Wait time for interview for Etobicoke landing

2cicihong

Jul 8, 2018
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Toronto
Hi guys! i was noticed that my application had been transferred to Etobicoke office for further assessment without even sponsor eligible approval.anyone elso has the same situation here?

outdoorcharles

Mar 27, 2018
I received what I think is my landing interview letter - "pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed"

My online account/profile doesn't reflect that though. It still says everything is being processed including eligibility. Is that normal?

My local IRCC office is Hamilton and it says they'll get in touch with me to book an appointment. Will the appointment be made via email or phone call. I missed a call from Ottawa a few days ago but that number can't be reached from my end.

Last edited:

mariia_

Jul 21, 2018
Hi everybody! Hope you are doing well)
friends, please advise do I need to bring 2 passport photos again on my landing appointment to Etobicoke?
I did send them to cic and now they mentioned to bring the same ones again..

Venki111

Apr 22, 2018
Hi i got letter from cic like below.. that means my PR approved or what is the status..?

We are pleased to inform you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an
interview that is scheduled for timexxxxxxxx. Your interview will be conducted at: (Etobicoke)

They asked with me to pay RPRF fee and bring two photos sin and passport.

Sep 13, 2018
Hi Team,
I got DM on September 18th. I live in Toronto. When should I get an appointment to land?
Do I need to ask for it or CIC sends it to be automatically?
Thanks

T.S

Oct 15, 2018
Anyone awaiting appointment confirmation for Landing Interview at London, Ontario office? I have been waiting since more than 3 weeks.

mashmae

Oct 11, 2017
Anyone awaiting appointment confirmation for Landing Interview at London, Ontario office? I have been waiting since more than 3 weeks.
Hi, did you get an appointment from Etobicoke office yet? How long was the wait if I may ask. It’s been 2 weeks wait for me.

Bingoye

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Hi, did you get an appointment from Etobicoke office yet? How long was the wait if I may ask. It’s been 2 weeks wait for me.
do you get the letter for appointment from Etobicoke office?
we emailed for the appointment yesterday. nit sure how long we have to wait!
Our stay status will be expired DEC. 9.

mashmae

Oct 11, 2017
do you get the letter for appointment from Etobicoke office?
we emailed for the appointment yesterday. nit sure how long we have to wait!
Our stay status will be expired DEC. 9.
I got the an email from Etobicoke office 2 weeks after I received the DM. But it depends on what program you applied. I’m in the caregiver program.

Reactions: Bingoye

Bingoye

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
I got the an email from Etobicoke office 2 weeks after I received the DM. But it depends on what program you applied. I’m in the caregiver program.
but when you could Go to their office? another 1 Or 2 weeks?
Our stay status will be expired by DEC. 9. that is why we worry.