+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIENNA OFFICE

canada1990

Sep 12, 2014
Kopje thank you a lot for your information, i wanne also get a translator but the canadian embassy they dont have a dutch translator how can i get a dutch translator who speak good english he needs to be also certified.

MrsStankovich

Oct 7, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
VIENNA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2013
Doc's Request.
18-02-2014
File Transfer...
22-11-2013
Med's Done....
08-10-2013
Radovan said:
Hello all,

I just wanted to let you know that I over heard that Vienna had a "cut down" of staff. I am not sure if true but maybe that is good news for us all since maybe we will finally be getting some answers about our applications.

:)
I'm sorry but how is this good news?? If they cut down staff, that means there are less people working, which only validates their reason for extending the application process to 17 months.

Also, the fact that Vienna told someone their application is "in queue to be viewed by a visa officer" is also awful news, it just means their application is sitting on the stack, untouched and still waiting to be glanced at.

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
MrsStankovich said:
I'm sorry but how is this good news?? If they cut down staff, that means there are less people working, which only validates their reason for extending the application process to 17 months.

Also, the fact that Vienna told someone their application is "in queue to be viewed by a visa officer" is also awful news, it just means their application is sitting on the stack, untouched and still waiting to be glanced at.

Everyone's application is sitting in a stack waiting to be reviewed lol. You can look at it either way.. I thought it was good because it's the first time in over 15 months that they have gave an response other than the usually response.. It just felt a little bit closer

mapleleafgirl

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
I got the same e-mail from Vienna that "your application is in queue for review by a visa officer, etc, may take up to 17 months, bla bla."

Meaning it hasn't been touched, and the processing times moved 3 times in over a year. Sucks.

canada1990

Sep 12, 2014
Hello!!!

i had a question how can i get dutch translator who speaks english because they dont provide dutch translator in Vienna please help me!!! i have my interview after one month

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
canada1990 said:
Hello!!!

i had a question how can i get dutch translator who speaks english because they dont provide dutch translator in Vienna please help me!!! i have my interview after one month

I find this hard to believe. Vienna should provide this for you, considering these are one of the countries there are responsible for. And that you have to travel there. Anyways you will have to look for one.. Possibly in your classified search for one. There has to r one. But I would confirm all this with Vienna because it's strange

canada1990

Sep 12, 2014
alekgalorini said:
I find this hard to believe. Vienna should provide this for you, considering these are one of the countries there are responsible for. And that you have to travel there. Anyways you will have to look for one.. Possibly in your classified search for one. There has to r one. But I would confirm all this with Vienna because it's strange
read this one please

If on your application you indicated that you have less than high proficiency in English or French, members of our local staff can provide interpretation in German, Bosnian, Croatian, Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Serbian and Slovenian languages.

If you are not proficient in French or English and do not speak one of the languages listed above, you will need to provide, at your expense, a certified interpreter who can interpret into English or French. The use of legal representatives, consultants, their employees or relatives is not acceptable as this may be a conflict of interest. As the visa officer must be satisfied that the interpreter is unbiased and qualified, interpreters are expected to provide evidence of their qualifications before the interview.

there is no dutch languages its so bad i dont know what to do makes me so stressed out

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Ok it's fine... Try to find one in the Vienna area close to embassy. Which I'm sure there one if that is the case. Search for Dutch translators for canadaian visa interview. Your English writing seems to be ok. Are you sure you can't do it on your own?

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I searched on Google for 'Certified translator vienna dutch' and found a website called 'Austrian Association of Certified Court Interpreters'. There seems to be one certified court interpreter in Vienna for dutch. Maybe you can get in contact with her?

http://www.gerichtsdolmetscher.at/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=55&Itemid=64&lang=en&country=905

sp3880

Apr 15, 2013
Hi everybody,

I'm new to this forum. I have been reading this forum regularly.

Just wanted to let you know that VIENNA IS ALIVE !

I just list my information here:

App. Filed: July 08 2013
Medicals Done: May 08 2013
SA: August 02 2013
Visa Office: Vienna, Austria

Without any communication with the Vienna more than a year and I got email today:

Dear XXX XXXXX:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We are missing the following information and/or documentation in your application:

• new original Uvjerenje o nekaznjavanju (Certificate of no-conviction) issued by the Bosnia and Herzegovina Ministry of Internal Affairs (MUP) with certified translation into English or French (The document submitted with your application is now older than 12 months and no more acceptable.)

• a complete certified copy of your military book (Vojna Knjizica) with certified translation of the complete book into either English or French

• new medical examination (your previous medical exam results already expired, new instructions have been sent to you via e-mail)

The information and/or documentation we have requested must be provided to us within 60 days of the date on this letter. If documents have been requested, please provide originals or certified true copies. All documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified English or French translation.

My e-cas showing “In Process”:
1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 8, 2013.
2. We started processing your application on September 10, 2014.
3. Medical results have been received.

All the best to everybody. :D I believe you will soon receive good news. ;)

mapleleafgirl

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
sp3880 said:
Hi everybody,

Without any communication with the Vienna more than a year and I got email today:

Dear XXX XXXXX:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We are missing the following information and/or documentation in your application:

• new original Uvjerenje o nekaznjavanju (Certificate of no-conviction) issued by the Bosnia and Herzegovina Ministry of Internal Affairs (MUP) with certified translation into English or French (The document submitted with your application is now older than 12 months and no more acceptable.)

• a complete certified copy of your military book (Vojna Knjizica) with certified translation of the complete book into either English or French

• new medical examination (your previous medical exam results already expired, new instructions have been sent to you via e-mail)

The information and/or documentation we have requested must be provided to us within 60 days of the date on this letter. If documents have been requested, please provide originals or certified true copies. All documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified English or French translation.

Congratulations!!! This is fantastic news ... all the best! :)

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi sp3880 and welcome to our group of Vienna applicants!

That is wonderful news! Hopefully more of us will receive a status update soon!

b4roness

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
New Police Cert. 11-02-2014
AOR Received.
Sponsor Approval 19-02-2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2013
Interview........
January 22, 2015 - Vienna - FAILED - Appealing.
Passport Req..
Exempt
LANDED..........
In God's time.
sp3880 said:
Hi everybody,

Dear XXX XXXXX:

Oh thank GOD! FINALLY! Congrats and I hope the rest of the process is smooth and speedy. Best of luck and welcome to our little home away from home =D

Lakyboy

Feb 3, 2014
sp3880 said:
Hi everybody,

Dear XXX XXXXX:

Good news, thanks god, finnaly something... I m happy:) because of you...