+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIRTUAL HEARING EXPERIANCE

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
my hearing is tomorrow morning 26 Aug, the link was sent one week earlier on 18 Aug to the lawyer and he forward it to me,
Good luck to all,
I am so nervous and hope all passes smoothly,
wish us luck we have waited so long for this day. and we will keep you updated,
Timeline:
claim submitted: 02 Jan 2019
eligibility interview: 07 Feb 2019
Hearing date : 26 Aug 2021
Good luck for you tomorrow
Which country are you from ?
Share your experience after

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I was clear in my submission. I said most. That’s not generic.
I don't think that is what you said, go back to post #383. You didn't use "most" but instead "must". I am pasting below exactly what you wrote. It is simply racist remark and you pre-judged people with African and or Asian ethnicity as wicked. But I don't want to prolong the discussion, may be you will have time to reflect. thank you

copy&paste
"You have a wicked lawyer that is exploiting you for nothing. Your lawyer must be african or Asian. You are supposed to make only one payment until your hearing."

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
my hearing is tomorrow morning 26 Aug, the link was sent one week earlier on 18 Aug to the lawyer and he forward it to me,
Good luck to all,
Timeline:
Good luck and hope you will get positive news keep sharing here.. our prayers are with you

• Love
Reactions: GAGANJEET SINGH

4emad4

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Good luck to all,
Timeline:
Good luck let us know how it goes mine is the day after and I'm really nervous :(

Hws24

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
I just Finished 10 minutes ago!!!!!!!
had a positive decision on the table, we are accepted!!!
the hearing was from 9:00 to 11:50
at 10:50 the member asked for a break for 30 minutes and came back with decision
it was smooth lots of questions from BOC, know your BOC in details its your story and submit any paper even if u think its not important you never know
the member considered us conventional refugees!
good luck to all

Reactions: canuck78 and zak86

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
at 10:50 the member asked for a break for 30 minutes and came back with decision
it was smooth lots of questions from BOC, know your BOC in details its your story and submit any paper even if u think its not important you never know
good luck to all
Congratulations!!! Once you get your NOD, you can apply online. Meanwhile you can create an account, fill the forms, take photos and then just upload NOD

Reactions: Hws24

Hws24

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Can I as family apply online? I am a mother with two children. I heard its only on portal for single individuals applying but I am not sure of my information also, this is the next step

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
Can I as family apply online? I am a mother with two children. I heard its only on portal for single individuals applying but I am not sure of my information also, this is the next step
YES, you can. I am with 2 kids too, applied 2 weeks ago

Reactions: Hws24

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
good luck to all
lovely congratulations really happy for you Good Luck thanks for sharing

Zana Ali

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Does anyone one know in hearing date if say something contradictory with BOC I mean something doesn't mach on BOC is that means refuse claim ?

Reactions: Swagzzy

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
Just finished my short hearing ugh that was a nerve racking it was less than 45 minutes and I got a positive decision in the end without any breaks I’m so relieved.
Congratulations a big relief and Good Luck and thanks for sharing