+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VO error on my application that leads to procedural fairness

oasisalone

Mar 4, 2017
Sheff said:
Yea, i Know they share information. But it was stated in my application that i was refused both in uk and usa with date. Read pls:

have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states: 16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

On the current application form, you indicate that you have never been refused any kind of visa, admission, or been ordered to leave Canada or any other country. According to information in our records, you were refused a visa to the United States in 2012

I replied the mail with attached copy of my IMM filled form duly validated for their perusal
If you is denied Visa USA, and Visa UK, why this letter only confirm to refuse Visa USA?. if you sticked this answer, don't worry and write a letter to explain.

satindsi

Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2013
Doc's Request.
24-11-2013 SP2
Nomination.....
07-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
21-05-2015, In process on 26-05-2015
Med's Request
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
13-06-2015, Medical Received on 20-06-2015, DM on 17-08-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-08-2015, PP recd with VISA 27-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-10-2015
Bryanna said:
Hi satindsi,

The difference between your dad's application and the guy who received a procedural fairness letter is you had mentioned about your dad's previous TRV refusal in the TRV application (Explanation section) + you sent a CSE within 24 hours of applying before IRCC realized/asked about it.

If there was something wrong (read: misrepresentation types), you would've heard from IRCC long back

Don't feel insecure. Relax and enjoy the weekend :)
Thanks a lot Bryanna for your positive answer. Hope I will get the PPR soon. It's been 35 days today since I applied online.

Regards

Sandy111

Mar 6, 2017
Hi Sheff,

can you please confirm the email address from you receive the email. i have the same issue with UK refusal in 2007 but not mentioned in my paper application.
Today, i have receive a Blank email form "Canada Visa Application Service <donotreply@vfshelpline.com>" with no text. The Title of the email was "Application Received/Demande reçue".
i have applied TRV on paper through VFS Lahore on 24th March. i am afraid if it may be a miss communication. please guide.

ibhdb

Oct 11, 2016
Dont worry it doesn't seems like that.

Just check via tracking number on vfsglobal website, normally this msg comes when ur application processed by embassy, hopefully u will get ur passport in couple of days.

And link ur application to gc key account then u will be able to check updated status.

Best of luck.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Sandy111 said:
Hi Sheff,

can you please confirm the email address from you receive the email. i have the same issue with UK refusal in 2007 but not mentioned in my paper application.
Today, i have receive a Blank email form "Canada Visa Application Service <donotreply@vfshelpline.com>" with no text. The Title of the email was "Application Received/Demande reçue".
i have applied TRV on paper through VFS Lahore on 24th March. i am afraid if it may be a miss communication. please guide.
Did you receive any email before this?

I suggest you send a Case Specific Enquiry to the relevant visa office to inform about your UK visa refusal

ibhdb

Oct 11, 2016
I just gave my opinion but what Bryanna is saying is correct, follow her instruction.

Thanks

Sandy111

Mar 6, 2017
Thanks ibhdb for your response.

i have check with VFS tracking but the file is still in process. i also have a web chat with the VFS representative who also confirm that the file is in process but did not reply on Blank Email received.

my UK visit visa application was rejected/return back in 2007 because mistakenly sponsor letter was not included with the file submitted. we realize later the mistake but it was too late. My other family members who were already granted visas traveled a lot of times but i never applied again.

before submitting my file for Canadian visit visa, i have confirm about my rejection from my father but he told that file was return as it was not completed. that's why i mentioned in my application "NO" to the question about previous refusal :-\

what to do now.......i am confused and worried :mad:

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
ibhdb said:
I just gave my opinion but what Bryanna is saying is correct, follow her instruction.
If it is a blank email then it means that some internal processing has been done on his application

Sandy111

Mar 6, 2017
Hi Bryanna,

i have receive email from this email ID when applied "DoNotReply VFS Global <visaapplicationalert@vfshelpline.com>". i have just confirm again from my father but he is insisting that file was return. there was a reject stamp on my passport :-\

yes definitely, i will follow the instruction from you. please guide.......i am shocked and ???

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Sandy111 said:
my UK visit visa application was rejected/return back in 2007 because mistakenly sponsor letter was not included with the file submitted. we realize later the mistake but it was too late. My other family members who were already granted visas traveled a lot of times but i never applied again.

before submitting my file for Canadian visit visa, i have confirm about my rejection from my father but he told that file was return as it was not completed. that's why i mentioned in my application "NO" to the question about previous refusal :-\
If you had applied for a UK General Visitor Visa (not a long-term Family Visitor Visa) then a sponsor letter was not necessary/not a reason why your application was refused.

Do check the refusal letter (you received with your passport) for the grounds for refusal. Also, did your passport have a black stamp on the last page?

Either ways, if you had given your biometrics..... then you had definitely applied for a UK visa.

You must inform IRCC about your UK visa refusal

Sandy111

Mar 6, 2017
a lot of our family members (Uncles, Aunts) are UK national and all the family members got visas on their sponsors.

yes there is a black stamp on the last page.

i am not sure about biometrics, we go and submit the file and on a phone call i go with my father to receive back.

the thing i remember is that it was was a rainy day and i slipped and got injury on my knee with a lot of mud on my cloths. My father got angry on me as usual and i never have courage to ask in detail. after coming back home he announced the expected reason of refusal/return (no sponsor attached).

Now, i asked him for the refusal letter but he did not have..........what to do???

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Sandy111 said:
a lot of our family members (Uncles, Aunts) are UK national and all the family members got visas on their sponsors.
I also have a number of relatives (cousins and their families, uncles/aunts, etc) who are UK citizens. However, a UK General Visitor Visa is NOT the same as a a UK Family Visitor Visa (only certain categories of family members can apply for Family Visitor visas).

yes there is a black stamp on the last page.
The black stamp on the last page is definitely a UK visa refusal. UK immigration has this black stamp rejection thing. Canada does not put black stamps on the passports.

My father got angry on me as usual and i never have courage to ask in detail. after coming back home he announced the expected reason of refusal/return (no sponsor attached).
Your UK Visitor visa refusal is most probably due to some other reason.

At any point in time, you can write to UK consulate.... state your passport number, date of birth, approx date when you applied for the UK visa.... and request them to post a copy of the previous refusal letter to you.

Now, i asked him for the refusal letter but he did not have..........what to do???
You have been refused for a UK visa regardless of what your dad says. Sorry about it. The black stamp confirms the UK visa refusal

You must inform IRCC before a decision is made on your Canada visa. Also, you must state the UK visa refusal in any future visa applications for any country, including the UK

Sandy111

Mar 6, 2017
Thanks Bryanna for your reply. i will do the same as you suggested.

please guide if i need to get the refusal letter from UK embassy to know the exact reason and then write to Canadian visa office. or do not wait and write the generic statement and inform about refusal.