+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US-based applicants, let's connect here

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hi Guys, I am from India but working in US for last 5 years. I have worked for the same employer in India and then moved to US and worked for 2 different clients in US (in two different states) still with the same employer. Do I need to categorize as seperate employment and seek 3 Employee reference letters ?
Option 1) Employer ABC location India, Employer ABC location XXX USA, Employer ABC location YYY USA
Option 2) Employer ABC location India, Employer ABC location YYY USA
Option 3) Employer ABC location YYY USA
is your NOC always same for 3 positions?
but my NOC are same for first two positions and then third position has different NOC...
i am in similar situation... i thought i will mention like option 1...

So 3 experiences in my work history
1. Employer ABC location CityX India ...MONTH-YEAR1 to MONTH-YEAR2... NOC1
2. Employer ABC location CityY USA ... MONTH-YEAR3 to MONTH-YEAR4...NOC2
3. Employer ABC location CityZ USA ... MONTH-YEAR5 to MONTH-YEAR6....NOC3

also i am confused about job titles.. because employer is same but job titles in USA letters are different where as internally in employer system designation was always same.

another problem is how to get experience letter from employer for these 3 positions... one letter or 3 letters as i am still with same employer?

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
You can list all locations as separate experience. One letter detailing different locations is fine. You may have to upload the same letter three times.

In addition, explain all this in the letter of explanation.

mac315

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
My NOC is the same as I used hte one on my H1B - PRD. It remained the same for all the 5 years

is your NOC always same for 3 positions?
but my NOC are same for first two positions and then third position has different NOC...
i am in similar situation... i thought i will mention like option 1...

So 3 experiences in my work history
1. Employer ABC location CityX India ...MONTH-YEAR1 to MONTH-YEAR2... NOC1
2. Employer ABC location CityY USA ... MONTH-YEAR3 to MONTH-YEAR4...NOC2
3. Employer ABC location CityZ USA ... MONTH-YEAR5 to MONTH-YEAR6....NOC3

also i am confused about job titles.. because employer is same but job titles in USA letters are different where as internally in employer system designation was always same.

another problem is how to get experience letter from employer for these 3 positions... one letter or 3 letters as i am still with same employer?

Reactions: desmat

Nqur

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Hi everyone! I have 2 questions regarding PCC certificates. I got selected in the draw today but I completed my paperwork beforehand.

1. I have an FBI certificate from Feb 2018. Is that still acceptable given that I have not left the country after that.

2. I got my Pakistani PCC (lived there for 11 years) in the same month, Feb 2018. Is that still good too?

Would really appreciate any advice. Thanks In advance

rohitpahwa

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Guys, whats the timeline for FBI PCC.

I have read they have new system which gives email letter on 4-7 days. But the hard copy takes 14-16 weeks

Is the email letter acceptable for CIC?

Nqur

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Guys, whats the timeline for FBI PCC.

I have read they have new system which gives email letter on 4-7 days. But the hard copy takes 14-16 weeks

Is the email letter acceptable for CIC?
Apply thru their online portal. Send them your fingerprints. PDF is emailed in a week. Hard copy arrives in 2 weeks

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
Hi everyone! I have 2 questions regarding PCC certificates. I got selected in the draw today but I completed my paperwork beforehand.

1. I have an FBI certificate from Feb 2018. Is that still acceptable given that I have not left the country after that.

2. I got my Pakistani PCC (lived there for 11 years) in the same month, Feb 2018. Is that still good too?

Would really appreciate any advice. Thanks In advance
For country of residence it should not be more than six months old at the time of submitting application.
For others after you last visited the country.

mac315

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Guys - I am seeking reference letter from my HR for the current organisation. But they need to know why I need this letter. Did you guys went through any hardship to capture the Reference letter from current employer and if so, how did you tackle.
TIA !!

denzrambo

Jun 29, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
22-08-2018
Guys - I am seeking reference letter from my HR for the current organisation. But they need to know why I need this letter. Did you guys went through any hardship to capture the Reference letter from current employer and if so, how did you tackle.
TIA !!
usually this is hard with current employer! try to get your peer or managers notarised letter with roles and responsibilities.If you can convince that youre using this as backup option then they might agree(not always)

mac315

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
team - one more clarification, I am in the Document checklist page where I need to upload documents. For Education(degree/Diploma) , do I need to include even WES copy ?

Nqur

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
About Reference Letters, I have the reference letters from the 3 previous employers I worked for.
They have the dates of employment on all three and are on company letterheads.
Do I need to attach bank statements with these letters?