+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIRTUAL HEARING EXPERIANCE

Moh2001

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
when we say questions would be from BOC does it mean from Story or all BOC forms?
All questions will be related to what you wrote in your story. From start to end. No need to be nervous as long as you remember what you wrote to the best of your ability. In most cases, the member considers some story details are irrelevant and doesn't affect the core of your claim.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
All questions will be related to what you wrote in your story. From start to end. No need to be nervous as long as you remember what you wrote to the best of your ability. In most cases, the member considers some story details are irrelevant and doesn't affect the core of your claim.
to add to this, if it is for political reason, know situation about your country and could raise question out of your BOC to check your credibility

Nyathira

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Category........
Other
Yes you can submit past 10days deadline. There was important document that was left out during translation, but my lawyer did submission 6days before scheduled hearing. She was confident because we were sending through soft copies and was ready incase if member asks why “late submission”, which she didnt.

I had to deal with two lawyers, first one was good but his office staff were the dumbest i have ever seen. He was later declared as “non-practising member” by the Bar after being charged by the CBSA for the Immigration offence. I got new lawyer, and she is the best.

im confident you’ll get positive decision, moving from file review to short hearing means they have few questions they want to ask. All the best
hi simba,
can you help a sister with your lawyers contacts

rash2022

Sep 14, 2022
Feb2020 applicant here My case was considered under less complex file review on January 2021 I received a mail today notice for a short hearing July the 7th I know it’s because of lack of evidence that I couldn’t provide to proof my story gay middle eastern here. To be honest I’m scared lol it said in the paper they could decide to go without hearing before 10 days of the hearing but that unlikely is it ?
how did he go please? i am in the same case but different country ,no lawyer ,any advice for me please?

skyisthelimitbd

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
how did he go please? i am in the same case but different country ,no lawyer ,any advice for me please?
A very few people faced the hearing without a lawyer and im one of them.
I prepared my BOC by my self, prepared for the hearing and thats it.
Subject of My case was different than yours but i knew what happend to me and what pushed me on this refugee situation.
So you must know your case, from starting to till day, every outcome, every situation you must have in your head.
01. You need to prove that you had a life threating danger in your country
02. You tried to change your location in the country but threat was still there
03. The true fact of your story.

An interpretor was present but his help wasnt needed. My broken english was fair enough for the Judge.
Less complex case have always a good position but you have to fight for it.
I did it and won on the table.

Good luck to you

• Love
Reactions: Db1000 and rash2022

rash2022

Sep 14, 2022
Subject of My case was different than yours but i knew what happend to me and what pushed me on this refugee situation.
So you must know your case, from starting to till day, every outcome, every situation you must have in your head.

An interpretor was present but his help wasnt needed. My broken english was fair enough for the Judge.

Good luck to you
congrats and thank you

Nyathira

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Category........
Other

Good luck to you
simba see this

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
simba see this
I agree with poster's testimony. It is case on case basis..If you are confident you can handle from application, review of BOC, poking all holes, evidence and hearing, yes you can do it. The risk is if you don't make during first hearing, finding a lawyer for RAD who was not involved at initial stage may be challenging and costly. But it is individual call to make, and yes due to waiting time other applicants make a call and proceed without representation.

• Love
Reactions: rash2022

Nyathira

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Category........
Other
I agree with poster's testimony. It is case on case basis..If you are confident you can handle from application, review of BOC, poking all holes, evidence and hearing, yes you can do it. The risk is if you don't make during first hearing, finding a lawyer for RAD who was not involved at initial stage may be challenging and costly. But it is individual call to make, and yes due to waiting time other applicants make a call and proceed without representation.
i hear your sound counsel

rash2022

Sep 14, 2022
thank you

skyisthelimitbd

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
i hear your sound counsel
Some cases got the status of less complex due to some strong proposition.
01. The cases sounds to them unique
Or
02. Claimant life threating situation should matched with the report of countries situation described by humatirian organizations or by uk home office/ us state department report -
to give you an precise example,
UK home office reguraly published 'Countries political/social situation'. They described with some evidance that which catagory people are in danger. The deciding factor of choosing less complex case file in Canada, i believe, has an great influance by the UK home office 'countries situation' report. Although, the have their own analytical thesis as well.
so writing a perfect BOC is the most important tusk. Member will read it, analize it and will make questions out of it.

I think whatever document some one produce, that is less important from the attitude of the claimant. The judge will question you one by one by he/she will make crucial observation about claimants attitude.
They prefer to hear a true story,
So claimant need to well prepared for that.
Every detail, every return question should be in claimants head.
Judges are Human Being, but they are well trained.
i believe, there might be lots of economical claimant get positive result due to experienced lawyer and their presentation but
not a single actual protection needed person
get declined in Canada.

Nyathira

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Category........
Other
Some cases got the status of less complex due to some strong proposition.
01. The cases sounds to them unique
Or
02. Claimant life threating situation should matched with the report of countries situation described by humatirian organizations or by uk home office/ us state department report -
to give you an precise example,
UK home office reguraly published 'Countries political/social situation'. They described with some evidance that which catagory people are in danger. The deciding factor of choosing less complex case file in Canada, i believe, has an great influance by the UK home office 'countries situation' report. Although, the have their own analytical thesis as well.
so writing a perfect BOC is the most important tusk. Member will read it, analize it and will make questions out of it.

I think whatever document some one produce, that is less important from the attitude of the claimant. The judge will question you one by one by he/she will make crucial observation about claimants attitude.
They prefer to hear a true story,
So claimant need to well prepared for that.
Every detail, every return question should be in claimants head.
Judges are Human Being, but they are well trained.
i believe, there might be lots of economical claimant get positive result due to experienced lawyer and their presentation but
not a single actual protection needed person
get declined in Canada.
interesting incite thank you