+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Visa Office change request after PPR

SS_Canada

Feb 22, 2017
Hi Friends,

I received PPR on Dec 20 and asked to submit passport in Sydney as I was in Australia when my application was submitted. Now I am back in India, Delhi.

I sent an email to consulate general of canada, Sydney on Dec 22 to change my visa office to Delhi but did not get any reply yet. Today I sent a reminder keeping CPC ottawa in cc too.

When do you I will get response, I am running short on time, one of my friend is flying to Australia this weekend, I am confused shall I wait for reply from Consulate or send my passport to Australia with him??

zubeirsid

Nov 9, 2017
Hi Friends,

I received PPR on Dec 20 and asked to submit passport in Sydney as I was in Australia when my application was submitted. Now I am back in India, Delhi.

I sent an email to consulate general of canada, Sydney on Dec 22 to change my visa office to Delhi but did not get any reply yet. Today I sent a reminder keeping CPC ottawa in cc too.

When do you I will get response, I am running short on time, one of my friend is flying to Australia this weekend, I am confused shall I wait for reply from Consulate or send my passport to Australia with him??
You probably have to wait for a reply because I don't think anyone can submit your passport on your behalf. They want the person to be present when submitting the passport. (This is what happened when I went to submit my passport for the TRV to Canada)

awaitingcadpr

Aug 3, 2017
Hi All,
My husband applied for my PR from canada and I live in the US. I received my decision made status in December and had a request for passport. My lawyer asked for a change of application from Delhi to US/Canada since I live in the US. Has been more than 4 weeks now and haven’t received a reply on this request from NDVO. Is there any other way to get this move forward? Not sure how to proceed. Ay help would be appreciated.

Thank you All.

avijitmaikap

Dec 12, 2017
Hi. I got my ppr on 5th march. I started my application process from UAE since I was a resident there. Now I am in India. My visa is processed in London visa office. I put a request on the same day to change my VO to Delhi but haven't received any reply yet. If now I travel to UAE for the the processing then what will happen? Is it possible now after I requested for change of VO?

NewEraHorizon

Mar 19, 2018
I received PPR request Jan 4th AOR FSW-O.

I am indian passport holder residing US. Indian passport last page mentions I should not send passport outside country of residence. Should I request changing Visa Office to LA or New York by mailing CPC-Ottawa?

Please advice.

AishKan

Jul 13, 2017
Hi,

I received ppr on 12 th March from ndvo, OINP PNP. Sent mail and Raised cse for changing VO from Delhi to US for my spouse.
There's no reply since 1 week. How long it would take to respond? Can I go ahead with submission of mine as I am PA OR wait for their response.
30 day deadline is becoming thin...
Please someone suggest!!!

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hi,

I received ppr on 12 th March from ndvo, OINP PNP. Sent mail and Raised cse for changing VO from Delhi to US for my spouse.
There's no reply since 1 week. How long it would take to respond? Can I go ahead with submission of mine as I am PA OR wait for their response.
30 day deadline is becoming thin...
Please someone suggest!!!
Send an email again, copy CPC-Ottawa. Put “Urgent” on the subject.

avijitmaikap

Dec 12, 2017
It has been 16 days now. No reply. I have requested to change the visa office from Abu Dhabi to Delhi. Worried about the 30 days deadline.

dhvanixox

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Hi Friends,

were you able to resolve this issue? I am in the same boat. PPR from Sydney, Australia VO. but need to change Vo to New Delhi.