+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIRTUAL HEARING EXPERIANCE

skyisthelimitbd

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
YES, you can. I am with 2 kids too, applied 2 weeks ago
I didnt applied for PR yet at Online. Saw a thread about online PR application and Some one noted that she cant upload her child information. Did you found any difficulties when when you fill up your childs information? Im giving you the related link in my next reply

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
I didnt applied for PR yet at Online. Saw a thread about online PR application and Some one noted that she cant upload her child information. Did you found any difficulties when when you fill up your childs information? Im giving you the related link in my next reply
I applied online, at that time I had no issue. Was quick. Let’s see how it’s going to be

Javed120

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Hi
M’y parants are refugee claims in 2020 January
They have hearing date in December 2021
But few weeks ago my father had open heart surgery
Also they doctor found alser.
My father was 24 days in hospital
7 days in ICU
It’s any support for case .can u help me
Any is are any things have to do to their case positive.help please dear all members

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Does anyone one know in hearing date if say something contradictory with BOC I mean something doesn't mach on BOC is that means refuse claim ?
It’s a very big deal. That’s credibility issue
Hi
M’y parants are refugee claims in 2020 January
They have hearing date in December 2021
But few weeks ago my father had open heart surgery
Also they doctor found alser.
My father was 24 days in hospital
7 days in ICU
It’s any support for case .can u help me
Any is are any things have to do to their case positive.help please dear all members
yes. It could help their case. He could be accepted on health grounds especially if there isn’t good health care for such ailments in your country.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

yes. It could help their case. He could be accepted on health grounds especially if there isn’t good health care for such ailments in your country.
His claim was based on something else. In general access to healthcare is not Part of asylum claims. It could be part of an H&C claim.

Reactions: Masjuy

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
His claim was based on something else. In general access to healthcare is not Part of asylum claims. It could be part of an H&C claim.
You are right but it all depends on the member. If it’s a serious health issue that has little or no care in his country, it could form part of acceptance especially if he could get a doctor’s report to back the claim.
It doesn’t matter if it forms part of the claim or not.

Javed120

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014

What I do and how it work can you explain please more details

Javed120

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
There date of hearing 8 December
What I do now
I do submit the medical documents or what please help

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
There date of hearing 8 December
What I do now
I do submit the medical documents or what please help
Do you have a lawyer? all evidence will be submitted to the board in the same way.
just keep in mind, that health issue is not about refugee claim, it is about humanitarian program.
BUT of course if you have question, why you cannot reallocate within country even there is no threat, you can say, there is no good health care.

Javed120

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Do you have a lawyer? all evidence will be submitted to the board in the same way.
just keep in mind, that health issue is not about refugee claim, it is about humanitarian program.
BUT of course if you have question, why you cannot reallocate within country even there is no threat, you can say, there is no good health care.
Thank you

Javed120

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Yes I have Lawer
I have to submit the all medical documents before the hearing date