+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Visa Office change request after PPR

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Guys,I’m still waiting for PPR but I’m wondering if it is ok to submit passport to nearest VFS ? Anyone has same experience can confirm please?

Maslam

May 29, 2019
I got PPR mail on Saturday morning but the VO mentioned was Singapore as I was in Malaysia while submitting the application now I am back in India which I updated cic through webform before returning to and get the confirmation too but still got the mail for VO Singapore, now I have mailed Ottawa CIC about VO change to Delhi for stamping on saturday itself, by when I expect the new mail from them or should i call them or any other process for it as my countdown for 30 days has already started from 4th. I also called VFS india they asked me to drop a mail at Delhi immigration, I also did that, is there anything else i need to do, shall i write to singapore vo also?
Hey Im currently on the same boat! Did everything go smoothly after you dropped PPR package at Delhi Vac?

M1Ash1

Mar 17, 2022
Has anyone recently been in the same boat like me? Applied from US, moved to India later. Now received PPR email from NY visa office to submit passports in NYC. I emailed them asking them to change my visa office to India. Its been almost a week no reply yet. Yesterday, I emailed NDVO, waiting to hear fron them. Anybody has any similar experiences recently?

blessedLives

Jun 15, 2022
Hello Everyone. I am looking for some assistance with Passport Submission.
I have received a Passport Request, my Primary VO is New Delhi, but I am currently in UK.
The PPR letter states that the passport should reach the NDVO within 30 days. And another letter states that I can submit the application package at any Visa Application Centre overseas. However when I call VFS London, they say that the passport would never reach NDVO, but would rather be processed at London Canadian Embassy.

Its all very confusing, can someone suggest how do i proceed further on this?

blessedLives

Jun 15, 2022
Has anyone recently been in the same boat like me? Applied from US, moved to India later. Now received PPR email from NY visa office to submit passports in NYC. I emailed them asking them to change my visa office to India. Its been almost a week no reply yet. Yesterday, I emailed NDVO, waiting to hear fron them. Anybody has any similar experiences recently?
Did you hear back from NDVO, if yes, in how many days?

Imawanderer

Jul 4, 2022
Hello Everyone. I am looking for some assistance with Passport Submission.
I have received a Passport Request, my Primary VO is New Delhi, but I am currently in UK.
The PPR letter states that the passport should reach the NDVO within 30 days. And another letter states that I can submit the application package at any Visa Application Centre overseas. However when I call VFS London, they say that the passport would never reach NDVO, but would rather be processed at London Canadian Embassy.

Its all very confusing, can someone suggest how do i proceed further on this?
How did you process your application?