’m so nervous my appointment is at 830

Fannie9835

Apr 6, 2018
I just received 2 emails today that the process of my application is completed and the Etobicoke IRCC will contact me for appointment schedule. I read some posts saying that if I call them which maybe speed up the process to 2 weeks instead of waiting 5-7 weeks. Now I have 2 questions: 1)should I call the Etobicoke IRCC a week later from today? 2) what number can be reached to make an appointment schedule?

Thank you!

saherkar

Oct 27, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I just received 2 emails today that the process of my application is completed and the Etobicoke IRCC will contact me for appointment schedule. I read some posts saying that if I call them which maybe speed up the process to 2 weeks instead of waiting 5-7 weeks. Now I have 2 questions: 1)should I call the Etobicoke IRCC a week later from today? 2) what number can be reached to make an appointment schedule?

Thank you!
I think they already notified Etobicoke IRCC on behalf of you and you should hear back from them within 7-8 calendar days.
I had to call CIC Customer Service to schedule my appointment with Etobicoke IRCC. After CIC Customer Service notified Etobicoke IRCC, I got appointment confirmation from Etobicoke IRCC on 8th day & appointment was scheduled after 1 week. So now its matter of just 2 weeks for you.

Reactions: Fannie9835

Fannie9835

Apr 6, 2018
I think they already notified Etobicoke IRCC on behalf of you and you should hear back from them within 7-8 calendar days.
I had to call CIC Customer Service to schedule my appointment with Etobicoke IRCC. After CIC Customer Service notified Etobicoke IRCC, I got appointment confirmation from Etobicoke IRCC on 8th day & appointment was scheduled after 1 week. So now its matter of just 2 weeks for you.

Fannie9835

Apr 6, 2018
Thank you, your reply is really make my day bright! I wish I will get their reply by next week! Otherwise, I will call their customer hotline to schedule my appointment! I will keep everyone updated.

melissaj

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Thank you, your reply is really make my day bright! I wish I will get their reply by next week! Otherwise, I will call their customer hotline to schedule my appointment! I will keep everyone updated.

Hey there, I had DM on March 15/2018. I was so eager to have my landing appointment to be schedule within a week or two. however that did not happened. I eventually emailed Etobicoke a few days ago and they respond to me that my information was imputed into their system on March 15 and that I should be schedule for a landing appointment between 6 to 9 weeks.

This is just my experience so far yours may not be the same. Maybe you will hear back from them sooner. Good luck!!