+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US-based applicants, let's connect here

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
team - one more clarification, I am in the Document checklist page where I need to upload documents. For Education(degree/Diploma) , do I need to include even WES copy ?
Yes please include ECA because there were many rejections because of this. Although they do not demand it its safe to upload.

moose17

Jun 30, 2017
Guys - I am seeking reference letter from my HR for the current organisation. But they need to know why I need this letter. Did you guys went through any hardship to capture the Reference letter from current employer and if so, how did you tackle.
TIA !!
My husband just told his HR person that it was for a personal matter or a financial matter (I don't remember which). These letters are very common, primarily for loan applications, according to my friends who work in HR, so they really shouldn't be asking anything about it if they're being professional. If they are making it hard for you, you can ask a coworker or former manager instead (details on this are on other threads here), be straightforward about the reason (not an option for my husband as a US citizen in a very conservative state, but may be for others), or come up with a completely different explanation (due to the previous plus a complete lack of suitable coworkers to ask, we were prepared to say I was applying for a business loan and banks want every dang thing they can get about you).

My husband was absolutely terrified of asking for his letter but his HR person was amazingly discreet and we had it in our hands hours after he asked for it with no further questions for him.

american_dream

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
USA
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
24-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
20-08-2018
Regarding proof of funds, I got the account summary for my checking and savings account from CHASE bank with average balance for the last 12 months. Current balance and average balance are meets the required limit.

Apart from the balance summary stated above, what else should I include? Monthly statements, my salary slips as proof of income required?

Should I get statements for my credit cards?

I also bank with a credit union, should I get statements from them as well?

dinakarj

May 25, 2018
I have a couple of questions and I am hoping someone could help me.

1) I worked on contract (hourly pay- although its a full-time 40 hours per week position). I worked through an agency whose location is New York and the client location is at the city of Buffalo. Should I get reference letter from both - my employer and the client? (Getting a reference letter from client is difficult).
2) I have an undergraduate (Bachelors degree) from India and a Masters Degree from the United States. I got WES for my Masters degree. Is that sufficient or should I get it for my Bachelors too?

Any help regarding this is greatly appreciated.

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017

1) I worked on contract (hourly pay- although its a full-time 40 hours per week position). I worked through an agency whose location is New York and the client location is at the city of Buffalo. Should I get reference letter from both - my employer and the client? (Getting a reference letter from client is difficult).
2) I have an undergraduate (Bachelors degree) from India and a Masters Degree from the United States. I got WES for my Masters degree. Is that sufficient or should I get it for my Bachelors too?

1. Your employer - who was running your payroll.

2. I am not sure on this one..If you want to play safe and you have the transcripts, get the bachelor's evaluated too.

-- I just PMd you to ask some details on your MS. Would you mind sharing some details.

mhentry

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
I have question regarding Employment reference letter, I received a employment verification letter from my previous employer HR. Is it mandatory that the letter has to be signed? it has all the information and they name and contact details at the bottom.

Nqur

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Hey everyone,
I had a question about employment reference letter for one of the companies I worked in.

It was a new VW dealership in Saudi Arabia that was owned by a big construction company. Unfortunately, the VW dealership was closed in 2017 but I left the company in December 2015. Should I mention that the company was closed down in an explanation letter? The parent company is still active.

I have the company reference letter with my salary and the latest salary slip to prove that I did work there.

Also, I am in the USA right now and I plan to submit my application from here. However, I might move to my home country in August. How will I inform CIC of my address change and will that affect my visa processing timeline?

Thanks

Ken_89

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Hi guys,
Last week I did my upfront medical exam in Louisville and they gave me a copy of eMedical tracking sheet but there's no photo of me on top of the sheet. They said they'll mail me a new one with photo once all the test results are ready. Can I go ahead and submit my application with what I've got right now or should I wait til I get the new one?

rohitgpta699

Feb 2, 2018
Hi guys,
Last week I did my upfront medical exam in Louisville and they gave me a copy of eMedical tracking sheet but there's no photo of me on top of the sheet. They said they'll mail me a new one with photo once all the test results are ready. Can I go ahead and submit my application with what I've got right now or should I wait til I get the new one?
Hey Ken, wait for a week.
You will get a copy in email with the pic. Use that instead.

denzrambo

Jun 29, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
22-08-2018
Hi guys,
since they mentioned they will send you a new one! you can upload the updated one

rohitgpta699

Feb 2, 2018

1. Employer
2. Its sufficient

Reactions: dinakarj

mhentry

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
I have question regarding employment verification letter. I got a letter from my previous employer, it has the contact information of the HR but it not signed. Is it mandatory to have signature on the verification letter ?

Thank you.

Nqur

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Hi everyone!

I am a little bit confused about my NOC. I believe it is 4163 - Business Development Officers and Marketing Researchers.
My first job was as a business development analyst in which I did market research, analysis, and reporting.
My second job was as a CRM systems supervisor. I did market research and reporting in that role, in addition to other tasks as well.

Does that sound right? Is there anywhere I can check?

I am posting my responsibilities below for reference:
Job 1: Title: Business Development Analyst
Responsibilities:
· Marketing data analysis - collecting data on marketing campaigns and events, organizing and analyzing it to provide visibility on campaign progress and KPIs.

· Sales planning: Analyzing current sales trends and generating a sales plan for sales teams

· Working with business development managers to highlight major opportunities and preparing relevant proposals for them to win the business

· Performance analysis - Team performance evaluation, through tracker reports on marketing promotions and events and providing Variance analysis by comparing previous campaigns.

· Product revenue reporting - Detailed reports & presentations for senior management related to business performance, current revenues, Net income, and Profit & Loss statements.

· Ad-hoc product metrics reports on management’s requests.

· Project Proposals Preparation - Evaluating Request for Proposals and preparing key requirements to fulfill logistics plan working with senior managers and department heads. Project proposals completed for FLUOR Chemical plant Project, DOW Chemical Project, and U.S. Embassy Riyadh Courier Services.

Job 2: Title: CRM department Supervisor
Responsibilities:
1. Marketing Research: Designing market research questionnaires and conducting surveys on customer buying preferences and feedback on the sales/after sales experience with the company.

2. Marketing Data Reporting: Extracting and analyzing data from different marketing activities that were carried out throughout the year.

3. Marketing Data Analysis: Providing actionable analysis and insights on results and the revenue generated from those activities.

4. Prospect Management: Tracking prospects and ensuring they are contacted within a reasonable time. Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly reports regarding current prospects contacted, converted customers, and sales conversion ratios.

5. Customer Database Management: Responsible for maintaining the customer database, data quality, and accuracy. Segmenting customer data accurately, for direct target marketing.

6. Strategy Development: Developed the strategy of the CRM function including market penetration through e-advertising and Below the Line activities to engage the target market, boost sales and create brand awareness.

Thanks!

Last edited: