+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US-based applicants, let's connect here

kynno

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
USA
NOC Code......
Regarding proof of funds, I got the account summary for my checking and savings account from CHASE bank with average balance for the last 12 months. Current balance and average balance are meets the required limit.

Apart from the balance summary stated above, what else should I include? Monthly statements, my salary slips as proof of income required?

Should I get statements for my credit cards?

I also bank with a credit union, should I get statements from them as well?
When I submitted mine, I did so with the monthly statements in addition to the letter with balance received from Chase. An online printout of the statements will be sufficient. I did give them the most recent statement of my Chase credit cards and car loan. However, that was primarily because the online printout received from Chase included every single account that I have with them so in other to not make it look like I was hiding anything, I submitted them as well. That being said, my other credit cards were not disclosed only the ones from Chase were.

Do provide salary slips, I was told 6 months worth should be enough. If you account with the credit union will be used as proof of funds as well then by all means provide the statement and the bank letter. If not, then you don't necessarily have to.

Reactions: american_dream

moose17

Jun 30, 2017
@american_dream, we left our credit cards completely out of the application and we didn't include any bank statements - only the letter from each bank. Our banks were really good about getting us perfect letters though, so if you need statements to prove more go ahead and include them.

For pay slips we only did the 4 most recent, and that was mostly to give more info on the benefits mentioned in the employer letter.

Reactions: american_dream

dinakarj

May 25, 2018
Hi,

I have work experience in 2 different NOC's (1112- 2 years and 0122-1 year 7 months). When I am creating my express entry profile, there is an eleigibility question " In the last 10 years, how many years of skilled work experience do you have? It must have been continuous, paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation."
I will lose out on points if I use only 1 occupation (Am I supposed to just enter 1 NOC's experience?). Can anyone please advise.

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
Hi,

I have work experience in 2 different NOC's (1112- 2 years and 0122-1 year 7 months). When I am creating my express entry profile, there is an eleigibility question " In the last 10 years, how many years of skilled work experience do you have? It must have been continuous, paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation."
I will lose out on points if I use only 1 occupation (Am I supposed to just enter 1 NOC's experience?). Can anyone please advise.
Enter 2 years here and then later when you are asked for each work experience separately, enter both of those. This question is for qualifying under FSW and only 1 year is needed. The latter sections are for calculating your CRS points and both experiences will be counted over there.

Reactions: dinakarj

mac315

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hi Ken - I have an appointment next week at Louisville Med center. Can you tell me what all we need to carry ? Do we need to carry photo too ?

Hi guys,
Last week I did my upfront medical exam in Louisville and they gave me a copy of eMedical tracking sheet but there's no photo of me on top of the sheet. They said they'll mail me a new one with photo once all the test results are ready. Can I go ahead and submit my application with what I've got right now or should I wait til I get the new one?

pseetha

Jan 1, 2018
Hi Ken - I have an appointment next week at Louisville Med center. Can you tell me what all we need to carry ? Do we need to carry photo too ?
If I can jump in to answer this. No photo is required If it's online submission by the doctor..they would take your picture

dinakarj

May 25, 2018
Hi Guys- I have a problem with my employment reference letter. I worked for 2 years in a bank who issued my offer letter from location X (main office) mentioned and I left from a branch office in location Y who issued my letter of leaving. Currently, I mentioned my hometown as the actual location in my express entry profile (as that is my home zone of reporting as per the bank). It will be difficult getting all these letters from a common location. What can I do about this? What should I use as the location of my employer? Thanks in advance!

mhentry

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hello Guys, could someone tell me how fill the travel history. I have not traveled other than country of origin and country of residence ( i.e. India and USA ). I have traveled couple of time to India for vacation and stay around 30 days each trip. Some people in forum mentioned to add the trip between country of origin and residence in order to avoid future verification request by CIC. While I am entering I noticed that while travelling to India from USA we will reach one day after because of time zone for example starting from USA on May 31st and will reach India June 2nd, so one day is missing, what should I do for that ?

Advice needed.

pseetha

Jan 1, 2018
Hello Guys, could someone tell me how fill the travel history. I have not traveled other than country of origin and country of residence ( i.e. India and USA ). I have traveled couple of time to India for vacation and stay around 30 days each trip. Some people in forum mentioned to add the trip between country of origin and residence in order to avoid future verification request by CIC. While I am entering I noticed that while travelling to India from USA we will reach one day after because of time zone for example starting from USA on May 31st and will reach India June 2nd, so one day is missing, what should I do for that ?

Advice needed.
I'm in the same case as you. I entered each of my travel from India to US and not vice versa.tbat way, the stamping too would match

mhentry

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hi all,
Does anybody have any idea regarding timeline for PR approval, if your applying from USA. I know it depends on case to case. I am from India and done masters and all my employment are in USA only. No criminal records.

Thanks in advance

jannie.shaylah

Star Member
Mar 9, 2018
Hi all,
Does anybody have any idea regarding timeline for PR approval, if your applying from USA. I know it depends on case to case. I am from India and done masters and all my employment are in USA only. No criminal records.

Thanks in advance
Short answer is 16 Days to Finite time.

Reactions: mhentry

denzrambo

Jun 29, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
22-08-2018
Hi all,

Thanks in advance
It really does vary you can get within a week ,then it can expand to 30 60 or so.but average:) from trackers is 100 days.so relax and wait for it to happen

Reactions: mhentry

explorerCA

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Hi all,

Thanks in advance
It took exactly one month for us. Submitted application on Feb 14, approval on March 13 :)

Reactions: sbdiuo and mhentry

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Hi all,

Thanks in advance
Took us 3.5 months