+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refuse for Morocco lady living in uae

coolgemy159

Sep 13, 2020
Hey coolgemy, I think I kinda understand your frustration cos I’m facing the face issue, I got refused just a day after submission of the application. I first got biometric letter, I was planning on traveling for biometric when I got refusal letter. I’m also not living in my home country cos I recently graduated and couldn’t return yet cos I’m stuck due to the pandemic. Now I explained in my letter but seems the VO doesn’t care. I was refused cos of , purpose of visit, employment prospects and family ties in Canada and residence county. I’ve posted a thread and I’ve been advised to order gcms notes which I’ve done and also to return to my home country to apply, which I’m gonna do in couple of months after legalization and collection of necessary documents here in residence country. Just want to let you know you’re not the only one refused very quickly than usual.
GOD WITH US ALL
HoPE ALL WILL MOVE TO THE RIGHT POSITION VERY SOON

Reactions: Bond 007

SaraShung

Sep 12, 2020
Applying while living in third country is usually difficult to be approved, she needs to show strong ties to her country of citizenship which it doesnt seem she has. You should order caips notes to maybe get clearer reason.

Hi,

I was also refused as I was outside my home-county but i'm headed back home soon. Question is, can I re-apply from Pakistan but hope that it doesn't get handled by the AbuDhabi offices ? Because, theyre just a very high rate of rejection lately ? It was processed by Poland office earlier ?

Can I direct application to the same previous office ? Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
HI, she was living her in UAE when we meet first time, we Get married in UAE itself, i was here Before her coming, i am living here for 10 years Now, we did the Marriage in Egyption embassy in Abu Dhabi bring the Both families and the weeding also was In Dubai , we have been together to egypt and morocco server time together and sometime she used to travel alone but that was at least 02 travels to the families in a year time to egypt and Morocco.

she applied to study in Collège Supérieure de Montréal went for Medical Secretary (18 Months Program )as that what she studied in morroc (Social Worker) and work for Secretary and administration in UAE.

the issue is i donot have clear answer what is the reason for refuse coz finalicail we are very stable and i provide all the documents to the agent in Canada (My personal account- my COmpany Account- My Wife Personal account).

i wish someone can help , indeed
Being accepted is not just about funds. Her choice of programs doesn't make sense and will not lead to career advancement. The medical secretary course is a less advanced degree than a degree in social work (assume it is a masters). It sounds like she works in your travel agency. It is unclear if she is working their full-time or primarily care for your child but a degree to become a medical secretary has nothing to do with her degree is social work or her work in a travel agency. It seems clear that she has selected a random easy degree to study in Canada and try ro immigrate. If you have aucrative travel agency it would also make no sense to spend a large anount of money to come to Canada to do an entry level college degree if she was planning on returning to the UAE.

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Hi,

I was also refused as I was outside my home-county but i'm headed back home soon. Question is, can I re-apply from Pakistan but hope that it doesn't get handled by the AbuDhabi offices ? Because, theyre just a very high rate of rejection lately ? It was processed by Poland office earlier ?

I'm sorry to hear that. May I ask a few questions:

- What program were you planning to attend?
- Did you get an AIP letter
- Do you live with your parents in the UAE or you've been working there

Just trying to see if there is any particular pattern to their decision making process. Especially where the residents of the GCC are concerned.

Thank you.

SaraShung

Sep 12, 2020
I planned to study Business Analytics-
I did not get any AIP.
I am from Pakistan and I live with my parents.

I will update more on receiving the notes - Youre welcome.

Reactions: azzamkc

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
I planned to study Business Analytics-
I did not get any AIP.
I am from Pakistan and I live with my parents.

I will update more on receiving the notes - Youre welcome.
Thanks @SaraShung for some reason I thought you live in the UAE but then read elsewhere that you applied from Austria (I believe). Were you going for Masters or a Bachelor's degree?

SaraShung

Sep 12, 2020
Thanks @SaraShung for some reason I thought you live in the UAE but then read elsewhere that you applied from Austria (I believe). Were you going for Masters or a Bachelor's degree?

I went for a PG diploma and may have been refused for this reason. May try for a Master if that was the reason for refusal.

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
I went for a PG diploma and may have been refused for this reason. May try for a Master if that was the reason for refusal.
Yes I believe so too. This seems to be a common theme: PG Diploma seekers appear to face the highest refusal rates. This is merely an observation from reading through the threads and posts on this forum.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hi,

You have no control where your online application will be processed.

Reactions: SaraShung

coolgemy159

Sep 13, 2020
hi All i Got the GCMS Note Today, it is obvious that the agent have done Many mistakes, it is Mostly in French , anyone can assist to have better understanding for my wife case

Hurllarh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Yeha, just read it. First of all, I’m just gonna give my opinion cos I’m applicant myself who just got refused. I think the issue here is cos you applied with your partner that you’ll be accompanying her. She should apply alone and you should stay behind working in UAE and supporting her. You might apply once she got hers but later. Also seems you didn’t fill correctly the temporary residence permit form where it says you should declare places you have travelled to, or either you failed to upload all pages on your passport with visas , entry and exit stamps . I’ll advice you to create a thread to discuss this note, hopefully some star or champion member with more experience might notice it and give you proper advice. Also if you have the money, you might actually want to hire a licensed consultant based in Canada and not some unlicensed ones