+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refuse for Morocco lady living in uae

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
Okay
I will start to work for new application for my wife once again from scratch, for student admissions coming sep 2021 , when they should start accept the new intercontinental student applications ?
Can you assist
Thx
Ask the universities, as I said, the best way to be in control is to do your research. It's really easy to research, look up a list of Canadian universities, go through every website.

There are students on this forum who still have not started their studies who made applications to universities 18 months ago, September 2021 is only 10 months ago. Common sense tells you to never delay.

Reactions: Maybe tommorow

coolgemy159

Sep 13, 2020
Ask the universities, as I said, the best way to be in control is to do your research. It's really easy to research, look up a list of Canadian universities, go through every website.

There are students on this forum who still have not started their studies who made applications to universities 18 months ago, September 2021 is only 10 months ago. Common sense tells you to never delay.
can you give me the list of school or universities in montreal then that can be trusted ?

Faithyyyyy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
your wife speakers french, she has some form of education. she can write tef and ielts and go the path of PR. another thing is she can apply to university of ottawa for diploma program and pay domestic tuition as french speaker. finally , your agent is shit . travel history is VERY VERY IMPORTANT. you are meant to provide your entire travel history for last 10 years in the section. you scan and upload. i did the same and got my approval very fast. contact me in english for any help @aeneg051@uottawa.ca . i will be spending christmas in dubai as i lived in uae for many years too

coolgemy159

Sep 13, 2020
your wife speakers french, she has some form of education. she can write tef and ielts and go the path of PR. another thing is she can apply to university of ottawa for diploma program and pay domestic tuition as french speaker. finally , your agent is shit . travel history is VERY VERY IMPORTANT. you are meant to provide your entire travel history for last 10 years in the section. you scan and upload. i did the same and got my approval very fast. contact me in english for any help @aeneg051@uottawa.ca . i will be spending christmas in dubai as i lived in uae for many years too
this is actually very good, i have open the website for the university of Ottawa and have seen they are indeed have scholarship programs, but do you think what is close to my wife previous studies if she already holding social worker bachelor degree ?

thx

Last edited: