Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
07/01/2015
LANDED..........
16/01/2015
hello. how can i order GCMS notes? is it necessary to be the sponsor or can i order them myself?

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
svetlana said:
hello. how can i order GCMS notes? is it necessary to be the sponsor or can i order them myself?
if your not in canada than better for the sponsor to order them, because you need a canadian address on the applicaton

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

lalaBiH

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
police clearence expired had to redo in Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Oct 2013
Med's Request
re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
svetlana said:
also make sur eyou request the PR application info and not sponsorship file ( my mistake when ordering)

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alekgalorini said:
if your not in canada than better for the sponsor to order them, because you need a canadian address on the applicaton

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf
If the sponsor is a Canadian citizen you do not need a Canadian address. My wife order GCMS notes on my behalf while living abroad. We simply uploaded a scan of her passport while requesting GCMS notes online. If your sponsor is requesting the notes on your behalf you also have to fill out the 'Consent for an Access to Information and Personal Information Request (IMM 5744)' and upload a picture or scan of it while requesting the notes online. Otherwise CIC is not allowed to release information about your application to the sponsor.

You can order GCMS notes online at

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

The consent form can be found here

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

Make sure to order the electronic file and choose"permanent resident" as lalaBiH has already posted.

Aug 26, 2014
Budapest
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
03-12-2014
File Transfer...
01-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2014
Kopje said:
You can order GCMS notes online at
cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp
The consent form can be found here
cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp
Thanks for posting this, very good info, I don't plan to bombard CIC, but a few months from now it would be nice to know whats going on and prepare if needed.

Cheers!

lalaBiH

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
police clearence expired had to redo in Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Oct 2013
Med's Request
re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
has anyone heard anyttttttttttthing? !!!

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
lalaBiH said:
has anyone heard anyttttttttttthing? !!!

I sent vienna a email last week. i got email today saying our application is in queue to be reviewed by a visa officer... :) i think that a good thing... maybe soon :)

BumpAhead

Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-02-2014 and 04-03-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2013
Med's Request
Second 17-03-2014
Med's Done....
22-01-2013
Interview........
Nope
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2014
LANDED..........
15-05-2014 finally over :)
MrsStankovich said:
My husbands medical is going to expire soon as well, in about 2 months. I heard that they usually finish before it expires, and if it has to be renewed then it means the process will be over in about a month or so?
Hi there
Hopefully it is correct that after they ask for updated docs of communication/visits medicals and/or police cert that the application could be done in a month or so
For us thats how it was after 14 mnts of waiting they asked for all the above one doc per week and a month after we sent in our last doc (police cert.) they requested my husbands passport.
Ive just read that they mived the processin times which is insane! Im really sorry that this is happenig ad i know how hard it is to wait but i do hope that this is just something that will pass quick and go back down to a shorter processing.
Hang in there , once its over ull never look back.

Lakyboy

Feb 3, 2014
alekgalorini said:
I sent vienna a email last week. i got email today saying our application is in queue to be reviewed by a visa officer... :) i think that a good thing... maybe soon :)
Jupiiii...Super. Finaly this torture for you and your family is coming to end :) finally something happens.:)))) :)

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Lakyboy said:
Jupiiii...Super. Finaly this torture for you and your family is coming to end :) finally something happens.:)))) :)
i dont not want to get my hopes up. I dont know when they will contact us. I rec'd my GCMS notes yesterday and nothing has chnaged. they havent started anything yet, but it is from a month ago. If we dont hear anything by the end of the month. I will going to Belgrade to see my husband

Lakyboy

Feb 3, 2014
alekgalorini said:
i dont not want to get my hopes up. I dont know when they will contact us. I rec'd my GCMS notes yesterday and nothing has chnaged. they havent started anything yet, but it is from a month ago. If we dont hear anything by the end of the month. I will going to Belgrade to see my husband
I understand you, mine husband was not with me during the pregnancy was not with me when I gave birth. He came when baby has 2 months to see him, only for three weeks because he barely got vacation . Best moments of his young childhood he missing.His first word, a smile, the first step ....
But nobody cares about that child is growing up without a father. I know that is a lot people in the same situation, but right after the rain always comes the sun. :).

canada1990

Sep 12, 2014
Hello everyone!!!!!

My spouse she applied in February 2013 for sponsoring me as her husband to canada, the immigration office in Vienna they recieved my documents on June 2013. Since then im waiting for my visa card, a few months ago i heard from Vienna they invited me for a interview on October 2014. So now my question is what questions are they gonna ask and how long does the hole interview takes because i need to buy my plain ticket from Amsterdam to Vienna, i need to come back at the same day because of my work and study so please can some one give me any advice how to manage this situation. in November 2014 will my case be 17 months so lets hope to get soon my visa im waiting so long :mad:

Thank you everyone.

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1990 said:
Hello everyone!!!!!

My spouse she applied in February 2013 for sponsoring me as her husband to canada, the immigration office in Vienna they recieved my documents on June 2013. Since then im waiting for my visa card, a few months ago i heard from Vienna they invited me for a interview on October 2014. So now my question is what questions are they gonna ask and how long does the hole interview takes because i need to buy my plain ticket from Amsterdam to Vienna, i need to come back at the same day because of my work and study so please can some one give me any advice how to manage this situation. in November 2014 will my case be 17 months so lets hope to get soon my visa im waiting so long :mad:

Thank you everyone.
Hi and welcome to our group!

Do you have a specific time frame for your interview? It should be possible to fly in from Amsterdam early in the morning around 6am and fly back at night after 6pm? That should give you enough time to attend the interview and fly back. With the Airport bus it only takes about 20-30 minutes to get to the Embassy.

Regarding the interview you can finde some questions others have been asked in this topic.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/this-is-a-list-of-what-they-ask-in-the-interview-very-important-read-it-t12122.0.html

You can find more questions if you use the forums search function at the top right and search for 'interview questions'. There are too many different threads to post them all.

I wish you all the best! Others who had to go to Vienna for an interview received their Visa at the same day! So I am hoping it will be the same for you and your journey will finally come to an end in October!

Radovan

Mar 31, 2014
Serbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2013
File Transfer...
20-10-2013
Med's Done....
09-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2014
Hello all,

I just wanted to let you know that I over heard that Vienna had a "cut down" of staff. I am not sure if true but maybe that is good news for us all since maybe we will finally be getting some answers about our applications.

:)