+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refuse for Morocco lady living in uae

Khanasma

Sep 20, 2020
Yeha, just read it. First of all, I’m just gonna give my opinion cos I’m applicant myself who just got refused. I think the issue here is cos you applied with your partner that you’ll be accompanying her. She should apply alone and you should stay behind working in UAE and supporting her. You might apply once she got hers but later. Also seems you didn’t fill correctly the temporary residence permit form where it says you should declare places you have travelled to, or either you failed to upload all pages on your passport with visas , entry and exit stamps . I’ll advice you to create a thread to discuss this note, hopefully some star or champion member with more experience might notice it and give you proper advice. Also if you have the money, you might actually want to hire a licensed consultant based in Canada and not some unlicensed ones
When did you get refusal because I heard that no one is getting refusal after 20, oct so far

coolgemy159

Sep 13, 2020
Yeha, just read it. First of all, I’m just gonna give my opinion cos I’m applicant myself who just got refused. I think the issue here is cos you applied with your partner that you’ll be accompanying her. She should apply alone and you should stay behind working in UAE and supporting her. You might apply once she got hers but later. Also seems you didn’t fill correctly the temporary residence permit form where it says you should declare places you have travelled to, or either you failed to upload all pages on your passport with visas , entry and exit stamps . I’ll advice you to create a thread to discuss this note, hopefully some star or champion member with more experience might notice it and give you proper advice. Also if you have the money, you might actually want to hire a licensed consultant based in Canada and not some unlicensed ones
i never apply with my wife i am always staying behind, was just applying for my Baby Boy adam who is 04 years Old, but i never apply for that and i am not willing for the financial part as i shown before i am very much stable with shareholder in travel agent, director of operation in the company with 15000k AED Salary, my personal bank account with 140,000 AED, for Travel my wife have been to Turkey, Egypt and Europe with me.. but our agent in Canada never asked us for any Stamps or even copy from her schengen Visa...
i have feeling that the agent have done alot of mistakes in my wife application

Hurllarh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
did you fill the forms by yourself or the agent did this as well? you just mention you didn't even submit documents proving your travel history, had you done a little research yourself, you would have known it's essential to submit all passport pages with visas and stamps. How could you know if the agent had mistakenly tick you as an accompanying family member? regardless, I think your wife should apply alone without any kids or you. your wife would have to pay tuition for herself and the child school fees when she reaches Canada, kids cant work and take care of themselves and I imagine childcare isn't cheap in Canada. I think you or your agent didn't put this in your calculations when mentioning you got 50k cad. She should probably pay her tuition first, show money in her account, and apply alone. Just my opinion

coolgemy159

Sep 13, 2020
did you fill the forms by yourself or the agent did this as well? you just mention you didn't even submit documents proving your travel history, had you done a little research yourself, you would have known it's essential to submit all passport pages with visas and stamps. How could you know if the agent had mistakenly tick you as an accompanying family member? regardless, I think your wife should apply alone without any kids or you. your wife would have to pay tuition for herself and the child school fees when she reaches Canada, kids cant work and take care of themselves and I imagine childcare isn't cheap in Canada. I think you or your agent didn't put this in your calculations when mentioning you got 50k cad. She should probably pay her tuition first, show money in her account, and apply alone. Just my opinion
are you sure that Accompanying here means me not my baby Boy Adam ?

Hurllarh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
are you sure that Accompanying here means me not my baby Boy Adam ?
Most likely, but are you sure about the form filling, that you weren't included as an accompanying member? Regardless, I've given you my take regarding your kid and what you might do when making reapplication, do seek further advice tho.
cheers.

coolgemy159

Sep 13, 2020
Most likely, but are you sure about the form filling, that you weren't included as an accompanying member? Regardless, I've given you my take regarding your kid and what you might do when making reapplication, do seek further advice tho.
cheers.
i trust the agent blindly and that was the result..

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
I'm afraid your remark regarding the importance of Travel History is not entirely accurate. It is not essential to submit all pages of your passport. Travel history on its own is not a big factor when applying for SP. In this case, the VO was obviously looking for a positive factor to include in their decision making process. The main issues in my opinion with this application are:

1. Program of choice
2. Age and family status of applicant
3. Proof of funds and general financial position

How an agent could allow for such a poor package is beyond me.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I'm afraid your remark regarding the importance of Travel History is not entirely accurate. It is not essential to submit all pages of your passport. Travel history on its own is not a big factor when applying for SP. In this case, the VO was obviously looking for a positive factor to include in their decision making process. The main issues in my opinion with this application are:

1. Program of choice
2. Age and family status of applicant
3. Proof of funds and general financial position

How an agent could allow for such a poor package is beyond me.
Because agent gets paid regardless of outcome

Reactions: azzamkc

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
The funny thing that The biometric she will do it 15 sep (dat after tomorrow)
She never apply for Canada before, that seemed be very strange she apply with agent on 08 sep evening and the visa get rejected 11 sep that was almost 48 Hurs !!
Why use an agent?

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
frankly i am not sure what she was applying for, my wife was following up with agent in Canada for the same.
she was applying for Collège Supérieure de Montréal, is it degree or post graduate ?
i will take your advise for guarantee and search behind that before i get back to you .
thx
That is not the name of any college. No e on superieur.
The fact you don't know what the name of the college is might suggest the application is a spurious one.

You have to have a purpose for studies.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
That is not the name of any college. The fact you don't know what the name of the college is might suggest the application is a spurious one.

You have to have a purpose for studies.
Believe it or not, this is a real school and that's the actual name. I had the same reaction you did at first. However it's on the DLI list.

It's a private college. So basically a bad education and a very bad choice for an international student. I expect the school selection was one of the big reasons why the study permit was refused.

Guessing the agent convinced them this was a good school because that agent gets a kick back for referring students.

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Believe it or not, this is a real school and that's the actual name. I had the same reaction you did at first. However it's on the DLI list.

It's a private college. So basically a bad education and a very bad choice for an international student. I expect the school selection was one of the big reasons why the study permit was refused.

Guessing the agent convinced them this was a good school because that agent gets a kick back for referring students.
Your age old posts on these forums helped me to get my SP approved, overcoming family ties, despite having my parents as Citizens in Canada.

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020

The op misspelled the name which shows level of involvement.