09-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Done....
02-04-2014
Interview........
05-02-2015
Hello!
I just joined this forum. I have sent the application to Mississauga for my husband on May 5, 2014. They have received a full application on May 6th. Sponsorship was approved on July 9th. We have never received notification regarding approval, but I called twice to ensure that I was approved to sponsor my spouse. Last week he was asked for the new police clearance, since the one we submitted in the application was from March 2014. We have sent the registered mail to Vienna on September 3rd, however we are unable to track the letter. We only know it left Montenegro, where we sent it from.
My husband did medical on April 2, 2014 and that is valid for a year. All the fees are paid up front and he has submitted military clearance that he did only the mandatory service in 2004 and did not participate in any wars.
Will they ask for more documents? When should we expect to hear from them again?
Thanks and good luck to all!

Radovan

Mar 31, 2014
Serbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2013
File Transfer...
20-10-2013
Med's Done....
09-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2014
I am glad to see that there is some good news after my last post! Maybe what I over heard was wrong about the lay offs but something is better then nothing when it comes to Vienna.... I hope we will be recieving more good news on the forum and in our emails! Cheers to all!! ;D

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
sp3880 congrats wishing you all the best! :) some good news

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
jagoda83 said:
Hello!
I just joined this forum. I have sent the application to Mississauga for my husband on May 5, 2014. They have received a full application on May 6th. Sponsorship was approved on July 9th. We have never received notification regarding approval, but I called twice to ensure that I was approved to sponsor my spouse. Last week he was asked for the new police clearance, since the one we submitted in the application was from March 2014. We have sent the registered mail to Vienna on September 3rd, however we are unable to track the letter. We only know it left Montenegro, where we sent it from.
My husband did medical on April 2, 2014 and that is valid for a year. All the fees are paid up front and he has submitted military clearance that he did only the mandatory service in 2004 and did not participate in any wars.
Will they ask for more documents? When should we expect to hear from them again?
Thanks and good luck to all!

Hi and welcome,

You guys will have to wait at least a year before hearing anything.. unless they change the processing times which now 17 months. and the things you can expect as far documents is proof of communication, medial , interview and or police clearence.. Goof luck

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
Hi everyone,

gratz to sp3880 and thanks for sharing the info with us. At this point I thought we would not hear any good news but this is the best news. It shows that they are working again. Hopefully they are all back from vacation and the processing speed catches up ;)

Anazus

May 11, 2014
We just got e-mail from Vienna: "your application in in queue for interview win Vienna. You will be informed about the exact interview date in due course- at least one month prior to the scheduled interview date." One month??? Meens what , we send aditional documents 49 days ago, police certificate no 2, puctures, and now inerview which we do not have date for.. Terrible, how much more.. ? Vienna recivied our application 12 of July 2013. My husband is loosing .they stilldid't ask for second medical.,first did expired in may 2014.. Ii this is a goid news or bad?? I'm so scare...

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Anazus said:
We just got e-mail from Vienna: "your application in in queue for interview win Vienna. You will be informed about the exact interview date in due course- at least one month prior to the scheduled interview date." One month??? Meens what , we send aditional documents 49 days ago, police certificate no 2, puctures, and now inerview which we do not have date for.. Terrible, how much more.. ? Vienna recivied our application 12 of July 2013. My husband is loosing .they stilldid't ask for second medical.,first did expired in may 2014.. Ii this is a goid news or bad?? I'm so scare...

I dont think there is anything to be scared about... your interview should be soon.. they might not need renewed medical. they could have extended it. Your husband could be here by new years :) i would take this as good news. Vienna likes to scare people as guess maybe one of their tactics. Stay strong. dont worry. at least they are making progress :)

we have simular timelines :) we are still waiitng

Anazus

May 11, 2014
New year... , this is crazy... It was 8 months, 10, 12, 14, and we will make 17 teen month... I think my husband will not last... He is so depress ... Thank you, ALEKGALORINI for your nice words,

canada1990

Sep 12, 2014
Hello everyone

i had just a couple of questions!!!

I have my interview in Vienna on october 2, 2014 at14:00 pm, does anybody know which bus i need to take and how far it is from the airport? the seconde question is that i need to send the additional documents one week before the interview my file is bigger dan 25 mb when i want to send them true the email, how can i send it do i need to ZIP the file if i do it i says i need to send them true OneDrive and what accepts the embassy when i send the file

pleaseeee can anyone give me advice?

thank you a lot ;D

Lakyboy

Feb 3, 2014
Anazus said:
Don't worry, it is going to be fine...Relaxed and easy ... Many people have had an interview and everything went ok. Just relax ...After all they are humans just like we are... It's gonna be ok.
We're just waiting for nine months:), and till the summer of next year we will enjoy in beautiful Serbia :)...

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
people are hearing from Vienna. and we still havent rec'd anything :( 15 months i feel like they forgot about us or something

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alekgalorini said:
people are hearing from Vienna. and we still havent rec'd anything :( 15 months i feel like they forgot about us or something
Not hearing from Vienna can also be good thing. Maybe they just don't bed additional documents from you and you case will be finished soon.

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Kopje said:
Not hearing from Vienna can also be good thing. Maybe they just don't bed additional documents from you and you case will be finished soon.

i hope thats the case :p but i dont think i have that kinda luck

peace101010

Sep 18, 2014
Underground
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, Everyone!

I'm new on this forum, but I am following this for a long time.
My time line is similar to user's alekgalorini, like all of you I still have no news from Vienna, my opinion is that this is done on purpose, so a lot of people would withdraw their application, which some people already did, that proves my opinion.

In the mean time if they don't start processing our applications, until November, they are going to extend the processing time to 19 months or more. Their excuse will be that the Holiday's are coming and that they have a lot of applications to process.
This is discrimination against all of us, as they had over a year to work on our applications but they keep on using lame excuses to extend the processing time. It is a waste of time and effort going to your MP, they all know this and are not willing to help, this is all done accordingly to their plan to have less immigrants.

I am sorry if I killed your hope that the applications would be processed fast, I would like if what I wrote turns out not to be true, but their actions speak louder then their work .

I wish you all good luck I think we all are going to need that.

madam-m

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No,don't be so negative.

Look,how many new people ,including you appear suddenly,and how many other people are out there waiting for processing? Obviously the number of new applicants dramatically increase,and they increase processing time. if they wd see that nb of applications drop,they ll decrease processing time.
Looks like whole middle Europe want to immigrate to Canada.

Lets hope that reevaluation of processing time in November will decrease. ;)