+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wait time for interview for Etobicoke landing

Fannie9835

Apr 6, 2018
Well I called them yesterday and they just give me standard replying that I will hear from them not later than June 26 (means in 10 weeks) which I feeis pretty annoying!

I also have one concern and forgot to ask them about my visa extension will be expired in July, not sure I need to renew before appointment as the visa extension requires to apply in one month advance before expired! Even I got the Interview accepted and I still need to wait for another 2 months for receiving the PR card by post which I think the legally staying in Canada is expired! Anyone have this experience can share what to do?

Thank you and have a great day!

Immigrant2016

Jul 7, 2016
Hi, I received the DM letter 2 days ago. My question is: I need to present a valid ID document but my passport is in posetion of Immigration and the brown paper that I received as ID is already expired, will be be a problem with that or they will use the passport that they have?

Kindness101

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Canada
App. Filed.......
June 24,15
AOR Received.
Aug 28,15
File Transfer...
AIP - November 15, 2016
Med's Request
PCC request Jan 9th, 17
Med's Done....
June 24, 15 and December, 2017
Interview........
None
LANDED..........
April 9, 2018
Hi, I received the DM letter 2 days ago. My question is: I need to present a valid ID document but my passport is in posetion of Immigration and the brown paper that I received as ID is already expired, will be be a problem with that or they will use the passport that they have?
Do you have the letter that states that cic is keeping your passport?
Besides, just bring the expired ID along with a copy of your passport.

Kindness101

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Canada
App. Filed.......
June 24,15
AOR Received.
Aug 28,15
File Transfer...
AIP - November 15, 2016
Med's Request
PCC request Jan 9th, 17
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
LANDED..........
April 9, 2018
Well I called them yesterday and they just give me standard replying that I will hear from them not later than June 26 (means in 10 weeks) which I feeis pretty annoying!

I also have one concern and forgot to ask them about my visa extension will be expired in July, not sure I need to renew before appointment as the visa extension requires to apply in one month advance before expired! Even I got the Interview accepted and I still need to wait for another 2 months for receiving the PR card by post which I think the legally staying in Canada is expired! Anyone have this experience can share what to do?

Thank you and have a great day!
Well, if you are 100% sure that you are getting the pr status than dont extend it. However, to be on safe side I would extend it, there is no harm. My husband made that same mistake of not extending his visa, we stayed in this moment of uncertainty and fear. But he got the pr anyways.

Reactions: Fannie9835

Kindness101

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Canada
App. Filed.......
June 24,15
AOR Received.
Aug 28,15
File Transfer...
AIP - November 15, 2016
Med's Request
PCC request Jan 9th, 17
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
LANDED..........
April 9, 2018
Hi guys presenting my timline,
app received:July 2015
DM:March 2018
Landed:April 2018 at Etobicoke

Only those three dates matters at end of the day. Between those dates a lot of crazy shit happened. Lessons learned and moving on. Let me know if you guys have questions!

Reactions: GodLuck

sunny_mist

Feb 12, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I've appointment setup for landing in Etobicoke office on May1st, I am just wondering that they asked in letter to bring 2 photographs for PR card, Do i need to take Photographs with me eventhough I gave photos during the passport request.

Please advice.

Thank You

melissaj

Star Member
May 2, 2017
This week will be 6th weeks since I received DM. Any news from Etobicoke for landing interview

I had DM on March 15. I received landing appointment letter via email yesterday. My landing appointment is Monday April 30.

Good luck!!!

GodLuck

Nov 22, 2016
Hi guys presenting my timline,
app received:July 2015
DM:March 2018
Landed:April 2018 at Etobicoke

Only those three dates matters at end of the day. Between those dates a lot of crazy shit happened. Lessons learned and moving on. Let me know if you guys have questions!
Hello my friend,

Do you know if appointment can be set at a location other than the close office to home address?

Would appreciate comments guys..

Jordan24

Apr 26, 2018
Hi... its also my 5th weeks yesterday waiting for my interview... feel sad,,, waiting for my intrview before i go home on May 13

osas123

May 1, 2018
I apply for my PR card since 2016 , and it was received march 2016 and processing starts march 2016.
match 2018 i received a confirmation that etobicke will contact me ,up till now no respond for them and people behind me have gotten theirs