+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refuse for Morocco lady living in uae

coolgemy159

Sep 13, 2020
DEP is good option in Quebec... I think more than college looks like your are not living in your country of origin is cause of concern... Best suggestion as many recommended.. apply gcms and then take any step to correct...GCMS notes comes in 20 days...
i have called the agent yesterday and asked them to apply For GCMS Notes from inside canada, and she told me it will be take around 20 days to have it and she will send me that afterwards.

let's see what will be the updates on that before i maintain all this point and reapply again.

thx

Faithyyyyy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
frankly i am not sure what she was applying for, my wife was following up with agent in Canada for the same.
she was applying for Collège Supérieure de Montréal, is it degree or post graduate ?
i will take your advise for guarantee and search behind that before i get back to you .
thx
please gcms notes asap. check gcmsonline, getgcms or gcmsbuddy . lots of options

johndoe7865

Sep 15, 2020
Been there, done that. Get your kafeels/sponsors letter(if like Saudi Arabia you have an Emirati kafeel/sponsor/employer). Also have your wife write a detailed statement of purpose, about her experience, why she chose Canada, why she chose that province and that school, why she chose that particular program, if she is late 20s, early 30s or older, why she chose to continue education now, etc. Everything on there. I had mine about 2 pages long. Paying a bit of tuition prior, also helps. I paid 300 dollars, it's nothing, but it was enough.

coolgemy159

Sep 13, 2020
Been there, done that. Get your kafeels/sponsors letter(if like Saudi Arabia you have an Emirati kafeel/sponsor/employer). Also have your wife write a detailed statement of purpose, about her experience, why she chose Canada, why she chose that province and that school, why she chose that particular program, if she is late 20s, early 30s or older, why she chose to continue education now, etc. Everything on there. I had mine about 2 pages long. Paying a bit of tuition prior, also helps. I paid 300 dollars, it's nothing, but it was enough.
i am my wife sponsor, so i gave her the letter and the agent in Canada have wrote all this statement of Purpose already and i paid 500 CAD before for the Tuition Prior when she got the approval, but we end up with Refusal,

any way i asked for GCMS Note and i will wait to hear more from the VO on that

thx

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
i am my wife sponsor, so i gave her the letter and the agent in Canada have wrote all this statement of Purpose already and i paid 500 CAD before for the Tuition Prior when she got the approval, but we end up with Refusal,

any way i asked for GCMS Note and i will wait to hear more from the VO on that

thx
Did you see the SOP that was written on her behalf? Did it address all the questions that the VO might have. especially as her case is not so straightforward?

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Like many other refused applicants recently, you and your wife are in UAE but are not permanent residents. Therefore, you have weak ties to your home country are are considered a risk of violating your temporary visa in Canada

coolgemy159

Sep 13, 2020
Did you see the SOP that was written on her behalf? Did it address all the questions that the VO might have. especially as her case is not so straightforward?
What do you mean with SOP
Do you mean the letter from the agent clarify why my wife want to study in Canada ?
I remember she spoke my wife in something similar to that but we was testing her blindly that we never asked her to share documents to us

coolgemy159

Sep 13, 2020
Like many other refused applicants recently, you and your wife are in UAE but are not permanent residents. Therefore, you have weak ties to your home country are are considered a risk of violating your temporary visa in Canada
My wife was applying alone with my kid I was never intend to apply for Canada when I have my own Busniess in uae

plus they have not mentioned that in the refusal
Anyway I asked for GCMS note, let’s wait and see what will be the Pre-text for that

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
My wife was applying alone with my kid I was never intend to apply for Canada when I have my own Busniess in uae

plus they have not mentioned that in the refusal
Anyway I asked for GCMS note, let’s wait and see what will be the Pre-text for that
That's true, your notes will give you the best details. Just giving my analysis based on my general observations on the forum.

Faithyyyyy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Do you mean the letter from the agent clarify why my wife want to study in Canada ?
I remember she spoke my wife in something similar to that but we was testing her blindly that we never asked her to share documents to us
you have a lot of faith in agents . apply for gcms notes yourself online on getgcmsonline.com

coolgemy159

Sep 13, 2020
you have a lot of faith in agents . apply for gcms notes yourself online on getgcmsonline.com
seems to be big mistake, i applied already and will have the copy once it is ready fro GCMS.

i will remain silent till i see the analysis and judge afterwords, and then will decide what need to be done for that.

thx

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Yes I meant the cover letter or Statement of Purpose letter to explain the reason for your application. It's an optional document, but one that is extremely important to have, as it gives the VO clearer insight and clarity into what your plans are, and why you think you meet the SP requirements.

What insight has your agent given w.r.t to your rejection?

Please share the notes once you get them, if you don't mind. The speed with which your wife's application was resolved is almost unprecedented, especially given the current COVID disruption.

coolgemy159

Sep 13, 2020
Yes I meant the cover letter or Statement of Purpose letter to explain the reason for your application. It's an optional document, but one that is extremely important to have, as it gives the VO clearer insight and clarity into what your plans are, and why you think you meet the SP requirements.

What insight has your agent given w.r.t to your rejection?

Please share the notes once you get them, if you don't mind. The speed with which your wife's application was resolved is almost unprecedented, especially given the current COVID disruption.
i will share the same to you once i have it ..

it is matter of time now.

Hurllarh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
i will share the same to you once i have it ..

it is matter of time now.
Hey coolgemy, I think I kinda understand your frustration cos I’m facing the face issue, I got refused just a day after submission of the application. I first got biometric letter, I was planning on traveling for biometric when I got refusal letter. I’m also not living in my home country cos I recently graduated and couldn’t return yet cos I’m stuck due to the pandemic. Now I explained in my letter but seems the VO doesn’t care. I was refused cos of , purpose of visit, employment prospects and family ties in Canada and residence county. I’ve posted a thread and I’ve been advised to order gcms notes which I’ve done and also to return to my home country to apply, which I’m gonna do in couple of months after legalization and collection of necessary documents here in residence country. Just want to let you know you’re not the only one refused very quickly than usual.