+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIRTUAL HEARING EXPERIANCE

Sean jones

Dec 7, 2020
Hi everyone,
Had my hearing on 12th august and got accepted on the table. Member had confusion about my credibility and IFA. Asked lot of questions in different angle. I was honest and so she did find it credible and no IFA available.
My lawyer didn’t have to say a single word. Hearing was for around 2 hours, among them 1:30 hours questions and answer, 20 minutes break and 10 minutes reading the decisions. After the break she said I made my decision and I didn’t need to hear from your counsel.

timeline
Claim- Nov, 2019
Selected as less complex- Nov, 2020
Wanted more proof- April, 2021
Hearing- August, 2021( my hearing postponed two times, Was worried about this)
Thanks.

Gin9

Jun 22, 2021
Unfortunately I said may help your case. There hasn’t been as huge a disruption as I would have thought after the assignation. It has essentially returned to the normal chaos of living in Haiti.
Yup ! He wrote that in that letter they sent me. It’s normal to live with the insecurity back home.
Hi everyone,
Had my hearing on 12th august and got accepted on the table. Member had confusion about my credibility and IFA. Asked lot of questions in different angle. I was honest and so she did find it credible and no IFA available.
My lawyer didn’t have to say a single word. Hearing was for around 2 hours, among them 1:30 hours questions and answer, 20 minutes break and 10 minutes reading the decisions. After the break she said I made my decision and I didn’t need to hear from your counsel.

timeline
Claim- Nov, 2019
Thanks.
Am happy for you ! Congrats !

Reactions: Sean jones

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
Hi everyone,

timeline
Claim- Nov, 2019
Thanks.
Congratulations ...

Hws24

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hi everyone,

timeline
Claim- Nov, 2019
Thanks.
Thanks for sharing and congrats!

Reactions: Gin9 and Sean jones

4emad4

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
So my case was considered under file review so I had to pay my lawyer almost 2k then it changed to short virtual hearing in August 27 my lawyer office emailed me today asking for 2k immediately to attend my hearing! I'm already pretty nervous for my hearing and now I'm even more nervous because I don't know how can I bring that amount of money in such short notice! my question is it possible to attend the hearing without my lawyer or is it a bad idea?

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
So my case was considered under file review so I had to pay my lawyer almost 2k then it changed to short virtual hearing in August 27 my lawyer office emailed me today asking for 2k immediately to attend my hearing! I'm already pretty nervous for my hearing and now I'm even more nervous because I don't know how can I bring that amount of money in such short notice! my question is it possible to attend the hearing without my lawyer or is it a bad idea?
You have a wicked lawyer that is exploiting you for nothing. Your lawyer must be african or Asian. You are supposed to make only one payment until your hearing.

Reactions: Gin9

Gin9

Jun 22, 2021
You have a wicked lawyer that is exploiting you for nothing. Your lawyer must be african or Asian. You are supposed to make only one payment until your hearing.
My 1st lawyer was like that too. Second one is worse , filed for my appeal, we have a due date to send the papers to the SPR, the guy asked me to pay him before .

Reactions: Jicmaro

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
Do you have link to the hearing in Teams?

4emad4

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Right but if you are not going to pay, how are you going to get that link ?
Did your lawyer submit evidence?
the money is for them to attend the hearing nothing else they already submitted the evidence I sent them everything.

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
the money is for them to attend the hearing nothing else they already submitted the evidence I sent them everything.
You have less complex case, and if all evidence are submitted then it’s your call. Good luck ,and share with us how it went