Victoria / Vancouver

maomao

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tsuhao said:
Hi maomao,

My friend who took the test this January got RQ right after the test.

So...
Bad news...maybe it will be take lang time.

aalt

Apr 29, 2014
Mine just updated online too! Test day just before canada day! Would have been cool to do the oath the next day but highly doubt it

Lolote

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aalt said:
Mine just updated online too! Test day just before canada day! Would have been cool to do the oath the next day but highly doubt it
When did you apply? what local office?

tsuhao

Star Member
Dec 29, 2013
aalt said:
What... Are you in Victoria?

Mine is on 4th, and my friend get it on 2nd.

dreamliner

Dec 25, 2013
Vancouverite2904 said:
Here is my timeline - Vancouver office

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 6, 2013.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 6, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on May 6, 2013.

4.We sent you a notice on February 10, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 6, 2014 at 10:05 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

5.We sent you a notice on April 15, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on April 28, 2014 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

6.You became a Canadian citizen on April 28, 2014.
Congratulaion!

One question,there is an interview after the test,did all interviews finish before noon?
No one need to stay till afternoon?
Thanks.

aalt

Apr 29, 2014
Hey guys, I applied june 2012 and my application is from victoria...so really the timeline is just about right, as per thier website.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Hi Guys ...i need urgent help ..I am from B.C and my wife sent her citizenship application to NS , Sydney last week through Fed-ex and already delivered last Thursday .... After sending her application she realize that she forget to write her name behind citizenship photos But their still got studio address and date on the back of the photos where she took her picture...

Guys can we do something about that now or not ??
or they gonna return her citizenship application just because of she forget to write her name behind pictures ??
PLEASE HELP ME ...WAITING FOR UR GOOD ADVISE GUYS ..THANKS A LOT

canucksrig

Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harmin this is a common occurrence. Its said that if you have the date stamped from the photo shop you are fine. There was a person who had the same issue but got his AOR and has his file in process.

vicphone

Apr 4, 2013
got a letter today, test day set for July 2nd~

we should have a get-together thing to have a beer,anyone?

thanks

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
canucksrig said:
Harmin this is a common occurrence. Its said that if you have the date stamped from the photo shop you are fine. There was a person who had the same issue but got his AOR and has his file in process.
Thanks A Lot ...U words made me feel comfortable .. I really appreciate